Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

Chapter 2

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 2

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-15 - Updated: 2006-08-15 - 386 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2



Andy's POV


"This sucks major," I mumbled as I joined Pete, Joe, and Patrick for a band meeting.
"What sucks?" Joe asked.
"I convinced her to come, and shes coming tomorrow morning, but I didnt have the heart to tell her not to come since I couldnt see or hang out with her for two weeks,"
"You shoulda told her," Patrick shook his head.
"I didnt hear you tell Lizy anything,"
"Well at least Laura cant complain shes lonely, she can go stay with Stacey along with Ana and Lizy," Joe sighed, he and Laura got an apartment together a couple weeks before Pete moved in with Stacey.
"Just leave your apartment abandoned for two weeks?" I asked.
"Yeah why not?"
"She wont do it, she'll be with Stacey all day, then she'll go back to the apartment watch," Pete grabbed a chip.
"So was anyone told who these contest winners are?" Patrick asked.
"Nope, just we'll meet them on Friday, and head over to the house, so be packed," I pointed at each of them.


Stacey's POV


"So unless Lizy and Ana wanna get settled and get use to Patrick and Andy's apartment, they'll probably be here with you,"
"They didnt tell them about the contest did they?" I asked.
"No," He mumbled.
"Nice,"


Laura's POV


"You wanna help me pack?" Joe looked down at me as I laid across the couch my head in his lap.
"Not really, it'll just make me sad, you cant like pack the night before so I dont gotta see the bags,"
"If you want me to wait to pack, I will but then you gotta help," I looked up at him, mumbling fine. I looked back at the tv.



Patrick's POV


"You realize what we doing right?"
"We're about to have our girlfriends move in with us," Andy stopped grabbing a drink out of the fridge.
"Yes exactly this place will no more be free to do whatever, and not to mention you have an extra attachment," I opened the soda can that Andy tossed to me drinking it.
"Jordan isnt an attachment, I love that kid, its weird,"
"Just as long as he dont call you daddy, it should be fine," I laughed jumping off the counter hitting him on the shoulder before leaving the kitchen.
Sign up to rate and review this story