Categories > TV > Grey's Anatomy > Into the picture

Chapter 3

by karmyal 0 reviews

Callie and Arizona get closer every second...

Category: Grey's Anatomy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2015-10-17 - 1469 words

1Original

CHAPTER 3
CALLIE’S POV
“You’ve got the whole package? Really Mark?!”I ask my friend half angry half jokingly.
“What? If you’re not planning on getting into her pants, then it’s worth a shot. She might be playing for my team you know” he says winking at me and we both start laughing.
“Let’s go home Sloan, you’re drunk” I say mockingly before we take a cab home.

A few days later…

I’ve been holding the paper with Arizona’s number for over an hour now but for some reason I can’t get myself to push the buttons on my phone. As the clock keeps ticking and another 10 minutes pass, I take a deep breath and dial the number. It’s now or never.
After a few beeps Arizona picks up. “Arizona? Hi It’s Callie. I called to congratulate you. You got the job” I say trying not to seem too nervous.
“Yeah, can you come on Sunday for the photoshoot? Yes, it’s going to take two months and each photoshoot is 500$. As soon as I know where the research will be published I will let you know about your share. Alright see you on Sunday!” I reply feeling a smile forming on both our lips and hung up. I take a deep breath and relax on my chair. Well done Torres…Just a few days to go…

Finally Sunday came! This week seemed like a freaking eternity.
As I sit on my computer, adding some points to my research I hear a knock on the door. I look at my clock a bit confused since I’m not expecting anyone this early and I just get up to open the door.
As soon as I realise who is standing in front of me, I feel myself freeze a bit. I see Arizona, wearing a beautiful blue dress and I silently gulp. I must be staring at her, I have to stop! Say something Callie! Anything! I quickly think trying to form words. But then I hear her voice. That sweet voice that echoes in my ears since the day I hear her speak for the first time.

“Sorry I came earlier, I have a surgery in 4 hours and I knew I wouldn’t make it in time and I didn’t want t-“ she starts quickly but I cut her off smiling.
“Relax, it’s okay. I wasn’t doing anything anyway, please come in, do you want anything to drink? I have…coffee, water and some apple juice” I say, moving to the side for her to walk into the room.
“Um, some water would be great” She replies smiling back at me. Oh that smile makes my legs feel weak…
I walk into the small kitchen and calm myself down before pouring some water to her glass and some more coffee for me.
“Go get changed and we’ll start right away” I tell her as I hand her the cup.
The blonde woman nods at me, drinking the water fast and she disappears from the room. Then, I approach my camera to fix the lens and the lights. As soon as I’m ready, she comes in and walks to the green screen.
She removes the bathrobe shily, kind of already “used to the routine” of modeling and looks at me.
“So, the concept is natural beauty. Our first photoshoot will be just you. But on the second one Mark will join you as well. Is that okay with you?” I asked her. I had explained all the details to her in a mail sent to all the applicants for my project so since she had auditioned, I already knew there was no problem.
“Yep! All good!” Arizona nods and smiles again. “So, how do I pose?” she then asks a bit nervously.
I feel a slight smile appear from my lips, trying to hide the smirk threatening to show. I love how naïve and at the same time sexy this woman can be I think once again and look at her through my lens. “Well, I want some naturals first, no pose, just you showing your body to the world.” I explain. I knew the first pictures wouldn’t be as good because of the tension in the room so I just have her relax at first.
“Now show me that beautiful smile” I say and my eyes widen as I just realise I’ve said this out loud. The camera stops flashing and I look at her, blushing deeply.
“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…”I start but Arizona just smiles and poses instead of answering. I feel my heart start beating faster…I think I can hear it and I’m pretty sure she can hear it as well. Thankfully, the camera’s flashes cover the sound of my heartbeat.
“Alright, now some to the side, just like that, good” I instruct but as it seems the woman is a natural. She knows exactly when and how to pose as if she’d been doing that her whole life.
“Now, if that’s okay, I’d like you to turn around so I can take some pictures of your back side and turn your face towards the camera” I ask her.
The woman quickly responds to my request. For a second I don’t do anything, I just stare at her whole back. I imagine my body against her back…Shit! Stop it! Focus! I keep telling myself trying to steady my hands as I move closer to her. Zooming doesn’t always work, it needs too much time to process and at this point I don’t have too much time to spare.
A few more clicks and a few more flashes and we’re done. It took us almost 2 hours. That’s a great time for an amateur model. And especially for her first photoshoot.
“Is there anything you need me to bring for the next photoshoot?” Arizona asks me as I turn around to get my camera connected to my desktop. “Um…high heels, black or red.” I explain. “We have everything else we need. Sheets, bed, a couch” I explain to her. The next photoshoot is about household. I want to show people that a woman can be sexy on the sheets and sexy on the streets…well, in her case in the scrubs…? I wonder. Then I shake my head trying to focus while I wait for her to come back so that I can pay her.
As soon as the woman enters the room again, I look up at her and smile widely.
“We have an event next weekend, I will text you the details. We’re presenting the project so that we can get more sponsors, funding etc. etc. And they will have an open bouffe and a mini bar” I explain to her winking slightly.
Arizona laughs and nods. “Then I will definitely come” she said smiling back at me with her dimples looking over at me.
At that moment I feel my curiosity overwhelm me as it shuts my mind and logic up. “Y-You can bring your boyfriend too if you want. We might have some extra invitations” I explain trying not to seem too curious.
At that point I hear Arizona laugh as loudly as a person can laugh. I like her laugh, it’s genuine.
I look at her a bit questioningly, rethinking about my words afraid I might have said something funny or wrong without realizing.
“No, no boyfriends around me in like…ever. I’m a softball team girl” she simply says winking at me and walks towards the door.
I follow her fast to hand her the money, trying hard not to stumble from what I’ve just heard. “Wait, your payment” I tell her and hand her the cash.
Arizona smiles once again and takes the money. “Will Mark be there too?” she then asks in a bit weird tone of…jealously? I suspect.
“Definitely! This man will only miss a chance to hit on hot models if he’s dying or something. And if I tell him you’ll be there too, he’ll drag me there even if I am having a surgery” I reply jokingly. I see the woman blush a bit and nod. “See you next weekend then” she says half smirking and leaves.

As soon as the door is closed I take a deep breath and lean against the door. She’s gay! Gay, gay, gay! I think to myself almost jumping in excitement. Wait if she’s gay…does that mean that Teddy woman is her girlfriend? Cause she never said she doesn’t have a girlfriend…Oh shit…
Sign up to rate and review this story