Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Cordelia's Story

About Me

by Cordelia 1 review

When a young girl finds out that she is special, it leaves her confused. Up until her mother's death, she just thought she was crazy. But then an old woman appears at her apartment doorstep claimin...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] - Published: 2015-11-04 - 176 words

-1MarySue
Hey guys, I'm sorry but I won't be updating for this week and maybe the next. My uncle has passed away from an OD that turned into a full-blown heart attack. He died after the plug was pulled when he was in a coma.

I'm trying to get through the day and just write the chapter, but I can't without either crying or having my mind clogged up with memories of him. I'm sorry guys, I'll try to update as quick as my mind will let me...

Also, I wanted to make a note about the lack of reviews. I'm okay with only a tiny bit of reviews but when I literally get none out of two chapters is when I start to think on whether or not you people like the story. So, while I am gone. Whoever read's this, please comment on whether or not you want me to continue. I want to continue, but if I'm not getting any feedback, then what's the point?

Anyhow, I hope you all have a great day.
Sign up to rate and review this story