Categories > Original > Romance > Never Thought I Was Losing You

Chapter Two

by Forever_onlyxyours 0 reviews

Continuation

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-16 - Updated: 2006-08-17 - 800 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2
Livvy got into bed still curious of the phone call she recently had with Elliot. What was the matter? Was there something up? Then she thought what Ash had said. Maybe it was nothing. She slid into the bed and instantly fell asleep.

Kells,Ash and Gaby fell asleep on the couch together after watching the 4th Westlife dvd of the night. Kells stirred and woke up with Gaby's hand resting on her stomach. She gently moved her hand and got up and walked to the kitchen. It was only 3:15am. She rubbed her eyes so she can adjust the vision. She went to closet and grabbed a warm blanket and gently placed it over Ashley and Gaby. She walked to Livvy's room and listened in through the door. She thought she heard sobbing so she quietly turned the door handle and heard Livvy sniffling. She decided against on waking her up to see what was wrong incase she scared her.She smiled at her and closed the door again and headed to her own bed to get a comfortable hours sleep.

"Ergghh! Owww my neck!"
Ashley croaked when she realised she fell asleep on the couch with Gaby. Gaby stirred and opened her eyes.
"We fell asleep here?"
She asked. Ashley nodded.
"Wheres Kells?"
Ashley asked.
"Probably went to go sleep in her own bed so she would be more comfortable."
Ashley slowly got up and headed to the kitchen to make some tea. Gaby sat up on the couch and turned on the news.
"Another shooting today in downtown Toronto. Police say it was a gang fight..."
The tv annouced.
"Shootings again. Geesh,I wish people would stop killing each other!"
Gaby grunted as Ashley came back in with a cup of tea and sat down.
"I know. Some days its scary walking home from college knowing something might happen when your walking."
Ash shook her head and continued watching tv with Gaby.

Livvy woke up after a brutal night of tossing and turning. She kept hearing Elliot's voice in her head saying that it was over and yelling at her and telling her he was seeing someone else. She sat up in her bed and looked at the picture of her and him on the dresser. She picked it up and remembered when it was taken. A year ago when they first realised they liked each other,one of his buddies had a camera and he thought it would be a good idea to have a picture together. He had his arm around her shoulders and they both had huge smiles across their faces. She put the picture frame back down and looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was everywhere. She took a brush and tried to make herself look decent. She put on some foundation under her eyes to hide the bags that were showing. When she thought she looked decent she opened her door and walked out to the living room.

"Good morning starshine...the earth says HELLO!"
Ashley said when I woke up. Livvy went to the kitchen and made herself a strong cup of coffee.
"Rough night?"
Gaby asked.
"I guess you could say that.."
She grumbled. They sat there watching the news when at quarter to 12 Kells emerged from her room.
"Well there is the sleepyhead who was so nice of her to tuck us in"
Ashi chuckled.
"Well I woke up at 3am and you guys were sound asleep so I thought I would go to my room to have a good sleep but I never knew I would sleep in till almost 12 pm...wow!"
Kells sighed.
"So what should we do today gang?"
Gaby asked. Livvy sat there staring into space.
"Hmmm...maybe shopping? I dont know."
Ashley replied finishing off her tea.
"What do you think Livvy?"
Kells asked. No answer.
"Livvy?"
She asked again. Livvy was in her own world. Gaby waved her arms in front of her face.
"Huh,what?"
She came back.
"What do you want to do today? Go shopping?"
Gaby asked.
"Umm...not really. I think ill just sit here and relax. You guys go out and have fun."
"You sure?"
Ashley asked.
"Yeah,ill be fine. Go on!"
They got dressed and said goodbye to Livvy and left. Livvy sat on the couch and thought what she should do. She walked to the phone and dialed Elliot's number.
"Hello..Its Elliot. Im not here right now please leave a message after the...BEEP!"
Livvy sighed.
"El,its Livvy. Was just curious of why the short converstation on the phone last night. I think we need to talk. Call me back when you get this,or when you get the time.
Love you."
And with that she put on a movie.
Sign up to rate and review this story