Categories > Cartoons > Transformers > Garlic Pizza and a Crab

Chapter 3

by Spoonsie2 0 reviews

Last chapter of Garlic Pizza and a Crab.

Category: Transformers - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2015-09-26 - 5045 words - Complete

0Unrated
For the first time in probably years Gavin had a plan for that evening.
Find Mr. Morrisey and beat him up for being a snarky shit yesterday. A more than good enough reason for Gavin.
Oh, and Cyrus too, whatever the hell he wanted with the fucker.
Plan was simply: Find McAsswipe act kinda nice-y nice to him a bit and follow him home, or at least to a secluded spot and deck him.

Gavin was put on hunting duty, Cyrus would be recognised and he kept muttering about 'hiding' and needing a signal or whatever.
Cyrus had stood outside his house as Gavin put some actual clothes on, the exact same as yesterday but added a turtleneck jumper. Naturally in his favourite colour, purple.
Shuffling outside with all the grace of a inebriated crocodile Gavin locked his door before looking at Cyrus who had a straight face as usual.
"Despite my efforts I appear to be not so well hidden around here. Are you sure you have adequate hunting skills to find him?" Cyrus stated despite it being a question.
"I guess" Gavin actually had no idea where to find him or how to 'hunt', what did he actually know about the teacher... "Everyone used to say he was a creep, might find him sniffing around the ladies clothes in stores then"
Cyrus seemed to accept this and looked out towards the street patiently waiting for Gavin to lead him to their target.
"If I do find him how the hell will you know? I can't exactly send you a text or anything?"
"Don't bother I will know"
"Riiiiiight" Gavin moved off down the street slouched over uninterested. Was this what it was like to be in a gang? Felt bizarre, he hadn't teamed up with anyone before, though maybe if he had... Best he didn't think about his face right now or the weeks spent eating purée after that incident. Maybe he should roll with this though, screw the anger management classes go back to being a aimless arsehole vagabond wandering the streets with a bone to pick with everyone. Didn't sound too bad. Cyrus was odd but then again that was no guarantee he'd be game.
Then again he also didn't know why he was after Mr. Morrisey. Another student perhaps?
Irrelevant.
Gavin looked back at Cyrus who was following a fair distance away at a slow pace. Just how much distance was enough for this guy? He seemed to have bad depth perception he seemed to think everything was closer than it actually was, as he made a exceptionally large curve in his path to avoid a postbox. Rolling his eyes Gavin dipped into the first shop along the way.
Gavin stood still doing nothing but staring at the shop.

A turtleneck jumper and a leather jumper was not good outfit choice for a busy store.

Turning out of the store Gavin realised that he hadn't even known Mr. Morrisey was here until last night nor had he seen him for years.
He had no fucking clue how to find him.
No wait, yes he did.
It'd mean conversing with an enemy though.
Gavin scanned around the area for Cyrus to check if he as actually about. Couldn't see him, didn't matter though. Now he'd actually left the house with punching his old teacher in the face in mind he better go through with it.

He put on pants for this.
He was finishing it.

