Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

Chapter 10

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 10

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-15 - Updated: 2006-08-16 - 532 words

0Unrated
Chapter 10


Pete's POV


I pulled away after a moment, instantly regretting it, I swam to the edge of the pool climbing out as fast as I could throwing a towel around me. I pushed the glass door open walking inside. I quickly rushed to my room, closing the door, leaning against it. "Fuck," I mumbled. I cant believe I just did that.



Joe's POV


"Yeah," Andy answered.
"You serious with your girlfriends?"
"Patrick's girlfriend and mine just moved into our apartment, and Joe lives with his,"
"She wouldnt happen to be Pete's sister would she?" Barbara asked.
"Uh yeah she is actually," I answered.
"Ohh cool, no one could verify it but it was all over the web for a long time," I turned seeing Pete dart passed us to his room. I looked at Andy and Patrick as they shrugged.


Laura's POV


10 shots and a bunch of other random drinks that didnt go well together, Ana and I danced with a few random boys. The song ended and Ana walked over to me. "Here drink this!" she yelled shoving a cup into my hand. I didnt even bother to ask what it was, I downned it in a second.
"Damn that was good," I laughed. We walked over to the couch sitting for a moment.
"Hey come here," Ryan grabbed my hand pulling me from one room to a connected room. He wasted no time pushing me against the wall, forcing his lips upon mine, I dropped the drink I had in my hand as I kissed him back, we stumbled to the bed falling onto it. I unzipped my hoodie tossing it to the floor. He rolled over so he was on top, I wrapped my hands around his neck kissing his lips. "Damn," He mumbled against my lips, he heard my cell.
"Give it here," I mumbled he reached down to the floor, pulling my cell out of my hoodie, answering it.
"She's busy call back," he laughed closing it and tossing it to the floor. I laughed.
"I coulda told who that was, that,"
"SHh i made it easy," he pulled my skirt off.



Joe's POV



"What's wrong?" Andy looked at me.
"She's fucking it up," I mumbled looking at my cell.
"What you talking about?" Patrick looked at me.
"Watch," I opened my phone searching my numbers quickly pressing sending when i got to her name, I hit speaker phone, pplacing it on the table, crossing my arms.
"Damn stop calling..." they both looked at me as the same guy answered her phone again.
"Maybe its a joke.."
"She woulda picked it up this time if it was..." I closed my phone getting up.
"Joe..." I heard them call.



Stacey's POV


"Maybe we should go and find Laura and Ana, Im sure their wasted by now," Lizy suggested.
"Yeah," I wrapped the towel around my waist gathering my shoes and phone.
"116," I mumbled hearing the music, as Lizy knocked on the door.
"Ohh hey! come to the party???" Ana laughed.
"Where's Laura??"
"She... she.. I dont know drink this!" She shoved a drink at us.
"I got her, find Laura," Lizy pulled Ana out of the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story