Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

chapter 17

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 17

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-16 - Updated: 2006-08-16 - 420 words

0Unrated
Chapter 17

Patrick's POV

"Pete c'mon man lets just go talk to her" I told him offering my hand. He shook his head batting my hand away.

"I cant! She doesn't want me anymore"

"That's not true. She will never hate you, she is just hurting right now" I offered him my hand again and this time he took it pulling himself up.

Slowly we walked up the stairs and into the apartment. Looking around I noticed bell sitting by the bedroom door. That must be where she is.

"sit" I told pete pointing to the couch. He didn't saything but did as ordered.




Stacey's POV

I laid on the bed burying my face in pete's pillow. How could he! I know I am not as pretty as that other girl but damn. Atleast break up with me first. I lifted my head as I started choking. The sobs were coming hard now and it was becoming harder to breathe.

"oh god" I knew who it was with out even looking.

"you have to calm down" patrick said holding me. He held me for a good 15 minutes until I finaly calmed down.

"you need to talk to him" he whispered in my ear.

"he left"

"no he didn't. he is in the livingroom." I looked down trying to figure out what to do.

"I want my petey back" I whispered biting on my fingers. He nodded getting up.

"I'm so sorry" I looked up seeing pete in the doorway. "Why pete... oh god why?" I didn't want to cry again.

"I have no excuse...I wasn't drunk...there was no reason for me to hurt you. I'm so sorry"




Andy's POV

I decided to go check on Joe and Laura first since they were on my way. I walked up to their apartment knocking on the door. I heard giggling and crashes before the door was thrown open by a distraut looking Joe.

"you two ok?" I laughed looking at his apperance. "we are great. Anything else you wanted...we were kinda busy" he laughed

"Who is that?!" laura called. "Andy!"

"HI ANDY!" I laughed shaking my head.

"HI LAURA...ok man if ya good I have to make sure pete and stacey are ok" I turned walking towards the stairs.

"She found out?" Joe called to me. I stopped turning back to him.

"yeah kristi told her"

"ouch...if you need anything call" I nodded my head walking down the stairs. I hope patrick was able to calm him down.
Sign up to rate and review this story