Wandering down roads he had never dreamt of going near he followed the brightly coloured cars to the police station. The pristine white walls made Gavin's eyes hurt and he squinted dimly as he approached the desk.
A suspicious looking bloke appeared behind the desk. No, wait, he was just giving Gavin a suspicious look.
"H-hey" Gavin blinked harshly at the bright surface "Uh so last night some dude got chased in the local park and, uh, one of your officers got him? But, uh, the guy was my old teacher and he stopped to say something to me 'cos the guy chasing him was being chased by a officer and like wasn't after him? But he, uh, dropped something as he was talking to me and, I mean, I ain't seen him for years and I didn't even know he was here but, yeah, I wanna go give it back?"
He was given a rather vacant uninterested look
"Mr. Morrisey?"
The guy seemed to acknowledge him more and turned to his computer
"I am not authorised to give out people's personal details to those who have no concrete proof of knowing the aforementioned person."
Oh shit yeah.
"Uh right okay" Gavin hurried out of the police station, glad for the duller view of the outside world only this time Cyrus had advanced to his location
"Why were you in there?" he snapped
"Asking for information" Gavin pushed himself forwards a little bit not letting himself be intimidated by Cyrus getting so close.
"They will only stop the search"
"They had no fucking information anyway!"Gavin exclaimed with a dramatic arm flail for effect Cyrus scrunched his face up angrily
"I have no idea what possessed me to ask a irrational native for assistance anyway!" he snorted a bit more to himself but still intended.
"Then go ask one your natives then!" Cyrus gave him a odd look once he said that "Yeah go on" Gavin continued "Whatever! I don't even know why I'm up and dressed! Yeah I wanted to punch that fucker but" He fumbled for words before groaning angrily.
"Irrational" Cyrus sniffed.
Gavin wanted to transfer the punch reserved for his teacher to him and raised his hand to do so. This Cyrus fellow had clearly been in a similar situation before and grasped Gavin's wrist before he even had a chance to let the fist 'fly' twisting it behind Gavin's back and kicking out his ankles dropping him to the ground. Gavin tried to stand but when he did Cyrus was already gone.

Damn it, he couldn't even form a proper rebuttal or punch, he shouldn't even be caring what kind of impression he left on a total stranger.

He was irritated and when he was irritated thoughts didn't form properly and when that happened his ability to produce words followed suit and failed. When that happened he usually relied on fists to convey his mood for him.

Cyrus had long since vanished by the time Gavin had sat down in a small cafe and started eating something. He wasn't even sure what meal he had managed to order, a sandwich probably, and pay for, but he ate it.
Food was food.

Gavin's easily frustrated mind snapped angrily at him as he ate. He wanted to fight now. Something to get his anger out on, anything.
"Why were you being followed?" Someone leant over him
"JESUS FUCKING TAP DANCING CHRIST" Gavin howled flinging the last morsel of food over his head in a surprised flail. He tried to stand up and swing for the offending voice while the shock was still powering his system but in his haste to stand up he bashed his knees against the table and promptly slumped back down again. Clasping his knee Gavin shot he best death glare back at the voice. The voice who had sat down in front of him. The voice of Mr. Morrisey.
"You twat-arse" Gavin hissed at him.
"Didn't realise you were so deep in thought I'd scare you" The man laughed.
Gavin clenched his fist, remembering how he had originally came out to go after this jerk.
Mr. Morrisey held up his hand in a 'peace' gesture and apologised
"I was a little bit on the offensive last night and it was wrong of me, I guess I was lashing out a little I must have been feeling more agitated than I realised last night."
"I hate you"
"I'm sure" Mr. Morrisey pulled an expression similar to the 'I understand' face some of Gavin's therapists had used in an attempt to 'make him feel comfortable' or something. Generally had the opposite effect. "Look Gavin..."
"Shut up" Gavin responded automatically.
"No let me talk, please?" He pleaded.
"Only if you promise to fuck off after. Might as well return to my monotonous life of shit watching the world go by and forget about you assholes"
"Of course I will, but if you really feel your life to be so monotonous, wouldn't you like a change from that? I could offer you a job, get you out of therapy sessions or anger management classes?" He grinned, knowing that a chance to get out of those would be very tempting.
"Pretty sure I still have to go no matter what I do. Government mandated for me or some other bullshit" Gavin huffed, it was tempting to him and he did want a way out of them but due to his previous actions and convictions he had to go to them. Or get locked up indefinitely.
"No no no! I can offer you a job that will get you out of all of that! And I'm serious! I just want to know why that man spoke to you"
"Ugh, that it? Listen all that fucker wanted to know was where you were. Thought I could lead him to you like some sniffer dog then he could do whatever it was he wanted. That was it."
"Oh. Really? Guess he's serious about finding me" The old teacher leaned back in his chair with a thoughtful look
"He left anyway. So nothings happening and whatever you're up to is irrelevant"
"Don't you think that if he were a normal street thug trying to mug me he'd have bothered to try and find me again the next day? I saw you try and take a swing at him earlier. I'm impressed I should have known that if anyone would be the type to try and take on someone bigger than themselves it would be you."
Gavin rolled his eyes as he spoke.
Internally he was partially mourning the loss of the remainder of his sandwich.
"Long story short I think he will want to come after me again. I'd like you to hang about in case he does and get rid of him when he shows up"
"In case you hadn't noticed man but he grounded me" Gavin cut him short. The opportunity to fight someone was tempting. It was the purpose of the day and while he couldn't be bothered to attack him right now, he was a little uncertain of grappling with Cyrus again. He'd need some time to observe him first find some way of getting round him.
"Doesn't matter if you make enough noise as you distract him I can grab my Taser and he wouldn't be a problem any more!"
"Still think if I do that for you, I'd have to go back to my 'sessions' after. Sounds like a one or two night deal there" Gavin grabbed the small tomato sauce packet on the table and popped it, directing a bit of general frustration on it.
"Well I'd then want you to come with me and do it again for anyone else that comes along and tries to interfere" He was grinning in a manner that matched a specific type of cat. Gavin arched a eye brow at him. Wasn't he meant to be the 'crazy' one with a drug-addled mind?. He had to refocus quickly as he realised the man was still talking "Think about it! You can be as violent as you want to anyone who gets close! I won't stop you, nobody would be able to stop you! Then we'd just move on. Go somewhere else! Go somewhere surprising!"
"I don't like surprises"
"..."
Mr. Morrisey stared blankly at him.
Gavin shrugged.
"Do you want to come with me or not?" The teacher groaned a little.
"I might as well. I mean I put pants on and everything." Gavin shrugged again.

