Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We'll Make Them So Jealous - Patrick Stumph

Seven.

by punkypromqueen 16 reviews

This could work out. enjoy. :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-16 - Updated: 2006-08-17 - 1457 words

4Original
...
Seven

Patrick woke up the next morning to the sound of a guitar and then a frustrated groan. He felt around the bed for Fiona, when he came up empty handed he lifted his head off the pillow and opened one eye. He saw her sitting on the floor in her practice swimsuit, guitar in her lap, and an array of papers scattered in front of her. She groaned once again, scratched her head with a pencil, erased some stuff on the paper and then wrote something down.
"What are you doing?" He mumbled sleepily and she looked up.
"I'm sorry I woke you. Pete and Vicky have been gone for awhile now." She stated before returning her attention back to the piece of paper,
"It's just, I was already awake, I had 5a.m. practice, and now I have my fucking music comp. class in," She glanced at the clock on the desk, she gave a frustrated laugh, before returning her gaze back to the piece of paper, "an hour. My fucking professor is always shitting all over my music, so even when I'm ready, I'm not ready." She stopped to take a deep breath. Patrick sat up in the bed and scratched his head.
"Let me see." He held out his hand.
"No way." She laughed and erased something.
"Seriously let me see." Patrick hopped off the bed and took a seat in front of her. Fiona shook her head 'no' and proceeded to write something down. He let out a sigh and took the paper.
"No." she whined and reached for the paper. He shooed her away with his hand as he read the music. He smiled and handed the paper back to her,
"I like that." Patrick said and motioned for her to give him the guitar, she obliged. He played back what she had written down. Once he was done he put down the guitar and nodded.
"Yeah. That's good."
"Really?" she questioned, eyes hopeful.
"Yeah, but I think you already knew that." He laughed.
"Well I liked it, but fuck. It's like nothing I do is good enough for him. Not that I'm saying my music is God's gift to mankind or anything but people have turned in some shitty, shitty stuff that they scribble out five minutes before class, turn it in and get an A, and I bust my ass and get a C, if I'm lucky. The whole situation sucks because I need at least a B to qualify for a summer internship that combines both my majors." She rambled on and looked at the piece of paper. Patrick could feel his face getting hot, he was immediately mad at this man whom he's never met before in his life, all because he was screwing with Fiona. He groaned and tucked his hair behind his ears before taking her pencil out of her hand. She looked up, giving him a confused look.
"Babe stop messing with it." She let out a whimper and reached for the paper,
"But, but, but, but, but one last thing." Patrick shook his head 'no' and stood, paper in hand, looking for his ringing phone. He found it under the bed, he gave the phone a confused look, as if to say 'how the hell did you get under there?' and flipped it open.

"Hey dude." Patrick said while holding the paper over his head, keeping it away from Fiona, who was now jumping trying to get to it.
"Dude who's the chick?" Andy's voice bellowed from the other line.
"Well 'hello' to you too." Patrick laughed into the phone.
"Spill it, Pete called and said that you sang 'I'm thinking it must be love' last night on some college show."
"Yeah and?"
"Who is she? I want to meet her."
"Nobody, and no." Patrick replied and put the paper on the bed.
"Pete said that you're hard up."
"Screw Pete. Most of the things he says aren't true anyways." He smacked Fiona's hand away from the paper. It's not that he was ashamed of Fiona, cause that obviously wasn't the case. He was more afraid of scaring her away, though she already met Pete and was still around, but still.
"Dude your such a liar, I can hear her in the background."
"What? No, that's just some girl." Fiona smacked him in response.
"Ow." He mumbled.
"Yeah and that was the not just some girl smacking you for calling her just some girl." Andy said, laughter apparent in his voice.
"Shut up man." Patrick groaned and then turned his attention to Fiona,
"Fiona I swear to God if you touch that piece of paper I will cut off your hand and make you eat it."
"Ah ha, so she has a name?"
"Yes." Patrick mumbled.
"Is she hot? Pete said she was FIONE." Andy exclaimed.
"DUDE!" Patrick yelled into the phone.
"Fine, fine. But is she?" Andy laughed,
"No, it can't be, she likes your dumb ass."
"Ha ha, I had forgotten how hilariously funny you are." Patrick said sarcastically.
"I want to meet her."
"Too bad."
"Let me talk to her, at least give me that."
"No way. I have to go do something better than talk to you. Peace." Patrick hung up the phone and turned to Fiona who was sitting on her bed swinging her legs back and fourth. She noticed him looking at her and immediately crossed her arms in front of her chest and pretended to be mad at him.

"Yeah that's convincing." Patrick laughed.
"Just some girl?" She questioned, he smiled innocently at her and shrugged.
"I don't want my friends to scare you away. I think I'll keep you for awhile." She tried to hide her smile.
"You can't stay pretend mad at me forever." He laughed and stood in between her legs, leaning his elbows on either side of her thighs.
"I'm not pretending." He tilted his head up and kissed her, she kissed back. Patrick laughed,
"Why are you kissing me back if you're so mad at me?" he mumbled on her lips.
"I'm not the type to hold a grudge." She mumbled back but pulled away and picked up the piece of paper.
"So what are you going to do?" Patrick asked.
"Turn it in, and hope for a C." Fiona sighed.
"You can't just let him screw you over. That's a good piece that deserves much better than a C." He raised his voice a little. Patrick could feel his cheeks getting hot once again.
"What am I supposed to do?"
"Fuck, what's his name?" Patrick questioned while pulling up his jeans.
"Mr. Cooper, why?" Fiona asked him confused. Patrick pulled his head though the head hole of his shirt before responding.
"I'm going to go talk to him." He said while hopping to the door putting on his shoes. Fiona's eyes grew wide.
"What? No."
"Why?" Patrick asked after he put on his hat.
"That's not going to do anything. I mean really what are you going to tell him? 'Ugh excuse me sir but I think your full of shit and I'm qualified to pass judgment because I'm in a rock band?'" Patrick nodded in response,
"Yeah something like that."
"Babe that's not going to work with him. He won't care that you're an amazing musician, he'll take one look at you and automatically write you off as a 'hoodlum who thinks he can play the guitar.'" Fiona quoted Mr. Cooper before responding,
"This is a no win situation. I'm just on his shit list, I've come to terms with it." She sighed.
"What was this class for?" Patrick asked.
"Summer internship that combines both my majors." Fiona sighed again.
"Like what, for instance?"
"Something that combines both communications and music."
"Like going on tour with a musical performer?" Patrick smiled, Fiona didn't notice.
"Yeah, but who cares, if I don't pull a B in that class FSU won't help me, and it's not only that, this class is fucking up my GPA."
"What about going on tour with more than one musical performer, let say four musical performers?"
"Yes, I said that would work. Where are you going with this? The semester is almost over. I'll just try again next year." Patrick laughed,
"Fuck that shit. Drop the class."
"What?" Fiona asked,
"Are you insane? If I drop the class I automatically don't get the opportunity to qualify for the internship."
"Hello" Patrick waved a hand in front of her face, and Fiona looked at him confused. He reached out and shook her hand,
"Hi, I'm Patrick. I'm in a band who's headlining a mother fucking tour this summer, and I am telling you to drop the class."
Sign up to rate and review this story