Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

Chapter 4

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 4

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-15 - Updated: 2006-08-15 - 616 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4


Laura's POV



I walked slowly back up the drive way, up the stairs, and into the empty apartment. I flopped down on the sofa sighing, before hearing my phone. I forced myself up, walking over picking up my phone. "Did he leave yet?" I asked knowing who it was, "Well I guess I could go over and chill, not like there's anything here for me to do," I mumbled to Stacey, "Yeah Ima change outta my pjs and i'll be over," I flipped my phone closed walking to the bedroom.



Stacey's POV


"Heyy," I smiled as Lizy, Ana and Jordan walked in. "Look at you, you're so big," I smiled picking Jordan up giving him a hug.
"Laura coming?"
"Yeah she said something about changing, that girl changes a million times a day,"
"What exactly are the terms of this contest?" Ana asked sitting on the couch.
"Um you know im not sure, Pete didnt even really know, just that three winners were being picked, and they had to stay at this house with them, want something to drink?"
"Ohh nah im good," Ana nodded.
"I think its lovely how we decide to finally move here, and then we cant even seen them for two weeks,"
"Hopefully it'll go by fast,"
"You know you should really lock your door," Laura laughed walking in.
"Well normal people knock,"
"Uh yeah well why knock when the door is pratically open?" She smiled giving me a hug, "Look who it is, dont you girl like how you get left when you just get here?"
"Yeah its nice," Lizy laughed.
"I bet, at least you guys wont be alone though, Stacey I think im moving in here,"
"Okay," I mumbled sitting next to Lizy.
"Why not get a dog or something?"
"I was thinking about that, but I dont really wanna clean up after a dog, if i get one im hiring someone to move in and take care of it, i just wanna play,"
"Figures," I laughed.


Joe's POV


I pulled up to the house, turning off my car, just as I got opened my car door, I heard honking I close it and Pete sped into the spot next to me. "Thanks for the warning,"
"Anytime," he laughed, getting out of his car.
"Hey assholes, about time you two got here," Dirty walked over to us.
"Andy and Patrick here?" Pete asked.
"Yeah, allready inside they met the winners and everything, just waiting on you two,"
"Okay well how about we were never here, we'll leave and let Andy and Patrick do this,"
"Oh no you dont come on," Dirty pushed us forward.
"Damn at least I tried," I laughed as I opened the door to the house. I saw Patrick and Andy sitting at a table along with Charlie. I walked into the house a little more looking through the huge glass windows seeing three girls playing in the pool.
"Think you two took long enough?"
"What we suppose to be here at 10,"
"9, not 10," Patrick corrected me.
"Whatever same difference,"
"Come on you gotta meet these girls," Charlie got up pointing to outside.
"Nah, im good, i'll wait til they come in, Im not getting soaked," Pete sat at the table next to Andy. I mumbled im with Pete, looking back out the window, seeing the girls climb out of the pool.
"The one in the white is barbara, shes 18, then the one in the black is Miranda, she's 23 and the one in the pink is Kristi, she's 21," Dirty pointed to each girl, "I envy you dudes, these girls are fine,"
"Okay so how Dirty takes our place, he can be fall out boy," Patrick laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story