Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

chapter 5

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 5

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-15 - Updated: 2006-08-15 - 390 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5


Pete's POV

"alright so here are the ground rules" charlie stated grabbing our attention.

The four of us turned to look at him. "Your girls are not allowed over here. Talking on the phone, keep it to a mininum. If you see them someplace you go you're not allowed to talk to them...sorry" At the last part we all grew silent.

"Excume me?" Joe growled glaring at Charlie.

"Dude its not my idea...this is coming straight from the label" He shot back hold up his hands in defense.

Oh boy How do we explain this to the girls?




Joe's POV

"Hi!"

I turned to see all three girls come into the room.

"are we interupting something?" one of them asked feeling the tension in the room.

"Nope not at all...Barbara, Miranda, Kristi meet Joe and Pete" after introductions were made we decided to go get something to eat.

"How about versailles?"



Laura's POV

It hasn't even been a whole day and already I was bored with out Joe.

"Does anybody else think this sucks?" I asked throwing myself down on the couch. I laughed as bell decided she wanted some attention.

"Hi" I grinned down at her as she jumped into my lap.

"I wonder if they will call tonight" Ana said walking into the room handing everyone a drink.

"I doubt it. They are probably going la la over the new girls" I spat petting bell.

"they wouldn't do that...would they?" We all seemed to sit and think about it for a moment suddenly we all started laughing.

"nah. They are good guys"



Stacey's POV

After watching three movies we decided that we wanted to go get something to eat.

"Hey who is up for versailles?" Laura suggested. We all agreed and grabbed our coats.

"Hey isnt that pete's car?" Lizy asked pointing to the car parked at the end of the lot. I bit my lip nodding after a minute.

I don't know how I will react seeing other girls all over him. I just have to remind myself that they are fans and ...nothing more.

At the end of the day it is me that he comes home to...not them...I bit my lip thinking about that last thought.

I'm wrong. For the next two weeks he goes home to them.
Sign up to rate and review this story