Categories > TV > Grey's Anatomy > Into the picture

Chapter 2

by karmyal 0 reviews

Callie randomly meets Arizona at a bar...

Category: Grey's Anatomy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2015-10-16 - 828 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 2

ARIZONA’S POV
I quickly run into the hospital and towards the ER. I find my best friend, Teddy Altman and grab her by the hand, dragging her to the side. “Hey! I was updating my chars!” she quickly complains.
“Teddy, I did something reeeeally stupid” I say nervously. “Uh-ho…go on Robbins” she says as her voice gets more serious.
“There was this photographer, Torres…? I think…and she asked for models and I went there and auditioned, thought I could use the extra money. I auditioned Teddy! For nude models!” I say quickly.
I feel Teddy gripping my hands and looking at me in the eyes. “Calm down Robbins! Slower! Alright, first of all, what the hell went through your mind girl?! Secondly, THE Torres? As in Callie Torres from LA magazine?” Teddy asked surprised. I took a few deep breaths and nodded. Teddy’s eyes widened. “Whoa, did you meet her?” Teddy wondered out loud.
“Yeah I did. And she’s hot Teddy! So sexy and she’s cute and also probably as straight as a pole” I reply, my voice filled with disappointment.
I let a slight sigh escape my lips before I hear my friend mocking me. “You’ve got the hots for Torres?!” she asked. But thankfully I was saved by the bell –or better, my pager.
“Shit! 911! Drinks, tonight! 10 sharp at Joe’s” I order, without leaving space for a no. Then I start running; you never walk when you get a 911.

Later that night…

Yet another day as passed, saving the lives of tiny humans. We’re definitely the most hardcore surgeons. Whose heart wouldn't melt seeing a 5-year-old on the surgical bed? Definitely hardcore;
I walk into Joe’s and there I find Teddy enjoying her vodka on the rocks.
“One margarita please” I say, smiling to the familiar man before getting my drink.
As I take the first sip of my drink, a song I like starts playing.

If I got locked away

And we lost it all today...

Tell me honestly...

Would you still love me the same?

If I showed you my flaws

If I couldn't be strong

Tell me honestly

Would you still love me the same?

Suddenly, I feel my friend tapping my shoulder and coming closer to my ear. “Psst, 11 o’clock hottie Latina dancing. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her before. She definitely doesn’t work at the hospital” she said.
I take my drink in hand and discreetly turn around, scanning the room. Suddenly, I choke on my drink and quickly turn around mumbling “Shit!”.
“What? What did you see?” Teddy asks curiously as I use the back of my hand to wipe the drink from my face. “The sexy Latina? That’s Torres!” I whisper trying to hide.
“It must be your lucky day cause she’s coming this way with an equally hot boy…friend?” she says half wondering.
“Shit! Shit!” I mumble again and take a few deep breaths before I hear a voice…no I hear her voice behind me.
“Arizona? Arizona Robbins?” she asks and I turn around smiling a bit nervously.
“Miss Torres! Hi!” I reply. Miss Torres? Really Zo? I thought to myself.
“Please call me Callie” she replies and smiles. I don’t think I’ve seen a prettier smile in my life. Stop it Arizona! She has a boyfriend! I keep telling myself.
“How come you are at Joe’s?” she then asks.
“Oh, we work at the hospital just across the street. Seattle Grey Mercy West” I explain as I mechanically smile back.
“Oh I’m sorry, this is my friend Teddy Altman. Teddy this is Callie Torres and this is…?” I added moving my eyes towards the taller man next to Callie.
“I’m Mark. Mark Sloan, I’m Callie’s male model” he explains shaking my hand and Teddy’s. So definitely her boyfriend I think unable to hold a sigh.
Mark’s voice snaps me out of my thoughts. “You’d make a great model Arizona, you totally have the whole package” he says winking at me, making me bush a bit as I glance at Callie.
Is he…flirting with me? God, straight people definitely do NOT have a gaydar.
I am trying hard not to laugh at his comment and then I see Callie blushing a bit as well, while taking Mark’s hand. “We don’t have time for you to flirt Mark. Fashion show tomorrow…remember?” she asks him laughing a bit. “It was great seeing you again Arizona and meeting you Teddy. We were just leaving, so see you around” Callie says flashing a quick smile before dragging Mark towards the exit.
“Bye ladies!” I hear Mark say.
“See ya!” Teddy and I say in unison before we turn around. I need another drink…a strong one. “A scotch on the rocks please Joe” I say raising my hand.
Sign up to rate and review this story