He would usually jump up at the opportunity for more violence. A chance to knock out someone who he felt had wronged him.
Any form of senseless violence was right up his alley. Usually. He knew why he wasn't jumping at the chance right now but he didn't want to admit it.
Fuck it. he needed a change in his life. Urgently. Else he may as well find a damn cliff.
"Better be a damn fucking good surprise" He had said to the Ex-teacher before leaving.

He'd wondered if he'd encounter that Cyrus guy again seeing as he spoke to Morrisey again but he didn't show up.
His instructions were to meet at the Tesco convenience store in town and then be shown to where he had to 'stand guard'. There was a second instruction of 'Call me Seth' written there too, but he ignored it. Fuck him and his name.
The bad thing about meeting at a convenience store in the afternoon is that there are either loads of people leaving work and buying items, or it's the dying out flow of people heading home for the night.
At least no one noticed him when he went through and bought something to eat before perching on the wall outside.
Cheese. Just what he liked.
Mr. 'Seth' Morrisey showed up about half a hour after the cheese went.
"Are you ready to be a bodyguard of sorts?" He grinned
"I wasn't sure about it earlier this day, don't make it sound even shittier." Gavin groaned.
He had somewhat lied earlier. Over the course of the day despite his dislike of surprises he'd actually grown to be rather eager to see this 'surprise'. It had to be better than anger management.

