Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Her dark knight

Her dark knight

by Catlovez89 0 reviews

She was the daughter of Byakuya Kuchiki and he was the substitute shinigami with a dark side that held nothing but darkness. What happens when their worlds collide. Rated nc17 for later chapter

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2015-07-12 - Updated: 2015-07-13 - 625 words

0Unrated
The sun was barely rising in soul society making it seem like an ordinary peaceful day at least that's what anyone would have thought but in the Kuchiki household a heaviness filled the air. Kuchiki Byakuya took a sip of his tea to calm himself even though he didn't show it he was quite disturbed from the events from the prior night in which he had been sent by his superiors to retrieve Rukia due to her supposed betrayal. He sighed heavily as he tried to wrap his mind around the prior events trying to re-access the situation but every time he ended no where with no answers or explanations on what could possess Rukia in committing such a heinous act. He took another sip of his tea as he knew now that he was against the wall was it either following his duty as a captain and a nobleman and have her face her punishment and betraying the memory of his beloved wife or preventing the execution and betraying the promise he had made many years ago on the graves of his parents. He slammed the tea cup on his desk as he knew what he had to do even though he would be betraying the memory of his wife, he was going to fulfill his duty before he had a chance to continue with his thoughts his door slid open as he looked up there stood his daughter. His daughter was the apple of his eye even though in public he never showed any displays of emotions but behind closed doors he was very protective and nurturing father. She was a constant reminder of the love he shared for his wife and even looking at her made him feel guilty that he will not fulfill one of the promises he made which was to protect Rukia. Kuchiki Akemi stood in front of her father wearing her formal black silk kimono adorned with pink flowers, her hair was a dark hue of blue almost looking like it was black and her facial feminine features resembled Byakuya a with the exception of her eyes, her eyes were a dark purple color giving her a striking resemblance to her mother. She had a concerned look for him as she could tell something was wrong in the air even as she looked at Byakuyas emotionless features she could tell something was wrong.

"Father is there something the matter? I noticed Rukia-nee hasn't been back for weeks and you were gone last night until early today. Whats happening?"-She asked with deep concern in her voice.

He responded to her with his usual emotionless tone. "Nothing is happening, this is just an investigation"

By the look in his face he acted normal as he usually would but she had a gut feeling he was lying to her. She slammed her hands against his desk showing her spit fire personality making him remember that she acted the same way he did when he was her age.

"why most you lie to me?! Do you believe me to be stupid and unaware that something strange is going on?!" Once she realized her flaming outburst she covered her mouth with her hands and bowed her head. "Forgive me Father."- she responded returning to her quiet demeanor.

He stood up from his chair and before she could realize it he pulled her into a tight embrace.
" Akemi do not be concerned. Everything will be revealed in time." He lifted up her chin and planted a kiss on her forehead. "I most do some work but I will see you once I return"

She nodded her head as Byakuya slid the door closed to his study leaving her alone with her concerns.
Sign up to rate and review this story