Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We'll Make Them So Jealous - Patrick Stumph

Six.

by punkypromqueen 2 reviews

Shazaam. Chapter Six Bitches. Oh by the way, this chpater is dedicatied to overdosedboy, cause i say so.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-16 - Updated: 2006-08-16 - 2548 words

0Unrated
...
Six

"YOUR STUPIDNESS IS KILLING MY SOUL. HOW COULD YOU NOT SEE FIONA AND PATRICK KISSING IN THE UNION?" Vicky yelled at Pete once they were back at the dorm.
"Wait, why are you yelling?" Pete asked while rummaging through the fridge, finally settling with a fruit cup.
"I can't stand you." She groaned, frustration apparent in her voice.
"Well I hate you too." Pete said while putting a fruit filled spoonful in his mouth, he paused and looked up at Vicky,
"Why do we hate each other?" He said with his mouthful. She smacked the fruit cup out of his hand, causing jelly and fruit to fly everywhere.
"FUCK, I WAS EATING THAT! YOU'RE CLEANING THAT UP." He yelled and pointed, as he moved out of the way of the flying fruit.
"SHUT UP PETE, JUST SHUT UP!" Vicky yelled back. They hadn't noticed before but the space between them was slowly getting smaller.
"MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO SHUT UP!" he continued yelling.
"MAYBE YOU SHOULD!" She spat at him.
"DO YOU WANT TO KISS ME AS MUCH AS I WANT TO KISS YOU?" he questioned still yelling.
"GOD I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER ASK." She managed to yell though she was out of breath. Vicky grabbed Pete by the hood and pulled him in for a kiss.

"I have to go -" Fiona started but was cut off by a kiss, she pulled away,
"- do the show." Patrick kissed her again.
"Fine, whatever. I'm coming with you." He mumbled on her lips.
"But you'll be bored." He started laughing and pulled a game boy out of his back pocket.
"Not today, ergh - night." They both laughed.
"We are so gross, dude, look at us." Fiona managed to say before erupting into a fit of giggles. It was true, the ice cream on their faces, hands, and now after their little make out in public session, hair, arms, and various other body parts, was now dry and sticky.
"Yeah, well that's your fault." He laughed.
"Yes, that's why there's ice cream in my hair." She replied while trying to pull apart her sugarcoated hair.
"Well there's ice cream on my butt." Patrick replied while turning around in a circle trying to see his butt.
"There is not, and you look like a dog." Fiona laughed.
"Oh, Oh, Wrong! You see, there was definitely some ass gropeage and therefore there should be, in theory, ice cream on my ass." He said with a raised finger.
"No there isn't. I'm looking at your ass now -"
"Right now?" he cut her off.
"Yes."
"Right now?"
"Yes."
"You're looking at my ass right now?"
"No." she said with a smirk, and he turned around to face her.
"No?" Patrick leaned in, kissed her, and then pinched her sides. She squealed.
"I have to go, we have got to go." Patrick nodded and Fiona tied up her hair in an attempt to hide the ice-creamed parts.
"Can you tell that my hair is all gross?"
"No. What about me? Can you tell that my hair is all gross?" He teased.
"Shut up you."

Vicky sat up in bed and pulled the covers up around her. She glanced around the room, everything was trashed. All the stuff that was on her desk was now on the floor along with the remnants of Pete's fruit cup, the lamp, and the tipped over mini fridge.
"Look what you did." She whispered harshly and Pete sat up.
"Why are you whispering?" he whispered back.
"I don't know. I can't believe we just did that." Vicky continued to whisper.
"Yeah." Pete nodded and she glanced at him.
"If you make this into a song, I'm going to kill you." Pete laughed and nodded,
"If Murphy doesn't kill me first." It was Vicky's turn to laugh.
"Yeah that won't be happening, me and Murphy aren't together, we just have sex."
"Well in that case, want to do it again?" Laughter was apparent in his voice, and she pulled him into another kiss.

