Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > What is my life?!

Hotel rooms

by fallnightlovermusic 0 reviews

What will happen after that night...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-08-08 - Updated: 2015-09-05 - 796 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5:
Kamila’s POV:
I rolled over to see Patrick sweetly sleeping.I sat up and looked at the time, it said 10:32 am. With that I quietly took the duvet off me and crawled out of the bed we were sharing, I put on my socks and then I heard a muffled yawn “morning” He said in a calm and sleepy voice “Hey sunshine, thank you for yesterday I’m sorry I woke you up” I kissed him on the lips and smiled “its ok I was just scared about you… what time is it?” he asked and kissed back “10:33” I said stroking softly his messy bed hair “oh and were you just gonna leave me?” he said raising an eyebrow “no I was just cold, it is winter and I just got over a cold…” I said “well I don’t want you to get a cold so please just stay in bed with me please?” he stuck is bottom lip out and opened the duvet for me to slide in “oh fine… but only for a bit…” I said and slipped under the duvet with him and curled up “I love you” I said and kissed him passionately “I love you too” he then kissed me back and befor I knew it we were making out. I felt his hand under my top “Patrick… no I’m not ready…” I said pulling his hand out of my top “I’m sorry I just got carried away…” he said looking away from me “Baby its ok but if you are going to be with me then we got to take it slow ok?” I said looking at him “ok I’m sorry” he said kissing me.

Beep beep beep that was my phone, probably Izzy, “oh who dares disrupt our peace!” Patrick spoke in a Gandalf voice. I giggled “my friend Izzy… the one that I told you about” I picked up the phone and pressed answer
“Hey Izzy what’s up” I spoke whilst laying my head on Patrick's chest.
“Nothing I was just wondering what has been happening in your life after you know him and the incident” Izzy replied
“Well I met this amazing man named Patrick say hi” I said then gave Patrick the phone
“Hello Izzy I’m Patrick” he said then he gave me a shocked look I heard screaming from my phone.
“OH MY GOD AHH wait what’s your surname?” I heard her say
“Stump, Patrick Stump” he said
“OH MY GOD ITS PATRICK STUMP KAMILA I AM SO JELOUS YOU GOT WITH PATRICK STUMP AHH!!!” She was shouting so much I had to cover my ears

“Anyway we have to go bye!” I said and hung up and put the phone down “What was that about…” I said and went back to Patrick “well you know I told you I was in a Band, im in Fall out boy and we are playing in Manchester tomorrow" He said. fall out boy? wait fall out boy! "wait your the lead singer right? Did you make the song forth of july?" i asked him.
"Yes so i guess you know us?" he replied. I remember now they were my favorite band 2 years ago but then i driffted from them but i still listened to their music. "Oh yeah! you guys were my favorite band 2 years ago i loved you i just forgot your face!" i say then hitting his bare stomach and giggling."Hey so if you know who we are um would you want to go on tour with me to finish it off and then we could like sort out whats going to happen?" He says i then look up and smile. "Sure! but i will have to ask me dad, he wont let me move out until im 21 and im 19 right now so yeah i guess i could use some freedom!" i say then getting my phone and ringing my dad.
PATRICK POV:
God i am so pleased she isn't using me for money. I really hope she could come ive been really depressed. I thought about her since Wednesday and i can't get her out of my head. I knew she wasn't exactly skinny but thats what i wanted, a girl who isn't the stereotypical, skinny white girl. I love her. "Okay bye!" I hear Kamila say. I then see her coming out the bathroom, coming to the bed and crawling under the duvet to me. "My dad said i can go but are you sure im allowed? I don't want to get you into trouble" She says but i know im allowed and i just want her. "Yes 100% now we need to get dressed and get you packed." I say then kissing her.
Sign up to rate and review this story