Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Free fall

Mission: Fatal

by panda_1418 2 reviews

Julius takes a tumble out of a plane

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-16 - Updated: 2006-08-16 - 518 words

0Unrated
The mission had taken a turn for the worse. Delilah and Julius had been sent to stop Miss Deeds' latest plot to rule the world. They had crept on to her private jet, hoping to catch her unawares. But here they were, sitting in chairs, hands tied behind their backs, while the madman (woman?) ranted on about her scheme.

"You see, once I drop this bomb into the ocean, it will send hundreds of tsunamis to destroy the world - unless the G.I.B. pays my ransom: 100 billion dollars! Mwa ha ha ha ha!"

Delilah rolled her eyes. "Give it up, Miss Deeds, you know that you never win."

Miss Deeds smirked. "This time will be different, Delilah. This time I have you two with me, so you can't stop me."

The plasma-screen TV in the jet turned on as the head of the G.I.B. came on the screen. "All right, Miss Deeds, we have your money. It's waiting for you at Heathrow Airport. Please deactivate the bomb."

The criminal smiled. "I'll think about it." She flipped off the TV. "Pilot, change course to Heathrow. You see, Delilah, no one can stop me now."

"You know you just jinxed yourself," Julius snickered.

"I did not!"

"Did too."

"Did not!"

Julius winked at Delilah as his bonds dropped to the floor. "Did too!"

He sprang from the chair and knocked Miss Deeds to the ground. Delilah furiously tried to pull a Houdini, not wanting to let Julius have all the fun. Miss Deeds and the agent punched, kicked and shoved each other, but neither would give up. Finally, Miss Deeds pushed Julius to the wall. His back pressed a red button. Delilah watched in terror as the hanger door opened.

Julius looked at her briefly before being sucked out of the jet.

"No!" Delilah screamed, just as she freed herself. She ran to the door, holding on to the wall. She couldn't see Julius anymore. He was gone.

Blinded by her rage, Delilah closed the door and then leaped at Miss Deeds. A punch to the head knocked the madwoman unconscious. Delilah quickly dealt with the pilot. She knew that she couldn't turn the jet around, and even if she could, to what end? It was impossible to land.

Julius was gone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Heathrow Airport, England]

Al and the G.I.B. kept their guns pointed at the door to Miss Deeds' plane as it opened. At first, no one came out. But them, an unconscious Miss Deeds and pilot were flung onto the tarmac. Al congratulated Delilah as she exited the plane. Scarlett was the first to notice the tears in her eyes.

"Where's Julius, kitten?" she asked.

Delilah ran up and hugged Scarlett. "He's gone!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Julius fell from the plane, all he could think was "Crap." He had only been out of the hospital for six months after being in a coma, and now he was falling to his death. This sucked.

Suddenly, a bright yellow light engulfed Julius. He squeezed his eyes closed as he felt the rushing air come to a stop.

What ...?
Sign up to rate and review this story