Categories > TV > Bonanza > Musketeer sister one shots

Milady De Winter

by Aliciab123 0 reviews

Arabella has and encounter with Milady de winter but she doesn't know who she is

Category: Bonanza - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2015-10-02 - 1053 words

0Unrated
Arabella POV
I was playing on the patch of grass just outside of the garrison picking Daisy's when I heard a voice from behind me "You're names Arabella isn't it?" I turned around to smell a strong smell of lavender and was met by a tall pale woman with black curly hair tied at the top of her head. I looked at her remembering that my brothers always tell me NEVER talk to strangers and getting a horrible feeling from just being a round the woman "my brothers say I can't talk to strangers" I said quickly turning back to the flowers that I was picking silently hoping that she would just go away. "Well....I wouldn't be a stranger if you knew my name would I? My names Milady de Winter" she said extending her hand for me to shake , I just looked at if for a minute before quickly standing up and shaking her hand "My names Arabella" I said shakily wanting to get away from this convocation as quick as possible "it's nice meeting you" she said smiling at me. I returned a fake smile and quickly made up an excuse "you to but i have to go home to do school work now" I said and quickly started to run back towards the garrison gates "but wait-" I could hear Milady yell but I just kept on running through to gates and up to the table were I could see my four older brothers sat drinking. I ran over to Aramis and quickly threw my arms around him hiding my face in the crook of his neck instantly feeling safer "what's wrong?" He asked me clearly alarmed by my sudden appearance , I lifted my head up to look at him now with a few tears running down my cheeks "there was this lady outside and she came up to me and was trying to talk to me and.....I don't know but I just didn't like her she made me feel unsafe" I cried playing with the cross that always hangs around Aramis neck "what just now?" He asked as D'artagnan got up from the table and walked out the courtyard returning a few seconds later "there's no one out there now" he said sitting back down "what did she look like?" Porthos asked looking at me. I shrugged my shoulders "she was kind of tall with black curly hair with really pale skin and she smelt of lavender.....she said her name was Milady De Winter" I explained as all my brothers especially Athos face hardened. There was silence for about a minute before Athos spoke "you sure that was the name?" He asked his facial expression not changing , I nodded "yes that was definitely the name" "dam" Athos whispered to himself. "Bella why don't you go and play in your room for a little while" D'artagnan suggested as I shifted uncomfortably not really feeling safe being away from my brothers right now "will you come with me?" I asked him hopefully "yes course I will" he said getting up and leading me up the stairs and to my bedroom. We had been upstairs for about 45 minutes when Athos shouting echoed through the building making me jump startled. D'artagnan got up and walked over to the window looking out "Bella stay in here and don't answer the door unless its one of us" he said walking out of my bedroom leaving me again feeling unsafe without the protection of my brothers here so I walked over to my bed and hugged close the doll Constance had bought me and pulled my legs to my chest and cried myself to sleep.

I woke up to someone shaking me "Bella....Come on girl it's dinner time" I slowly opens my eyes to see Porthos looking down at me as I silently got out of bed still half asleep and made my way out of my bedroom and down the stairs and walked over to D'artagnan who pulled me on to his lap kissing my temple. D'artagnan has always had a calming way with me that makes me feel safe and protected....I mean all of my brothers make me feel like that but me and D'artagnan have always had that kind of special connection. "Do you feel a bit better after that sleep?" He asked resting his chin on my shoulder , I shrugged my shoulder "Kind of but not really" I said honestly "who was that lady?" I asked no one in particular "no one you need worry about" Athos said walking into the room and sitting in the spare chair opposite me. "But why did she talk to me?" i asked starting to get upset again "I didn't like her....she scared me" I whispered trying hard not to let the tears pour out of my eyes and D'artagnan tightened his grip on my waist as Aramis sighed "you did the right thing Bella you came and told us as soon as she came over to you" he said "and I promise you she won't be bothering you again" Athos said looking at me assuringly I slowly nodded still feeling a little unsure as we all started our dinner in near enough silence other than the sound of the fire cracking in the corner. An hour later D'artagnan spoke up "bedtime Bella" he said getting up from his chair as I nervously nodded and walked around the room giving all my brothers goodnight kisses and walking up to my bedroom hand in hand with D'artagnan. I got changed in to my white nightie and but my hair in to a side braid getting under the covers "I know what might cheer you up" sphere said as he tucked me in "we'll take you with us to the palace tomorrow and you can play with the prince" he suggested making me smile a little bit at the mention of my best friend and I nodded "I'd like that" I said he smiled back leaning down and kicking me a kiss on the lips "night night"I said "night night god bless" he said walking over to my door "love you" I said just before he closed the door "love you to" he replied smiling and closing the door behind me.
Sign up to rate and review this story