Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon

Sir Aaron Rapes Lucario

by MewtwoFanz 1 review

Lucario gets raped by Sir Aaron, and they like it so much, it becomes a daily thing...

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2015-11-17 - 261 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
It was a nice day in Kanto, while Sir Aaron continued to train Lucario with the use of aura. Then, after yet another day of training, they went back to their cabin.

"Lucario?" Sir Aaron asked, sitting down on their bed. "You've done great training, and do you like to train like you do?" "Um, I guess it's nice, master..." Lucario shrugged. "I'm having a strange feeling of doing something we've NEVER done..." Aaron replied. "What would that be, master?" Lucario asked. "Don't get frightened, Lucario, I'll try not to hurt you..." Aaron answered. "Wait, what do you-Ah, Master?!"

Lucario was turned onto his belly down, and Aaron started to flash his dick, throbbing it. Lucario was shocked, yet amazed by his dick, that he wanted it inside, so he asked "Could you please do this? Rape me! I actually want you to, master." Smirking, Aaron dived into Lucario's ass, and started thrusting. "Ah-Aah! Yes! More master, MORE!!!" He Screamed. With a grin, Aaron thrusted even faster. "Aah! I'm gonna cum!" Aaron shouted, as some sticky white cum flowed from Lucario's ass. They kept going, until both of them were too tired to do more. Once they stopped, Lucario spoke up.

"Th-Thank you, master...that was wonderful..." Lucario sighed. "Can we do this again sometime?" He asked. "Every day you want to, buddy." Aaron replied, satisfied as well. "Now, let's get to bed, okay, buddy?" Aaron asked. "Yes, master." Lucario replied. "I'm tired, too."

Then, they had a new routine: Wake up, Train, do rape, and go to bed.

The End.
Sign up to rate and review this story