Fiona and Patrick walked into the studio, and she found a quiet spot for him to sit.
"Ok, sit here, don't make to much noise or else someone will notice you're here."
"I know, I did this yesterday."
"Oh, right. Don't make any noise becaus -"
"Hello Fiona." Fiona cringed at the sound of Mr. Wilson's voice. She turned around with a forced smile planted on her lips.
"Hi Mr. Wilson."
"Who's your friend?"
"Patrick Stump sir, we've met before." Patrick stood up and shook Mr. Wilson's hand.
"Oh yes, Patrick, the singer of that band. Come back for another dose of the Night Time Nole?" Fiona covered her mouth trying to hold back a laugh.
"Actually I was -" Patrick started but got cut off.
"Oh great then, you'll perform for us. Fiona will get you all set up." With that Mr. Wilson walked away.
"But, but, but, but . . . I don't even have a guitar." Patrick whined, Fiona sighed.
"I can't believe he just did that. You don't have to do this. You won't, I won't let you, this is stupid." Fiona looked at Patrick and bit her lip, he laughed.
"Stop it's not funny." She put her hand on his face and tried to hold back a smile.
"It's a little funny." He laughed,
"I don't care, I'll do whatever, but I don't have a guitar."
"Are you sure?" he kissed her in response.
"Fine, fine. I'll get you a guitar."
"I'll go with you." He stated.
"No, if you and I both leave Mr. Wilson will have an attack."
"I don't care." He whined and crossed his arms over his chest.
"Just stay put." She kissed him again and ran out the door. Patrick stuck his hands in his pockets and plopped down on the couch pulling out his game boy. He wasn't 2 minutes into the game when he heard a squeal, and felt someone sit next to him.
"Hi." Stacy squeaked, Patrick glanced at her for a split second before returning his gaze back to the game.
"Hey." His response was delayed.
"So, I heard you were going to be performing on the show tonight."
"Ughhhh." He held the word as he hit some more buttons,
"Yeah, Fiona just left to get me a guitar." His eyes were still on the screen, but he felt Stacy scoot closer to him,
"Is that so?" She smiled and Patrick glanced up at her,
"Yeah." He stated before he scooted away.
"I just think that it's super duper cool that you're in a band and stuff." Stacy giggled.
"Yeah, and stuff." He paused his game and looked up at her,
"Don't you have someplace to be?" She smiled,
"No, I'm supposed to be right here, next to you." He sighed,
"See, I think you're lying."
"I would never lie to you." Stacy giggled, "You have something on your face."
Patrick groaned,
"Still? This fucking stuff won't come off." He rubbed the side of his face.
"Here let me help you." Stacy got up, grabbed a paper towel, wet it, and returned. She grabbed his face, but he pulled away and took the paper towel.
"Thanks." Patrick walked to a window and began wiping his face, using the reflection as a guide. Stacy followed him to the window.
"Where the fuck is Fiona?" He mumbled to himself as he wiped his face.
"Who cares?" Stacy chimed in, Patrick glared at her.
"I do."
"Why?" She questioned, obviously not getting the hint that she was pissing him off.
"Because I do." He spat at her. Patrick walked back over to the couch and pulled out his paused game and began playing again.
Fiona ran up the seven flights of stairs to get to her dorm, she didn't have time to wait for the elevator. She got to the door, unlocked it and flung it open.
"OH MY GOD!" Fiona yelled and covered her eyes. She heard a scream and a squeal. The scream was from Vicky, the squeal from Pete.
"I can, ugh - explain." Vicky started but Fiona blew her off.
"Uhm, I really don't care right now. Later though." Fiona grabbed her guitar and slammed the door. She ran back to the studio as fast as she could. It seemed to her as if she was doing this a lot lately. Fiona threw open the studio doors and walked inside, stopping to catch her breath. That's when she saw Stacy with her boyfriend, ergh, person, ugh, with her Patrick, damn it! Patrick paused his game again, not noticing Fiona. He looked at Stacy,
"Seriously you need to go away." She laughed at him,
"Why?"
"Because you're bugging the shit out of me." He stated, and she groaned.
"Is this because of Fiona?"
"Yes, yes because of Fiona, and your annoying." He rolled his eyes and un-paused his game.
"Are you guys like a thing?"
"Yes, we're fucking married." He mumbled while playing his game.
"Really?"
"No, not really. But yes, we're a thing, well no, I don't know. I don't have to explain anything to you." Patrick groaned.
"Well if you're not a thing, what's the problem?" Patrick was now past being several annoyed, he paused his game once more and looked at Stacy.
"We're not, not a thing. But fuck, even if Fiona, never existed, I would still not be interested." He smiled and returned to his game.
"Why wouldn't you be interested?" She questioned and Patrick groaned and pulled on the bill of his hat. Before he could answer Stacy was called away and Patrick let out a sigh of relief,
"Thank fucking God." Was all he mumbled before Stacy stood up and brushed past Fiona bumping her shoulder,
"Get out of the way fungus." She spat and Fiona flicked her off before returning her gaze back to Patrick. She walked over and plopped down next to him, much like Stacy did. He groaned, obviously annoyed.
"Go do something else, fuck, go play in traffic for all I care Stacy, just get the fuck away from - " he looked up,
"Fiona?" He questioned, and she laughed before handing him her guitar. Patrick smiled and strummed the guitar before kissing her.
"Go play in traffic?" she questioned with a raised eyebrow and a laugh, he shrugged.
"She wouldn't go away." He whined defensively and Fiona laughed again and changed the subject.
"I have to hook you up, and you need to do a sound check." He nodded.
"You're going to be somewhere at the end of the show, that football dude goes on before you." Fiona pointed at some very large football player, her eyes then grew wide,
"Guess what I saw?"
"A giraffe."
"No."
"A purple flying monkey."
"No."
"Am I close?"
"Yes." Patrick thought for a second,
"Fuck I don't know. Tell me."
"Pete and Vicky having sex."
"That is not even remotely close to a purple flying monke- WHAT? PETE AND VICKY HAVING SEX?" Fiona nodded as she hooked him up for sound.
"That's crazy." Patrick replied while shaking his head.
"Yeah it is." She stated and pointed to the side of the stage,
"Blah, go over there and do a sound check." He walked over and hooked up the guitar before taking a seat where she told him to. He sang something incoherent into the microphone and then laughed.
"I got range. I got a range like no motherfucker knows." Patrick laughed again and looked at Fiona who was laughing as well.
"Calm before the storm." He sang and then made a noise,
"Fuck it, Meow ... Meow." He said into the mike.
"Do you agree Fiona?" he looked over to Fiona. Fi just nodded from her place behind the soundboard, before taking off her headphones.
"Your good." She said in between laughs, Patrick nodded in response and hopped off the stool. Fiona walked up to him still laughing,
"Do you know what you're going to play?" She asked and he nodded.
"Yeah, I have a teensy weensy idea of what I'm going to play." He said holding up his thumb and index finger, displaying just how big 'teensy weensy' actually is.
"Well that's reassuring." Fiona said sarcastically.
"Just chill, take deep breaths. I live for this shit. This is what I do." He said and placed his hands on her shoulders. She nodded, put on her headphones and he smiled. The show started, and went on with out a hitch.

