Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

Chapter 19

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 19

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-16 - Updated: 2006-08-16 - 318 words

0Unrated
reviews = love lol

Chapter 19

Stacey's POV

I bit back a laugh as he grabbed bell pulling her into his lap.

"Mommy don't be mad at daddy, he's stupid and made a mistake...he's a boy...boys are stupid" I laughed as he moved bells mouth to match the words.

"please forgive me baby" he whispered laying bell down who instantly crawled into my lap.

"if I give you my heart again peter, please don't break it" I looked up searching his eyes for any kind of emotion. All I saw there was truth and sorrow.

"I promise baby, does this mean you forgive me" he looked at me with hope filled eyes. I didn't answer him with words but with action.

Leaning forward I captured his lips with mine. Neither one of us heard the door open and then close.



Patrick's POV

I smiled closing the door.

"I guess its safe for us to head out" I told Andy walking into the livingroom. He nodded getting up and grabbing his eyes.

"So much for that contest" I laughed as we walked to our car.

"how much trouble do you think we will get in?" He asked leaning against his car.

"probably as much trouble as the contest caused us"



Ana's POV

I smiled as andy walked into the apartment with patrick behind him.

"is everything ok?" I asked kissing him quickly. "yup everyone is good again"

"now will you play with me Andy?" Andy looked down smiling at Jordan as he picked him up. "sure buddy, what do you want to play?"

Jordan grinned squirming out of Andy's grip. Andy set him down and Jordan instantly grabbed his hand pulling him to his room.

"lets play heros!"

I grinned sitting down on the couch with Lizy and Patrick.

"What are you smiling about?" Lizy teased nudging me slightly. "nothing...just happy" She smiled at me knowingly.

"me too"
Sign up to rate and review this story