Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

chapter 1

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 1

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-14 - Updated: 2006-08-15 - 457 words

0Original
we're back!!! see you cant get rid of us for long! its been a whole 2 minutes! if that...well this is the thrid in our series...hope you like it

Chapter 1

Laura's POV

"A contest, what kind of contest" I asked slowly.

We, being the boys plus stacey and myself, were all in Stacey's apartment because the boys had news for us.

Ana and Lizy had to go back home but we were constantly bugging them to move out here, eventually they will crack and move.

"a fan contest" pete said slowly. They were hiding something.

"no shit..." stacey said rolling her eyes. Pete glared at her and she flicked him off, oh what a happy couple.

"basicly three fans get to spend two weeks with us. They are getting us a house and everything" Joe mumbled.

Stacey and I looked at each other there was more I could just tell.

"and..." I promted.

"and yall cant go. Were not even supposed to really see yall during that time" oh hell no! I am not about to let three chicks spend two weeks with my boy. That's not fair.

I looked to see what stacey's reaction was to this. But she just sat there playing with bell ignoring it all.

"you're ok with this?" I yelled throwing a pillow at her. "we cant do anything about it. What will getting mad prove?"

I thought about what she said for a moment before walking out. Its not fair!

"Laura!" Joe yelled running after me. He grabbed my arm spinning me towards him.

"will you stop! I don't like this as much as you do but we don't have a choice" he doesn't have a choice? They could say no!

"you do to have a choice?" I spat jerking my arm from his grasp. Stopping short I turned to him.

"when is this?" He looked at me for a moment then looked down.

Bitting his lip he mumbled "the winners are picked tomorrow. They will be here at the end of the week"




Stacey's POV

"Hey we're gonna head out. Call us later" Patrick said as he and Andy got up heading out. I waved goodbye and went back to playing with bell.

"Will you say something?" Pete pleaded pulling me up onto the couch with him.

"my bed will be lonely with out you" I mumbled burrying my face into his neck.

Yup that's right. Pete moved in with me about a month ago. I have loved every minute of it until now.

"can we atleast talk" going two weeks with out seeing him is hard but with out talking to him will be hell.

"yeah...and emails"

oh emails...yay! That makes it so much better. NOT!
Sign up to rate and review this story