The sky was almost black by the time Seth had lead the dawdling Gavin to a old disused factory. It was broken and battered with several missing windows and not even on the edge of town. It was something that looked like it should have been demolished years ago but nothing was ever done with or about it.
It was heavily locked though.
Seth took almost a hour going through several locked doors, chains and padlocks to eventually open up the place with a cloud of dust billowing out to greet them.
"Nice effect huh?" Seth seemed to grin wider.
Gavin squinted through the dust despite not feeling too affected by it. Seth straightened up and strode in, heading over to a exposed support beam he flicked a switch and several small lights turned on. The inside of the building was still dark as shit but the dull lights made it tolerable.
Around the edges of the room a few metal crates lay stacked about, they had light grey edges with dark panels, the corners of the boxes seemed to glow slightly. Gavin was partially distracted by the glow of the boxes to notice Seth pulling away at a large tarp in the middle of the room.
"Down here is my surprise!" He called. Pulling himself away from the crates Gavin shuffled through the dark to the middle of the room. The tarp had been covering a large hole with a ladder clinging to the edge.
Below a smooth dull green shape lay dully in the middle. The front had a large partially see through circle embedded in it like a large compound eye. It was bizarre but whatever the hell it was had flew straight over Gavin's head. Luckily Seth had slid down the ladder and entered in the side of it. Something clocked and something else hummed. The circle at the front began to throb with a pale blue light which illuminated the chamber below far better than the dim lights.
It looked like a mutilated car with the back end of a jet.
"Sci-Fi fan?" Gavin called below.
"Somewhat it's amusing when compared to the real universe!" He poked his head out "It's real! Surprised now?"
"A real fucked up...?" Gavin wasn't sure if he was believing it, or just wanted to irritate an Ex-teacher.
"It's my craft! It's what brought me here all those years ago!" He sighed.
"You're telling me you're an alien. Who just happens to look exactly like a human?" Gavin raised a eyebrow peering over the edge.
"You'd be surprised at how common the 'bipedal' body is across planets, there are a few races with strong similarities! But no, I am wearing a disguise!"
"Oh aye? Take it off then"
"No I cannot do that. I will if I can finish the repairs and then I will show you. As we leave Earth!" He threw his arms open wide standing in front of the ships entrance.
Space.
This fucker was seriously offering him a trip to space.
"It's a bit 'fantastical' I don't think I'll believe you until it actually takes off or you take off your disguise."
"Gavin, please, trust me!" He tried smiling emphatically as panels on the back of the craft parted revealing the rest of the crates within a cargo bay.
"No, you reported me! Do you know how much shit I got in for that weapon incident!?"
"Oh my god, you're still upset about that? I can explain, I had to abide by Earth laws back then. But now I've finished what I want and I'm going to leave. If you want you can build another weapon out of the available materials here, but not the crates." Seth responded climbing back up the ladder.
Seth had advanced on the crates and easily hoisted one onto his shoulder carrying it over to the pit before dropping it down into the ship's hold. Some kind of field was active within the ship as the crates glowed brighter upon nearing it and their descent slowed before clicking gently in with the other crates.
It was hypnotising.
Although he had managed to grab a small metal bar Gavin had done little else to arm himself and simply stared at the boxes going in to the 'ship'.
"Keep a look out lad, I want to get away from here tonight!" Seth snapped him out of it.
Grunting something akin to a growl Gavin moved to the dingy looking stair case that lead to an upper floor and got himself a higher vantage point.
Up here there was nothing but a hole-ridden wooden floor and damaged windows. Most missing several panels of glass. It wasn't dangerous as long as Gavin kept to the edges of the room. Waving the metal bar about in his hands Gavin circled the room looking out of each window as he went, the floor bent worryingly under his weight the further he wandered away from the floors support beams.
Viewing the city from this height would probably be viewed as some great beauty by most people. The City was a dim silhouette against the deep purple-y blue night sky though almost no stars were visible. The City had more 'stars' in the form of street lights and houses with curtains not fully drawn.

Was he honestly going to go to space?
Couldn't be worse than here.

There wern't that many boxes to load, it should be done by now. Gavin advanced on the stairs, there was no change in their surroundings. Nothing had even been touched by a wandering fox since they entered. Being anything but quiet as he thumped down the stairs Gavin threw the metal pole between both hands
"There was only, what, five or so boxes about that I could see are we done yet?" He called.
No answer.
Groaning to himself he trundled over to the pit to look in. Or at the opposite side of the pit.

