Categories > Cartoons > Transformers > Tales of Tiny Galvatron

Chapter 2

by Spoonsie2 0 reviews

Galvatron goes to the throne room.

Category: Transformers - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Sci-fi - Published: 2015-09-27 - 721 words

0Unrated
"But Master!" Cyclonus protested and a small fist batted him
"Don't argue back at me!" was shot back at him "I am still Decepticon leader no matter what! They WILL obey me!"
Cyclonus had managed to quickly blurt out his fear over the Decepticons taking advantage of his current size but Galvatron would not have it.
"Take. Me." He growled out and Cyclonus clenched his shoulders and let out a small hiss in response.
"Yes Sir" He gave in. Rising to his full height Cyclonus strode out the room. He could feel Galvatron cling on a little tighter as he moved. Staying as steady as possible Cyclonus silently scanned the corridors for any signs of Decepticon life hoping to try and avoid meeting anybody on his way to the throne room. About half the Constructicons were down the right passageway, so Cyclonus went straight ahead the next right turning seemed clear and he passed through there instead. Fortunately Galvatron did not question his route, Cyclonus often suspected he had never bothered to learn the specifics of his own base, but in this case it was a good thing. Additionally the area they were in was indeed a rather obscure part of the base with corridors that did not fit and corners that lead nowhere, possibly a trick to confuse any invaders. It would be a good plan if it wern't for the fact this part of the base was that obscure no sneak team would bother with it. Anybody who went here was usually slacking and avoiding responsibility.
Or they were just plain bad tempered and liked being in peace for whatever reasons.
Like eating.
Cyclonus had but a split second to jam his heel joint into the ground and stop mid-stride in order to avoid colliding into the large mass that made up Hun-Gurr just around the corner. The Terrorcon was unusually still and placid but that was only because the beastly mech was stripping large metal panels off the walls and eating them.
While Galvtron had jerked forwards quite harshly from Cyclonus's abrupt stop anything he was going to say to the mech below him was forgotten when he spotted Hun-Gurr, who had turned to look at them with one head, seething rage quite clear in his optics.
"YOU FOUL BEAST CEASE EATING THE BASE IMMEDIATELY!" Galvatron bellowed firing a shot from his particle cannon inevitably suffered from it's change in dimensions and angle as the blast zipped past both of Hun-Gurr's chins.
The seething rage in his optics practically illuminated the corridor, Hun-Gurr pretty much thought of two things only: Eating and killing.
Now he'd been rudely interrupted in one, the other was now top priority.
Both heads lunged forwards snarling viciously, lifting his hands up to shield both his face and Galvatron, Cyclonus dropped down to the floor, letting Hun-Gurrs less-than-amazing-intelligence do the rest of the work for him as the two heads collided.
Keeping one arm up near his head as a precaution Cyclonus sprinted down the closest corridor in a few bounds, he did not stop until he was sure the brute had ceased any attempt at following them. Most likely distracted with eating again.
"Sir?" He called in a worried manner, feeling Galvatron's tight grip on his helm.
"My cannon is malfunctioning" He growled darkly.

Resigned Cyclonus continued to the throne room. Thankfully a majority of the Decepticons were still in the repair bay, off on personal/minor missions or busy skulking away in their own little areas.
Approaching the rather beaten but ornate throne Cyclonus responded to impatient tapping on his head and knelt down so Galvatron could crawl off. Completely undeterred by the size of it Galvatron sat himself down like he owned the place. Which he did.
Unneeded Cyclonus stood back up, getting the chance to view the scene in it's entirety.
He most certainly had to make a copy of this visual image meeting his optics and store it deep in his processor.
The throne totally dwarfed Galvatron.
He was small and still wore a grumpy expression, sitting in a seat exceedingly larger than himself.
Cyclonus swiveled around so he stood next to the throne. This way he could hide the smile that was creeping it's way onto his faceplates.

He wasn't going to tell him.
But he looked adorable.
Sign up to rate and review this story