Categories > Original > Romance > Never Thought I Was Losing You

Chapter One

by Forever_onlyxyours 0 reviews

Livvy wonders what her relationship with Elliot will lead her to..

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 1501 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1
Livvy sat in her bedroom just thinking about her boyfriend. Elliot. She loved him with all her heart. She would do anything for him if that meant for them to be happy together. But something was missing. She didn't know what. Things between them were a bit weird and distant. She sat on her bed and thought whether something was bothering him. A song came on the radio. You & Me by Lifehouse. She turned up the volume and listened the lyrics intentively.

What day is it? And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time


Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you


The words were so true with her and Elliot. She couldn't keep her eyes off him and she felt like she had nothing to lose with him. A tear fell slowly down her face. She continued to listen to the song.

All of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words
You've got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here


She didnt know what to do. She didnt know if it was her and she was just imagining things or if something was really bugging him. She needed to talk to him but thought against it,she felt like she needed to talk to her 3 good buddies who were due home from college soon. As the song neared to an end there was one lyric that stood out to her.

There's something about you now
I can't quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right


Elliot was a mystery to her. She kept trying to figure him out each day they were with each other. There was something about him that made her wonder why she loved him. She couldnt pinpoint it but there was something. She heard the door opened and her heard 3 best friends walking in bickering loudly about something that she couldnt figure out. She layed on her bed.
"James blunt is not crap! I think he is the definition of godly music!"
Kells argued when she got in the door.
"Godly music? What are you catholic?"
Gaby sneered at her.
"If she was catholic she would be living with Westlife and livng their way of "life"
Ashley quoted. Kells gave her a look as they took their shoes off and had a seat on the couch.
"All im saying is that you shouldnt judge someone if you haven't heard their music"
Kells commented after picking up a magazine.
"I shouldnt judge? Everywhere I go all I hear is "You're beautiful.." and its doing my head in!"
Ashley taunted.
"You just need to get a better taste in music"
Kells mumbled.
"Maybe I do but we all agree on one artist..."
Ashley paused. Then all of them said at the same time.
"Westlife!"
They laughed.
"Where's Livvy?"
Gaby asked.
"I dont know to tell you the truth. Well,her doors closed maybe she's in there. Lets go check and see."
Ash suggested. Kells opened the door a small crack and saw Livvy laying on her bed and looked like she was thinking. They walked in and startled Livvy a bit.
"Oh you guys are home. How was school?"
She asked sitting up in bed.
"You know. It's school."
Was Ashley's typical response.
"Whats up with you?"
Kells asked concerned.
"Ah,nothing."
Livvy tried to hide that something was wrong.
"Now we know you better than that Livvy..."
Gaby insisted.
"Its just....things with me and Elliot seem weird...I feel like...its hard to explain...I just feel there's something missing in our relationship"
Livvy put her head in her hands.
"Aw hun. maybe its nothing. You never know. You guys are so cute! Ive never seen a more closer couple than you and him."
Ashley reassured. Livvy nodded.
"Yah,maybe it's nothing. Dont worry about nothing."
Kells agreed. Gaby went over to the radio and started going through channels.
"Let's see if theres anything worth listening to..."
She mumbled when she heard a familiar voice singing.

"The courage to show to letting you know
Ive never felt so much love before
And once again im thinking about
Taking the easy way out"


Gaby started squeeling when she heard Mark's voice on the radio. This was very uncommon to hear Westlife in Canada and when they did they went nuts.
"Omgosh,its my future husband!"
Gaby was nearly in tears. The rest just laughed at her since this was common.
"I dont think so! He's mine!"
Ashley fought back was also common between Gaby and her. Livvy rolled eyes.
"I only have eyes for 1 man."
She dreamed.
"Shane! We know!"
They all chorused together. They all loved Westlife because they thought their music was so inspirational and had meaning and that's what a song or artist should always do. They have never met or seen Westlife in concert but if they ever got the chance or got the money to go to you Europe nothing would stand in their way.
"I love Kian...he's just every girl's image of SEX!"
Kells screamed. Ashley rolled her eyes this time.
"Kians alright. I mean im not saying he's ugly or not but hes no Shane...those eyes...ahhh"
"Oh shut up Livvy!"
Ashley hit Livvy with a pillow.
"Oi! Cheeky!"
She replied
"Oh god,stay back. She's talking like the Irish...watch out!"
Gaby said standing up. Livvy was laughing.
"See Livvy? What are friends for? We take your mind off the things in life...are we right?"
Gaby tickled her.
"Hahaaaa,yah!!"
Livvy couldnt breathe.
Kells made supper that night.
"Oh god Kells is making dinner...everyone dont die!"
Ashley said. Everyone was laughing.
"Kells is a great cook!"
Livvy backed up. Kells put the spaghetti on the table in front of them and they gladly ate.
"Lets put on one of Livvy's famous Westlife burned dvds!"
Gabs annouced. Everyone agreed. Livvy got up and put on the No 1s. Dvd. They havent watched it in such a long time so watching it again and remembering all the laughs was great.
"This is just the part of the show where I talk.."
Nicky said in the Dvd. That cracked Livvy up the most.
"Shane in the ratpack section of the tour is just...so adorable!"
Livvy squeeled.
"Oh god here we go again!"
Gaby laughed.

After dinner Livvy went to her room and grabbed out her poetry notebook. She turned to a blank page and started writing. Poetry just came to her. She felt like it ran in her veins. Sometimes Ashley would be a bit worried about her with the subjects she wrote about but nonetheless she thought the girl had talent and she wasnt going to let her not show that. So she began writing and this is what she came up with.

As I think of the complications in my life,
they all seem small when your around.
You make me realise that I'm yours.
As your presence lingers. I believe in you.
You make my world bright.
I linger for your lips.

Hold me. Tell me everything is alright.
Believe in me. You're mine.
My heart quickens as your arms wrap around me.
Those eyes. Mesmerizing.
I feel safe with your presence.

As my innocent eyes fill with tears,
I hear you say "Don't waste those eyes for crying."
I smile. Your lips kiss me as I feel your heart.
I love you. You're my angel.
You lay beside me in bed,arms drapped around my waist.
I feel so innocent. So pure.
Angel of mine.


Once she thought it was decent she closed the notebook and put it back under her bed. She came back out to the living room and saw that the girls were watching another Westlife dvd.
"Care to join us?"
Ashley asked.
"Actually,no. I think im going to call Elliot and maybe head to bed after that. Early day.
"Wow,your turning down Westlife for Elliot? What's the matter?"
Kells joked.
"Well if you had a guy you would know that your prioties change."
Livvy said and walked off to call Elliot.
"Hello darling!"
He answered.
"Hey,how are you? How are the girls?"
"Ah well there in the other room watching a Westlife dvd."
"And your not joining them?"
He joked.
"ha ha no. I thought I would call you and talk..."
"About?"
"Oh I dont know..I just wanted to hear your sweet voice."
"Oh uh...well hun Im sorry but I really...uhh have to go! Talk to you soon!"
And with that he hung up abruptly. Livvy got really confused of what came up so quickly.
Sign up to rate and review this story