Despite not even a grain of sand being in a different location Cyrus had managed to get in, he stood over the other side of the pit, near the ladder, holding a weapon out in front of him. It looked like a gun but had several circular parts on it, including some form of shielding for the hand and several slits in it appeared to emanate purple. Below he could see Seth pressed tightly to the side of his 'ship'. When Seth spotted him he started jerking his head at Cyrus as if Gavin couldn't see the taller man and his glowing weapon opposite him.
Gavin gave him a 'do you think I'm fucking stupid' look and arm gesture in return.
"Sethbj'arck you are wanted on several accounts of arsenal and robbery. Hand yourself in!" Cyrus did something and the weapon clicked.
That made a lot of things so much clearer.
Apart from why an alien convict would get a job as a woodshop teacher.
Though that probably wasn't very important in the grand scheme of things.
Cyrus neared the ladder and Gavin supposed he'd better make a move. Rearing his hand up Gavin threw the metal pole, a loud 'fwip' noise followed it through the air as it spun a few times before hitting directly into Cyrus's shoulder. Instead of the 'thud' noise Gavin expected something hissed and Cyrus stumbled back a step looking a bit confused before he spotted Gavin.
"You again!?" He exclaimed irritated but returning to the ladder, not slowed down a bit by the pole.
Gavin looked a bit confused... Aliens man...
Seeing as just the one was offering him a trip off this dumb rock he supposed he ought to help Seth, or whatever the hell his name was, out, but Seth was already climbing up the ladder to meet with Cyrus holding something that looked like a disk in his hand. Seeing him reach the top of the ladder Cyrus wasted no time in grabbing him by the collar and tossing him to the ground behind him. Clicking his weapon onto his belt Cyrus grabbed Seth and proceeded to hit his face into the ground while Seth responded by grabbing onto his leg and flipping Cyrus onto his back. Cyrus proceeded to stutter a few times, his outline seeming fuzzy and his arms and legs motioned about as if he was unsure on how to get back up again. Seth turned to look at Gavin, his face had many holes in it, each hole had a mound of green forcing it's way out making the skin around it bulge and stretch. Hissing Seth clasped his face and pulled the entire thing right off. Without the head the rest of his body swelled and ripped open like a overstuffed sausage. Which was a apt description as what pushed out was seemingly twice as big as Seth ever was.
It was mainly green but the large plates on it's back were a stunning bright iridescent shade of green, it was large and hunched over with large compound eyes and two extra sets of arms behind it's main set that got thicker nearer the bulbous hands. Seth actually looked like a bipedal cross between a Rhino beetle and a Fly.
It's antennae waved about as the large plates on it's back, presumable covers for big insect wings, clicked against each other.
Gavin watched it grasp Cyrus and hoist him easily into the air.
"I was going to use a electric stunner to break this illusion but just how much force can it take?" He hissed, his voice sounded almost as if he were two people speaking at the same time. He then slammed Cyrus down into the ground, at which point all of Cyrus flashed into blurry mess before reforming itself.
Part of Gavin's brain still did not accept the insect before him and he hurried over, picking up Seth's dropped disk on the way. Seth's carapace really was smooth and shiny.
Gavin looked at the disk pondering offering it to Seth, but he seemed to be dealing with Cyrus quite easily without it. He looked over to Cyrus who had not a drop of blood on him but continued to go fuzzy with hit. Neither of them noticed or cared about him being there as a few shards of splintered wood whizzed past him. Staring a little longer at the disk in his hand Gavin stood forwards before attaching it to the pale stretchy flesh visible on his elbow joint.
The rims of the disk hissed with light as several vein-like streaks of that very same light spread out across Seth's body.
Seth instantly twisted in on himself his muscular structure tensing up as powerful electrical currents surged around his body immobilising him. As the current continued Seth started shaking violently as it increased in intesnity
"G-g-gaaaaaviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!" He shrieked "Whhaaaaa... wha-wha whhhyyyyyyyy?!"
Gavin started blankly.
He had no idea why he did that.
"Bounty huntin' sounds cooler than thieving." He shrugged.
Hissing angrily Seth began stumbling backwards, swinging out with his larger forearms he hooked Gavin on his elbow pinning him to his body. Transferring some of the electrical current to him. Damn that disk was strong, Gavin's eyes bugged as he tensed uncontrollably, Seth however seemed to benefit from the lesser charge and stumbled back into a proper upright position.
A loud 'thwip' followed by a wet thud and Seth went limp.
The disk started losing charge as Seth toppled backwards and fell on top of his ship. Gavin grunted with the impact but the smooth plating of the ship allowed them to slide off smoothly.
Gaining some control over his motor functions Gavin looked at the hole going dead centre through the alien's head. His vision began going double and then blurry as his body began realising how much pain the little electro-disk thing had caused, peering upwards Gavin saw Cyrus holding his weapon in one hand and looking down on them. He turned and left the edge of the crater, beeping indicated him activating some other item of technology.
Gavin started pushing against the bug corpse figuring that it wouldn't be too wise to spend his time nuzzled up next to it. His shaking body merely slipped against the smooth carapace of the body and he found himself with his hands under the two large plates on Seth's back. There was something thin and soft underneath the domed plates, maybe Seth should have flown off.
His ship seemed to as it began humming back to life.
A loud shrilling noise came from within.
"Life signal not detected?" Gavin heard Cyrus mumble. The ship started beeping.
If any movies were to go by Gavin had a decent idea as to what was happening and climbed into the space on the dead Seth's back, he curled himself next to the now crushed wings and pulled down the thick carapace hoping it would make a good blast deterrent.
It didn't quite matter as the pain from the disk was putting him to sleep anyway.
There'd be a pretty bad burn where his body absorbed some of that electrical current.

