Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Of Course

From Hotels to Hospitals

by Millonic 0 reviews

About a week after what happened in the first chappy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2015-09-29 - 1382 words

2Ambiance
That day launched a domino effect that changed the rest of Frank's life.

But for now it was a week afterwards and Frank wasn't happy about being self admitted to a hospital. No, not at all.

But Gerard insisted, ensuring him over and over he wasn't gonna leave or pass him to an institution for crazy people. After all, it was just to make sure there weren't any infected scars or internal bleeding.

Gerard worried too much, and his mom had volunteered to pay for it while legal shit was being sorted out. He didn't wanna end up being owned by the state and run away like that one time.

Frank blinked and stared up at the ceiling. The white cold hospital ceiling with an annoying AC running by his bed.

He wasn't happy in this gown that showed his ass, and just as annoyed with everything else this room had to offer.

The stabbing needle, the silence, and no Gerard, Mikey or even Toro, his third friend to keep him company during school.

The worst were the doctors and nurses. Abusive father this, psychiatric evaluation that. Fuck his mental health, as long as his parents weren't 100 feet of him, Frank could breathe easy.

Day two of this. Two out of three, as Gerard explained visiting him yesterday.

He told him what the doctors said about keeping him. 'Just until the adoption papers were signed,' so he legally belonged to Gerard and Mikey's parents.

And Frank wanted to kiss him all over again. Like actually kiss, like the one last week. All passionate and lovey, would be the words to describe it.

What time was it anyway? It felt like he's spent all day in this bed, again, and it's not even 12. Or maybe this whole hospital was one big joke.

And jokes are on thing Frank's pretty good at.

Gerard stomped up the stairs, grumbling to himself after having to explain to the girl at the front desk that, no, Gerard was not related family, and no, Frank's weren't coming.

Why? Because anyone related to Frank either didn't give a damn or was dead. Which pissed him off more.

How could someone just up and abandon their kid!? Gerard refused to believe that anyone in the right mind would try and hurt anyone like that. It didn't have to be Frank that was the victim.

Gerard, after many minutes, did put aside his anger, but only when approaching Frank's room. Gerard knew he was lonely; except for their phone calls, they only got to see each other for two hours after school.

But tomorrow was the day. Frank will check out, get shit sorted, and get him home where he won't have to be scared.

He's been through so much shit like Gerard had, sometimes he can't wrap his head around it.

"Excuse me sir, are you visiting Mr. Iero's room?" Gerard sighed, because he was through with this crap. "I am, and that's not how you pronounce his last name."

The nurse, some guy in his mid-twenties, raised an eyebrow. "Well okay then. Are you related family?"

"Oh yeah, yep, I'm his.. 2nd cousin, thanks." Gerard didn't care about giving the nurse another chance to talk, and quickened his pace to Frank's room.

He peered in, expecting to see him staring at the ceiling like yesterday. Instead, something etched itself in Gerard's heart after seeing Frank had dozed off waiting for him.

Gerard smiled and went about sneaking inside. However he wasn't quiet enough. Frank woke up, looking about the room, and sighed. "It's about time. I missed you, asshole. Get over here," Frank said and laid his head back.

Gerard smiled and obliged, dumping hi school bag by his bed and pulling up a chair to sit. "I missed you too. School's hell without you, and Mikey's still sick, so I'm alone and it sucks," he complained, knowing Frank would listen.

"Gee, some things you must learn. School is and always will be hell. Second, you're getting me out in 12 hours so stop whining about it. I hate it too."

Gerard nodded, rubbing his eyes in mutual agreement. "I hate it more. I also hate you. I couldn't sleep last night, I knew you'd be.. asleep.."

Frank pursed his lips. "Well shit, they already had me knocked out by 9.. You wanna talk about it?"

"Thanks but no thanks, Frankie," Gerard shook his head. "I'm not gonna let that ruin the time when I actually get to see you." Gerard lowered his voice down to a whisper. "Is there any chance you'll let me kiss you again?"

Frank smiled crookedly and pulled him close enough to smell the coffee on his breath. "Does that mean you still like me?"

Gerard grinned and tucked a small strand of Frank's hair behind his ear. "I'm pretty in love with you, yeah." And they were kissing.

Passionate, soft- Gerard didn't care how dorky it was- he loved the love in all their kisses. They went on like that for quite a while, until Gerard felt Frank reach up, and tug lightly on his dark hair.

Strangely- the best feeling ran down his spine, seriously. A strange whimper-like moan escaped as he pulled away.

Gerard looked down. He could feel the red creeping up his neck, even as that feeling faded. When Frank didn't comment, Gerard looked and saw his eyes were wide.

"Didn't know I could make you make those sounds, Gee."

Gerard shrugged. "I didn't- I don't know.. It felt.." he licked his lips. "Felt really good, Frankie. What was that?"

Frank seemed to bite back a smile. "Gee, you don't know?"

Gerard, confused, shook his head. "That's a- well, it's a kink. It's like- that one thing that when someone does to you, it feels really fucking good."

That sounded reasonable enough. "Oh," he nodded slowly.

Frank laughed. "Nice, Gee, happy I could teach you a thing or two.. Was there a reason you came to visit besides to find yourself?"

Gerard put that thought in his head for later, and realized he was sitting in a chair next to Frank's hospital bed.

"Fucking duh. I didn't know that would happen, it just did. And Frank, I came cause I missed you today, remember?"

"I know," he said. "I just wanted to hear you say it again."

Gerard scoffed, grinning like crazy. "Then you missed me too, huh? Nice. What about arms? Still patched up?"

Frank displayed the bandages around his wrists. "Yup. I guess that's a good thing."

"It is," Gerard affirmed and held his hand. "So can I.. ya know.."

Frank pretended to be annoyed, then nodded and tugged his hand closer. Gerard smiled and let go to take off his shoes and jacket. Then, double checking the door, he slid into the space left by Frank.

"You know this is probably illegal, right?" Gerard nodded triumphantly. "Yeah, and you love it." Gerard laid his head on Frank's chest and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Okay?" He asked, referring to a couple of bruises on his chest. "Yeah, just- come here." Frank pulled him up closer and kissed his cheek.

Gerard hummed, curling up against Frank's side. "Hey Frank?"

"Hm?"

"Do you think Mikey would care if he found out you and me were together?"

Frank scoffed. "No, he'd think we're perfect... Especially if it made you happy, I think."

Gerard blinked up at the ceiling, shuddered a laugh and looked at him. "Well I'm happy. And I'll be happier when you'll be living with us. Are you gonna be okay?"

"Well, yeah. I guess. Depends on what you mean."

"Like- stuff's changed, and I wanna know how you feel about that." Gerard played with his sleeve.

"I feel.." Frank paused. "I feel like as long as you don't end up leaving like my dad. Or like my mom.." Gerard sensed Frank tense up as he closed his eyes.

"We don't have to talk about it," Gerard spoke softly. Frank blinked at him and switched his gaze back to the ceiling.

"I'm not gonna leave you. Me, Mikey, even Toro, we all care about you Frank, don't worry.." Gerard trailed off. "As long as you stay with me."

Frank glanced back at him, sighed, and kissed him.
Sign up to rate and review this story