Categories > TV > Grey's Anatomy > Into the picture

Into the picture

by karmyal 0 reviews

Callie Torres is a renounced Photographer. Arizona Robbins is a pediatric surgeon who decides to make some extra money...what happens when the two of them meet? Rated R for further Chaptes

Category: Grey's Anatomy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [X] [?] - Published: 2015-10-16 - 777 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer! I don't own any of the characters!


CHAPTER 1

Callie Torres was a renounced photographer in all the States. She had requests from all kinds of fashion and photography magazines, as well as many galleries. One of her recent works included her childhood friend (and model) Mark Sloan.
Callie was preparing a new project though, one she had never before worked on. She had put an ad in the press –as well as some of her blogs, asking for a female nude model.
Time was passing but the auditions went rather badly. She didn’t want a professional model, no, she was against all kinds of “beauty stereotypes”. Most of her work so far, included plus sized models; and this was a great opportunity to publish her study on “natural beauty”. Most women though, weren’t quite what she was looking for.
~~~~~
It had been two weeks since Callie had started the auditions and honestly she was getting more and more disappointed each day. It was about 11pm and the last model walked in.
“Please state your name and take the bathrobe off” Callie said filling in some forms.
“I’m Arizona Robbins” the woman replied and removed the only piece of clothing hiding her body.
Callie took a quick glance at the woman and then looked at her once again to make sure what she had just seen was indeed true.
Whoa… Thought the Latina, trying to seem as professional as possible. She cleared her throat and walked towards the camera. “Hello Ms Robbins, I am Callie Torres. Let’s see…any scars I should know of?” the brunette asked.
“No, no scars” Arizona replied as her cheeks got redder and redder at each of Callie’s steps towards her.
Callie ticked something on her list and noted a few other things looking at the blue-eyed woman in front of her. “And what do you do for a living?” Callie then asked. “Oh, I’m a pediatric surgeon. I like working with tiny people.” She explained and smiled.
At that moment, Callie froze for a bit. She had the most radiant and cute smile Callie had ever seen…oh and those dimples…
Callie shoke her thoughts off and took the camera. “Let’s see how well you’ll do with the camera then” she said and flashed a wide smile at the blonde woman.
After a few pictures, Callie thanked Arizona and asked her to put her clothes on. “I will let you know about the results within the week” she told her and shoke her hand slightly before moving to the computer.
While looking at the pictures, the Latina’s mouth was wide open. The camera definitely agreed with that woman. Callie found her phone and called Mark as fast as she could.


CALLIE’S POV
Come ooooon! Pick it up! I thought while I heard the beep on the other line, tapping my foot nervously. “Hey Mark! Thank God! You have to come over! I found the most amazing model! She’s beautiful and has a perfect smile and she’s like super photogenic!” I said almost in one breath. “Get your head out of your ass Sloan, I’m not sleeping with her, come for yourself! Alright, see you in 10’. Love ya dork” I added and hang up.
Ten minutes seemed like ages as I was waiting for Mark to come and kept looking at the pictures unable to notice her perfect skin and body analogies. I even caught myself staring at her a couple of times till the knock on my door interrupted my thoughts, making me jump a little in surprise. I walked to the door of my studio trying to calm myself and as soon as I opened it I heard Mark’s voice. “Alright, where’s the hottie you promised me?” he asked forcing a laugh out of my lips. “Hello to you too Mark” I said chuckling and lead him to the computer.
I showed him the pictures I had taken and turned to look at my childhood friend. “Is she single?” I heard him ask as I noticed a small smirk on his face.
“I didn’t ask her that! That’s personal information you idiot, be professional for once!” I tell him punching his arm. He slightly laughed and shoke his head in disbelief. “You disappoint me Torres” he says jokingly. “So, I am guessing you found your model?” he added. “You bed I did! Now let’s celebrate it with drinks at Joe’s!” I suggest, grabbing my coat with my one hand and his hand with my other, running out of the studio excitedly.
Sign up to rate and review this story