When he woke up it was pitch black and sweaty as fuck.
Damn wearing a shirt, turtleneck AND a leather jacket that day was not his smartest idea.
He felt as if he were lying on paper as he pushed whatever thin material surrounded him out of the way. The low domed ceiling of where he woke up was somewhat heavy but easy to push away and once it was gone Gavin tumbled to the floor a hot and sticky mess.
Cooler fresh air surrounded him as he gasped loudly trying to take it all in. Even if it was a bit difficult to, when did it get so... humid?.
He rolled onto his side and glared at the iridescent green thing before him. How rude to be so bright at this time in the morning. Afternoon. When was it?
Gavin pulled himself into a seated position and looked back at the green thing.
It was a large dead bug.
A very large one.
Ah, now Gavin remembered. That was one of his old teachers.
Gavin punched the back of the corpse
"Prick" he grunted at it.
He stood upright in potentially the least graceful way any bipedal creature could ever manage. He had a pounding headache and his skin felt tight on his font, yep that was a fresh burn.
At least the pounding stopped.
And made way for metal rattling?
Looking at his surroundings he was in a purple-tinted metal room with bars replacing one of the walls. The bars had swung open when the rattling stopped and the pounding footstep presented themselves to him.
Hands grasped his shoulders and he was hoisted roughly off the ground by a crab.
A giant crab.
It matched it's surroundings in the manner that it was a blue-ish purple but much more vibrant in colour. Thick armour like plates covered all of it's body, even it's lilac-tinted face seemed to be composed of two skull-like plates. Bright crimson orbs glared directly at him, not angrily, more irritated as quills on it's back rattled in frustration. Lips pursed and it let out an aggressive hiss shaking it's horned head it dropped him roughly on the ground and rubbed at the base of a horn before groaning.
"You're a crab!" Gavin exclaimed at it.
It turned back to look at him eyes squinting.
"And you are still a irrational fool!" It boomed in a deep voice after a few seconds thought.
Oh, Gavin thought.
Cyrus was a alien and that's what he really looked like.
He was also shutting the door to the cage with you still in it. Springing back to his feet Gavin bolted over to the door and pushed his way through the gap.
"Hold! Hold hold it!" Gavin panted "Were both intelligent species here, can I not sit in the cage?"
"Your intelligence is something to be debated" 'Cyrus' loomed over you, opening up the cage door with intent to shove you back inside.
"Can't I at least know what's going on?" Gavin gasped, his lungs still burned, as he ducked past the huge crab and ran to what appeared to be a door.
'Cyrus' sagged a bit and decided chasing you wasn't worth his time and shut the cage door.
Gavin grinned.
He was in deep shit and probably halfway across the Cosmos by now but he grinned.
Sign up to rate and review this story