Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > What is my life?!

Sleep and scares

by fallnightlovermusic 0 reviews

So the first night in the bus...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-08-29 - 1223 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7:

Once we got the food Patrick shown me where the tour bus is, I smiled when i saw it.
“I think the guys will be in do you mind?” He says whilst we crossed a street to get to the parking lot where the bus was parked.
“Um well how many of them are there? Im just wondering” I ask getting closer to the bus
“Well im the band there is 4 of us including me so like yeah 4 so 5 including you” He says smiling
“Oh ok that fine” I say, I was happy that it was just a small number because then I would just be quiet and not talk and in my mind curl up into a ball and get freaked out. But if I do get freaked out I will have music to cheer me up so I will be fine. Once we got to the bus Patrick put in the code to the bus and opened the door.
“Ladies first” He says and letting me go up first, the first person I saw had a blonde quiff and wearing skinny jeans, leather jacket and some shirt.
“Hey guys” Patrick speaks then all eyes go on me but I just stand there shocked but not in a freaky way, in a way as if you just met your idol. “Hey Patrick who’s this?” The man with the quiff spoke looking at me and smiling. “This is Kamila, Kamila this is Pete” He points at the blonde man. “Joe” The one with the afro which I found to be very cool, not a lot of people can look good with an afro “and Andy” he points to the last member who just smiled and waved, he had tattoos all over and a beard. “h-hi” I said and smiled.
“Be nice to her guys and Pete don’t freak her out please” He spoke and put his hand on my shoulder. I was a bit shocked at first but then I was fine. “Ok I wasn’t even going to wait are two… like… together?” Pete says whilst Joe just looked shocked and smiled again, I smiled back and then looked at Patrick who just smiled and nodded “Wow! Well done Patrick you got a great girl!” I hear Joe say and then standing up and bro hugging Patrick and then giving me a hug which I just took as a shock and accepted. “I… cant… breath” I joked and then laughed “Sorry come sit down its not every day Patrick brings a cute girl to the bus” I hear Pete say but I just blush “Je get off her she hasn’t been here 5 minutes and you are already scaring her” Andy says and then Joe lets go of me and patts my shoulder with a smile. “Thanks” I put the brown bag on the table and Patrick puts the pizza down as well “Where should I put my bags?” I ask And he just take them off me and goes more into the bus. Well that’s one way I thought to myself “So Kamila where you from?” I take off my coat and sit next to Andy “Well im from Poland” I say and then the guys eyes widen. “Poland nice! I think we will be doing a show there I think?” Joe says and I nod. “I put your bags near my stuff so guys lay off” He says then putting me on his laugh and kissing my cheek. “Oh wait we have pizza!” I say and open the box, I see Petes eyes light up as he stands up and takes a piece “Go ahead!” I say and I open the brown bag and it reviles bread sticks and garlic bread. I take a bread stick and stick it in my mouth.
We talked and ate for about 2 hours. “What time is it?” Patrick asks me and I show him my phone it reads 4:15pm “Guys we got to get ready for sound check Kamila will you be ok staying here?” Patrick asks and I nod. He takes me off his lap and then they go deeper into the bus. From what im seeing I think we were sitting in the living room area. Half an hour passed and they are all changed “Right um we will be back in about 5 hours maybe more I don’t know but um yeah see you baby “Patrick stays and kisses me on the lips then leaves with the guys.
Once they left I looked around and went deeper into the bus. I saw the bunks and saw my bags next to what I think Patricks bags. I get my backpack and take out my book and laptop. I start reading for a couple hours and then just decided to listen to music and play some games downloaded of steam bu first got changed into my pyjamas. I started off with dota 2 then to a horror game which by the time I nearly finished the boys came in and then I got a jump scare “Ahhhh!” I scream high pitch. “Fucking jump scares” I whisper to myself. Then I hear a tap on the door and then it opens revealing a man with a fedora and a afro “Hey baby what you been up to?” Patrick says whilst sitting next to me. “Fine I just had a heart attack over a game” I say then hugging Patrick. I closed my laptop and switched off my phone. “Oh god that does not sound pleasant yawn god I am so tired what time is it?” He asks releasing the hug and kissed me on the cheek. “Well it says 11:30 jeez what have you guys been up to?” I say then looking at the other boys “We got held up and hand some problems with fans and stuff” Joe replies and I just nod and smile. “So what’s the plan?” I ask then all of them look at each other and shrug “We usually just hang around this place and yeah that’s it but I think im gonna go to my bunk” Pete says and then standing up and going to the bunks.

We chatted for a couple hours leaving the time to be 1 43 in the morning “Oh my god I am so tired right im going to bed Kamila you coming you can share my bunk?” Patrick says standing up then holding out his hand, I accepted and he took me to his bunk “Im going to get changed ok?” He says and I just smiled and nodded. I crawled in and realized how cold the sheets were so slipped out and put on a jump then jumping back in.
=====10 MINS LATER=====
Patricks POV:
Once I got ready for bed I went back to the bunks and slipped into mine and Kamilas bunk “night sweetheart” I say but then I realized she was already asleep so just pulled her close. She looked scared in her sleep but once I pulled her close she turned soft and I softly sang.
Let's hear it for America's sweethearts
But I must confess,
I'm in love with my own sins.
Let's hear it for America's sweethearts
But I must confess,
I'm in love with my own sins…”

[*Thnx for reading! Love ya guys
Sign up to rate and review this story