Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Diary of Serena Holstrain

uh...TO MY READERS!!!!

by rosesfallatmyfeet 2 reviews

Thanks sooooo much!! You guys are really good confidence boosters!! I maywirte stories about some other things and I'll put them in other places so check my profile to see where they are! This is w...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-08-15 - Updated: 2006-08-16 - 456 words

0Unrated
In the morning, no one even woke me up. They just got the bus going and left. Ray walked over to the couch and crouched down beside me. He handed me another Tylanol and a mug of coffee.
"How are you,S?" he asked. I took the medicine and the coffee.
"I'm a bit achey. Thanks, sweetheart." I said as I was taking the Tylanol.
"Where's Gee?"
Gerard came quickly out of the bunk room.
"I'm here,baby!! What's wrong!?!?" He said, rather frantically.
"I'm fine! I'm fine, really! Baby, nothing's wrong!! I just wanted to know where you were!" He walked over and bent down beside me. I leaned close to his face and he leaned the rest of the way in to kiss me. When he leaned back he smiled and muttered "yummy".
"Baby? Who's got the 'vette? Where are we and where are we going? Garn knows where I am! We have to leave!"
"Sweetie," he said, stroking my hair. "Brian has it all taken of. We're going to get a flight in the morning to go stay with mom and dad. It's small and a little crowded, but....."
I smiled at him caring so much about me. I kissed him again.
"It will"-kiss-"be a bit"-kiss-"crowded"-kiss-"but I think"-kiss-"I'll live"-kiss.
"My god, I love you." Gerard muttered at me.
"Where are we now? How long til we're home?" I asked.
"Don't you worry about it, Sugar." he said, smling at me as he pushed my legs off the couch and sat down beside me. I got up and walked into the bunk room. We were on the high way , but that was all I able to figure out. I opened the window in my bunk a crack and left the curtains open. I reached under my bed and pulled a book I was reading out and started reading. I had been reading for about a half an hour when I looked out the window, searching the passing cars. A few cars drove past, then Brian,the manager, in our chorvette, then came an old beat-up, icky, paint-scratched-off pick-up truck. I'll give you 3 guesses who it was. No, not Britany Spears, though she would've had the same effect. No, not Tom Cruise. That's right, Gregory Garn. He turned his head and smiled evil-y (i make up wrds a lot get used to it) at me. Just the look of him made me want to throw up. I screamed, slammed the window shut and locked it, and pulled back the curtains. At my scream everyone on the bus came running into the bunk room, Gerard in the lead, to see what was wrong.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'ma go internet-more later!!
Sign up to rate and review this story