Vicky climbed off the bed and jogged over to the T.V.
"What are you doing?" Pete questioned from under the covers.
"Turning on the show, I always watch it, or at least have it on."
"But it's almost over, is it not?" He questioned and Vicky adjusted the volume.
"Alright you guys now for our special surprise." Stacy's voice flooded the speakers, and Vicky tilted her head,
"Special surprise, there's no special surprise, it was supposed to be a beefy football player, and that's it."
"Whatever, there is a surprise now." Pete rolled his eyes.
"Girls and guys, Fall Out Boy's own Patrick Stump." Pete fell off the bed at the sound of a guitar flooding the television speakers.

why can you read me like no one else?
I hide behind these words
but I'm coming out.
I wish I kept them behind my tongue.
I hide behind these words
but I'm coming out.

put your hand between
an aching head and an aching world.
we'll make them so jealous.
we'll make them hate us.
an aching head and an aching world.
we'll make them so jealous.
we'll make them so jealous.

all the ways you make my stomach turn,
and all the long drives
with my friends blur.
and I wish I kept them inside my mind.
I hide behind these words

and think of all the places
where you've been lost
and then found...out.
in between my sheets,
in between the rights and the wrongs.

put your hand between
an aching head and an aching world.
we'll make them so jealous.
we'll make them hate us.
aching head and an aching world.
think of all the places
where you've been lost and found...out.


Vicky looked over at Pete who was on the floor looking at the T.V.
"It's Not A Side Effect Of Cocaine, I Am Thinking It Must Be Love." He mumbled to himself.
"What?" Vicky scrunched up her face.
"It's Not A Side Effect Of Cocaine, I Am Thinking It Must Be Love is the name of the song that he just sung." He pointed to the T.V. where credits were now rolling.
"What a weird name for a song, in a cute way. I guess." She shrugged.
"No, no, don't you see? He could have picked any other song in the world. Any other song, but he chose that one."
"So maybe he likes that song, it sounded good." Vicky was now the one confused.
"I don't think that's the right answer." Pete got up from the floor, while putting a piece of fruit in his mouth.
"Ew, that was on the floor, for like a while. The five second rule no longer applies." Vicky shrieked.
"What? It's still good." Pete shrugged and put another piece in his mouth before crawling back into bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story