Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > What is my life?!

Texts and goodbyes!

by fallnightlovermusic 0 reviews

Kamila WAS happy but then well...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-08-26 - 1261 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6:
Once we got dressed, Patrick went to get some breakfast, he asked me if I wanted any but I said no. “Right you ready?” He says smiling and fixing his hat “Yep im just putting on my coat. Um do you mind meeting me somewhere, my Dad would kill me if I let you in?” I ask him whilst grabbing my phone off the night stand and slinging my back pack over my shoulder.“Oh… yeah sure… say by costa?” He says opening the door “Ok I will be ready in an hour” and then we walked out and went our separate ways. I can’t believe this is happening! Wait! Im going to have to tell my friends that im going away…
Once I got into the house I ran upstairs and got a suitcase from my Dads room, He keeps them there, I threw it on my bed and ran into the bathroom grabbing my shampoo and conditioner, toothbrush and toothpaste, hairbrush and some other stuff. Once I threw that in the suitcase I ran to my wardrobe and just took all of my skinny jeans (I have 5 pairs) and then some other clothes. Once that was done I took my laptop and its charger plus my phone charger, threw them in and called Patrick.
“Hey! Patrick im ready and are you sure im allowed?” I ask whilst getting my coat out to put on, with that I remind myself to put some jumpers and cardigans into the suitcase aswell and so I grabbed them and throw them in the suitcase. Also I unpacked my backpack and replaced the stuff inside with a jumper, money and my book that I was halfway reading.
“Yes its fine so I’ll meet you by costa in what 15 minutes?” He says whilst I was walking out of my room to say goodbye to my dad “Ok bye!” I say then hanging up.
I say bye to my dad and then walk out the door with my suitcase. I took out my phone and got Izzy’s contact out and called her up.
“Hey Izzy, well um im going on tour with Patrick so I won’t see for a while but I will text you as much as I can.”
“WHAT OH MY GOD I AM SO JELOUS OF YOU AWW!”
“Izzy shut up and anyway Patrick already thinks you’re weird as it is so I don’t think you will be talking to him much anymore”
“What! But I’m like your best friend!”
“Izzy shut up ok and could you say that to Jack and say that I might not be able to do backstage depending when I get back? Oh and make sure he texts me and yeah… I will miss you well sometimes”
“Kamila shut up! And fine I will tell him oh and tell them about me please!”
“Fine! Anyway bye!”
“bye-bye!”
And so I ended the call and turn a corner to see Patrick standing there on his phone.
“Hey!” I say and then see his head shoot up and smile
“Hello! Are you ready? I cant wait!” He says and then kissing me and hugging me tightly and I put my suitcase down.
“So where are we going?” I ask whilst holding his hand and picking up my suitcase.
“Well I have to go back to the tour bus by 2 and its already 12 so I thought we could go get lunch then walk back to the bus?” He replies and I just nod and follow him. My arm starts to ache from carrying my suitcase and my backpack is starting to fall off. “Hold on” I say then letting go of him hand and correcting my backpack to both my shoulders and switching hands to carry my suitcase.
“Ok lets go!” I then got a hold of Patrick hand again and he smiled, we carry on walking through the cold streets of Chester. “I love Chester in the winter especially at night when they switch on the Christmas lights” I say then I look at Patrick and as usual he is looking at his phone “Really Patrick, You’re walking through a historical town and instead of looking around you are looking at twitter” I say then I see him smirk “Fine Kamila but only for you” He says and putting his phone in his back pocket “How long have you lived here?” He asks me and I just look around before answering his question. “About 14 years and I’ve stayed in the same place since” I say then smiling a him. His nose is red from the cold and so is mine. “So im guessing you know this place better than I do?” He asks me and I nod, I then here a bing meaning that I got a text off someone. I take my phone out and I read the text, it was from Jack,
J:Hey Kamila, Izzy told me that u are going away for a while and that you might not be able to do backstage which is a big big shame!
I sigh then my smile fades and I just lock my phone.
“Hey Kamila you ok?” Patrick asks me but I just nod and put on a weak smile.
“Yeah im fine… Anyway where do you want to go for lunch? I kind of hate going to places with a lot of people so you know anywhere small would be great” I say and then hearing another bing off my phone. “Oh ok” He says. I take out my phone again and read the text, it was off my ex.
I: Heard your not doing backstage because your swanning off with your new boyfriend I HOPE YOU DIE!
I then lock my phone and look around to see somewhere to eat or at least get food from just to stop myself from crying. And then I just saw a pizza shop “Hey… Patrick what about the-re” I say stuttering and holding back tears “Yeah sure! Hey are you ok?” He says looking at me with worry in his eyes “Yeah yeah im- im fine” I smile again and look around like I was a criminal making sure there was no police to see me “ok well we can go back to the hotel room if you want? I will just order some food from there?” He says placing his hands on my shoulders then kissing my forehead “No it’s ok, we can just order the pizza and just ask them for them to make it a takeout thing” I smile and he walks in but I just wait outside taking deep breaths so I could just suppress my emotions for a later time. And all of a sudden I hear yet another bing off my phone. And to my surprise it was only my friend Megan
M:Hey Kamila I haven’t heard much from you how you been?
I reply with
K:Im ok! What about you? And what about Kristine!
I then see Patrick coming back out holding a pizza box and a bag on top.
“Ok um do you want to go to the bus? Its already 1:30 so we might as well?” He says
“Yeah yeah sure… here let me hold that” I say then I reached out my hand for the paper bag and I already see my hand shaking I knew this wouldn’t end well, I grab it and smile again. I thought this was going to be easier…
Sign up to rate and review this story