Categories > Cartoons > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > Forever and Always: A TMNT Drabble Fic

Chapter 16

by Flyer16 0 reviews

It's the little things.

Category: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-10-25 - 491 words

0Unrated
The good things in life are better with you.
--Unknown

~~~~~~~

“Ludicrous…” Raph grumbled.

“Shh!” Carrie hissed, not taking her eyes off the TV screen.

“Stupid…” He said, ignoring her.

“Shut up!” she all but yelled. “This is my favorite part!”

Raph rolled his eyes. He wanted more than anything to get up and go spend his time doing something of actual consequence. Like working out or doing maintenance on his bike. But getting up would mean untangling himself from Carrie’s mile long legs and probably pissing her off even more.

“Did I ever tell you I got thing for brunettes?” the TV said.

Raph groaned and let his head fall onto the back of the sofa. If he had five-fingered hands and five-toed feet, he would have to use both of each to count how many times they had seen this movie… and he STILL didn’t know the name if it. Or care…

Carrie just about swooned when the two love-sick characters kissed. Raph lifted an eye ridge and sized up the guy. Why was she so into this dumb movie anyways?

Carrie sighed happily and curled up against Raph’s chest a bit more.

“Man, I love this movie.” She said dreamily.

“Don’t see how.” Raph grumbled, but moved his arm from where it rested on the back of the couch to around her slim shoulders.

She looked up at him like he had just kicked a puppy. “You uncultured swine! This movie is a classic!”

Raph decided to ignore the fact that a movie is only a classic when a certain number of the characters/voice actors are dead.

“You can recite this movie from memory.” He said looking down at her. “Why even bother with it?”

Carrie got that look in her eyes. You know, the one girls get when they’re over-romanticizing. “Because Rapunzel and Eugene are the most adorable couple in all of existence.” She said dramatically and slumped against Raph’s plastron.

“Tch… ridiculous.” He mumbled to himself. Then he stole a glance of her out of the corner of his eye.

Raph had become an expert at reading facial expression due to all his years of watching potential enemies from the shadows. Her eyes were glued to the screen and her lips were turned upwards slightly at the corners.

He smiled softly, suddenly finding that he had the urge to kiss her.

There was a small flash and a click from behind the TV.

“GOTCHA!” Mikey yelled, waving his camera in the air triumphantly.

*A/N

There is someone, I don’t know who they are or if they are part of Ficwad, but there is one person who always reads my new chapters within 24 hours of me publishing them.

I just wanted to say Thanks to that person. Whoever you are, you make my day every time I see that “1” under “Views”…

Thank you. This chapter is dedicated to you.*
Sign up to rate and review this story