Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > What is my life?!

Wake up! Chapter 8

by fallnightlovermusic 0 reviews

Nightmare 1!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2015-09-08 - 464 words

0Unrated
THNX FOR THE 200+ READS

Kamila's POV:

Beep beep beep "fuck! why now time" i think. At first i think im at home but the i rolled over to see a sleeping Patrick Stump. I felt my phone vibrate under my head. "must have put it under there then" think. The bus is silent so i try to sit up but i felt a soft hand on my stomach. I smiled and tried to crawls out but my stealth is not the best so I ended up waking him up. "morning" I whispered, Patricks eyes flutted open "hello, when i came back you were fast asleep, long day huh?" he asks still whispering so we don't wake up anyone.

"Yeah I guess... So where are we?Still in Manchester or?" I ask then sit up and put my back to the wall and place the covers on my knees. "I think London ish but im not sure anyway what time is it?" spoke the dirty blonde man. "According to my phone 9am" I said. Patrick sat up and kissed me on he cheek then crawled out of the bunk and left. I looked back at my phone and saw 16 texts. 5 from Izzy 11 from Ioan.

I: Bitch i hope you die
I: GO DIE AND NEVER COME BACK!
I:We all know you are doing this to get money

switched off my phone, took out the battery and threw it under the pillow with the phone. I then lowered my head onto the pillow turning over and covering my head with the sheets and pryed to fall asleep.

========DREAM=============
As i walked through a cold street leading to Patrick's house i felt someone watching me. I turn around to see a man holding a knife and wearing a balaclava (IF YOU GET THAT REFERENCE I LOVE YOU) I started running with him chasing me. "Come here!" I heard a voice from one of the houses around me. And so i follow it but it just leads me to a dead end. Suddenly the scene changes to me being in a glass cage and water slowly being filled in. I look out the cage to see Patrick and Izyy being tied up and getting cuts on there skin whilst watching me. The water slowly fills up and i try to breath but it ends up with me just breathing water....


+=====OUT==========

I woke up sweating and panting. "No no no!" I whisper. I then found myself crying and hard to breath. The air was thin so hard to breath. I fall out the bunk and land with a thud. Suddenly i hear footsteps around the bus and then Patricks apears but i black out and just hear. "Please Kamila wake up please please" echoing through my mind....
Sign up to rate and review this story