Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Her dark knight

Chapter 2

by Catlovez89 0 reviews

A.n: any comments would be appreciated, no flames please

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2015-07-13 - 868 words

1Exciting
As soon as Byakuya had departed she let out a deep depressed sigh because even though he kept denying that there was something odd going on, she knew better and for her the whole situation was frustrating to her because all she wanted was the truth and she was growing tired of her father trying to protect her from the harshness of the world. She felt that she was a woman that needed to experience the world around her instead of being confined in the four walls of the Kuchiki manor. However; for today things were going to be different than her usual afternoons which were either spent reading or taking quiet strolls in the gardens of the manor. Today she was going to bring lunch and visit her father in his work office which was his squad barracks and she knew this would cause issues since her father disliked no more like hated for her to show up unannounced and the reason for that being because he wanted to protect her and didn't want for anything to happen to the daughter whom he loved so much.

Today she felt that it would be the day for her to discover the truth on what really was going on in her surroundings and also by maybe going to the barracks maybe she could see or maybe hear something that might shed some light in Rukias disappearance. She decided to make haste and headed to the kitchen and packed a nice lunch in a basket and as soon as she completed that task she fixed her raven hit placing it in a tall ponytail tying a simple pink bow around it. She looked at herself in the mirror to make sure she looked presentable, grabbed her basket and made her way toward her fathers location.

Unbeknownst to her, all the captains were summoned to a high priority meeting by Captain-Commander Yamamoto and as the emergency meeting begun high tensions begun to fill the air.

"As you are all aware the Ryoka have entered the Sereitei. I will be placing a high alert until further notice and if any of you come into contact with them they most be captured or killed on site. I will tolerate no mistakes is that understood." Yamamoto had stated with a very serious tone that it was evident that he meant business. The captains nodded as a response.

"You are all dismissed. Return to your posts immediately and be on high alert" - As soon as the Captain-Commander concluded the meeting all of them left the room to continue with their duties.

Meanwhile back with Akemi she was almost to the barracks but she got so lost on her thoughts she wasn't paying attention where she was going and she had bumped into someone taller than her that almost knocked her to the ground but before she hit the ground that someone pulled her up and as she looked up it was one of the captains it was no one other than Ichimaru Gin.
"Little Akemi-chan whatcha doing this way." He asked just like a curious child with a mischievous grin still holding to her arm.
"I'm so sorry Ichimaru-san. I should have paid more attention where I was going. I am on my way to see my father" she responded and even though Gin was always cordial the few times she had seen him she always felt uncomfortable around him specially now since he he had not released her.
"It's dangerous out here, ya know" he responded still not releasing her "I can take you to him"
"It's ok. I know the way" she responded the nerves taking her over.
"Oh I insist Akemi-chan" As he continued to hold her arm tighter
He wasn't letting go of her and now she was getting quite nervous as she was getting goosebumps at the back of her neck, her heart and mind started to race as she started to wonder how he would get out of this one. When all the sudden she saw a familiar red head walking her way which made her sigh in relief; it was Abarai Renji.
"Akemi-san, what are you doing here. You know you shouldn't be here, there are dangerous things happening all around"
"I know but I was wanting to bring you and father some lunch. Can you please take me to him?" she said with a nervous smile because Gin still had her grip on her arm
Renji noticing the grip Gin had on her arm nodded and with a serious look on his face responded to her request. "It will be my pleasure"
She smiled but than she turned to Gin. "Ichimaru-san can I have my arm."
He gave a displeased sigh and let her go as she walked to Renji's side and the two of them left together as they headed into the barracks. As soon as they were out of sight Gin slid the door to the office as he address the man in the shadows.
"She managed to escape"
"Do not fret Ichimaru-kun. My plan has been set into motion and next time she won't be so lucky" responded Aizen with an evil smile
Sign up to rate and review this story