Categories > Cartoons > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > Tales of the Turtles

1- The Beginning

by Rosaya 0 reviews

The beginning of Master Splinter

Category: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2015-08-10 - 197 words

0Unrated
April was quietly making tea for Master Splinter, her sensei. She knew he had been through a lot; he had to fight off Shredder, protect his sons the best he could, train his sons, and fight off the Krang. Splinter was amazing, she always wondered how he did it. When the tea was done April poured some into a cup and took it to the rat. "Here is your tea Master Splinter," she said with a smile.

"Thank you April," Master Splinter replied as he took the cup with a smile, "how is your father?" he asked her.

April sighed softly, "His nightmares aren't as often and but he is still terrified that the Krang will return." April folded her arms, "I'm worried about him, he has been through a lot."

"He is strong," Splinter said, "he'll be alright, especially with you looking out for him."

April smiled at the compliment, "Thank you," she sat down on the couch, "Master Splinter, I was wondering, what was it like for you and the turtles when you mutated?"

"Ah, for me to tell you that, I'll have to start at the very beginning..." Master Splinter said with a grin.
Sign up to rate and review this story