Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

Chapter 22

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 22

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-16 - Updated: 2006-08-17 - 769 words

0Unrated
Chapter 22




Laura's POV


"Nah I wanna stay in," he looked at me as he sat on the couch.
"You're not serious, come on, I went through all that trouble," I pouted.
"Okay now give me two seconds and I'll undo all that trouble," he pulled me onto his lap.
"No, you said lets go get something to eat, so lets go,"
"That was before you took a million years to get ready,"
"I did not take a million years," I wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning my forehead against his, "please,"
"Dont look at me like that, lets go," I turned in his lap standing up, he stood after me grabbing my hand, "All this trouble just to get some food," he mumbled closing the apartment door and locking it, "Next time Im saying order something,"
"I hope you remember that next time your complaining at me,"
"I will, Im gonna tattoo it to my forehead, so I cant forget,"



Pete's POV


"There's my baby," I laughed as Bell started to bark just as I opened the door.
"How did it go?" Stacey looked up from her laptop.
"After Charlie yelled at us like we were two... we have to do a private concert, tomorrow, Patrick just called and told me, and yet again Joe is unreachable, he never answers his phone anymore," I sat next to Stacey kissing her.
"Have you tried to call your sister instead? She almost always answers her phone,"
"Good idea," I mumbled, pressing contacts and pressing L, then down to Laura's name.


Joe's POV


Laura turned the music down, pulling her cell out of her purse. "Hello my love," she smiled answering the phone, "Geeze, I dont get a hello sis how are you? no love what so ever," I watched her pout, "He wants to talk to you,"
"Hey Pete whats up?" I put the phone to my ear, "Nah, I cant.. have them pick the day after tomorrow.... well they shouldnt have picked a day so quickly... Fine I dont know, I gotta talk to Laura first, allright bye," I mumbled hanging up the phone.
"What?" she asked putting her phone in her purse as I turned the car off.
"We'll talk about it later, im straving," she was gonna have a fit, tomorrow the make up concert for the fans and our 6th month anniversary, my head was surely gonna be cut off by someone tomorrow. I laced her hand in mine as we walked inside the restaurant, we got a table, taking our seats.
"Talking about whatever Pete said later means its not good..." She looked up from the menu at me.
"Because its not..." I mumbled.
"So tell me now,"
"I'd rather not have you upset at me right now, I just wanna eat, take you home, and spend the night in bed,"
"I wont get upset, please just tell me now,"
"The make up concert we're having to do, instead of spending the rest of the two weeks with the fans, is..."
"when?" I knew she knew the answer the second i mentioned it.
"You allready know, dont make me say it,"
"Joe..."
"There's nothing I can do, Charlie and the label are allready on our asses, I have to go, and this is why I didnt want to tell you right now,"
"Its okay, I understand, no use in blaming you for something you cant control," I looked up hoping I was hearing her correctly.
"Its okay? you understand?"
"Yes, what are you gonna eat?" She asked changing the subject.
"I dont know.../you./" I leaned back in my chair smirking.
"Uh huh that's not on the menu baby," I felt her foot run up and down my leg.
"You keep doing that and I'll have to take you right here,"
"What's stopping you?"
"Hi excuse me, can I get you something to drink?" The waiter looked at the two of us.



Andy's POV



"Isnt it like bed time?" I looked over at Jordan as he played some card game with Patrick.
"Mommy's not back from the store, she's gotta tucks me in," he turned looking at me.
"Well mommy told me have you in bed by 9, its 930, so how about I tuck you in,"
"Okay," he smiled climbbing out of his chair, running over grabbing my hand and dragging me to the room leaving Patrick to play cards alone. I got him into bed, and tucked his blankets in around him, "Story,"
"What story you want me to read?"
"Make one up!" he jumped around in the bed a little bit, with excitment.
"Okay..."
Sign up to rate and review this story