Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Queen Of Hearts

You'll Only Get It If You've Seen Star Wars Episode 4!

by moocow 3 reviews

SERIOUSLY! dude, even if you have to watch it...jk, here it is. the last chapter

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2006-08-16 - Updated: 2006-08-17 - 1101 words

3Ambiance
Chapter 12- You'll Only Get It If You've Seen Star Wars Episode 4!

Hushed talking surrounded wherever I was. For a moment I was scared, that I was dead, and then I heard Pete talking to somebody and my heart jumped at learning it was to me.

"...You're going to be ok," it sounded more of that he was telling that to himself rather than me.

All I really wanted at the moment was to reach out and grab whatever I could to pull me out of this trance, so I tightened my grip, finding something was holding back onto my left hand. It was like an acid trip gone bad. And after slightly freaking out and twitching my arm, I opened my eyes to see Pete hunched over me, his eyebrows arched in anticipation.

"Hi," I breathed with a light smile and he widely smiled, those tears resurfacing and his grip on my hand tightening.

"I'd so hug and kiss you right now, if you weren't so injured," I smirked and raised my hand that had the IV in it to wipe some of his escaping tears away.

"You can still kiss me," Pete smiled and leaned over and did just that, and my hand held lightly on his cheek as he pulled away and looked down at me.

"You scared me...so much," I bit my lip and held onto his arms as they extended out on either side of me.

"I didn't want you to get hurt," Pete nodded, looking away for a minute.

"Never thought somebody would ever take a bullet for me," he paused as I smiled. "Especially after we had a fight,"

"I love you Pete," I muttered and Pete nodded, smiling wide.

"I love you too Alex," he sat back down and I turned my head towards him.

"How are you?" I asked cautiously.

"I fractured a rib, and broke my pinky," He showed his casted finger and I giggled.

"I can now officially say I've been shot," Pete nodded.

"So what are you going to do?" I blinked slowly at knowing Sonny was dead.

"You know our professor?" Pete shook his head.

"He was involved, huh?" I nodded and bit my lip.

"He was my best friend...and actually understood why I was running out on my mission," Pete gulped and lightly ran his hand over my arm.

"What are you going to do?" he asked in a whisper.

"Pete..." I took a breath and gripped his hand, making him look up through his eyebrows.

"What?" he asked. I closed my eyes for a second and took another deep breath.

"I'm going to be there every step of the way..." Pete smiled. "Just like you said," he nodded and kissed my forehead.

"Making me the happiest man I could ever be,"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The following week, I was out of the hospital, staying with Patrick in his apartment as I had convinced Pete to finish his last semester of college. I had sold my apartment for some extra cash...I was staying here, for love and friends, and for once I wasn't scared to do what I wanted, and be happy about it.

"The whole gang is coming over for diner," I jumped up from the couch to see Patrick entering the kitchen, hat askew like some kind of gangster.

"Why?" Patrick blinked at me like I was an idiot.

"Uh...Pete's last day of school is today...you know...um," I shook my head as he stumbled. Pointing at his hat he let out a light laugh and shrugged.

"It's something different," Nodding I heard the door bell go.

Patrick ran to answer it and I started to dig through the cabinets, leaning in and half my body to reach the box of pasta pushed far in the back. Slightly jumping I felt two hands rest on my hips and a crotch hit my butt.

"What an ass," Blushing madly I shivered at hearing Pete chuckle behind me and Patrick's laughing.

"Pete...stop," I whined and appeared out of the cabinet with the pasta. Patrick snagged the box and turned to put it in the boiling water. Pete turned back to me and smiled.

"Thank god it's Friday, ehh?," Nodding I hugged him around his waist and watched Patrick poke the noodles with a pasta stirrer. He started to bob his head and soon started to sing such a familiar song.

"I don't care if Monday's blue, Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too, Thursday, I don't care about you, it's Friday, I'm in love..."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pete sat at the head of the table, Patrick and I on either side of the table next to him, Joe next to me and Andy next to Patrick. Smiling wide, Pete licked his lip as I placed his plate in front of him.

"You have to move in with me...and cook for me," Sitting down I looked at all my friends before answering.

"Sure," I muttered and was about to take a bite when Pete looked at me seriously.

"I'm not kidding, Alex," I blinked twice before placing my fork down and staring blankly at Pete.

"What?" Pete looked back and smiled.

"Move in with me...please?" For some strange reason I turned to the guys and they nodded.

Smiling widely, I nodded and Pete jumped up and threw his arms in the air, knocking over the table in the process. We all laughed as we fell to the floor, trying to pick up the pasta. As I was scraping off some of the red sauce Pete crawled over and smiled, a noodle hanging from his hair. I was sitting on my knees so he just placed both arms on either side, letting me take his head and kiss him.

"Does pasta turn him on?" I laughed against his lips as Joe asked that, and turned to see all the guys a foot away from us covered in noodles and red sauce. Pete wiggled his eyebrows and nodded his head.

"Maybe," after everybody got cleaned up, we found ourselves on the couch, watching something Joe picked out. /Star Wars. Duh/.

About halfway, however, everybody was passed out in the living room, my back leaning against Pete in the corner of the couch. He sighed before looking down and nudging me.

"You awake?" he asked quietly. Nodding I took his hand and snuggled in.

"Yeah...why?" I asked, tilting my head back to look at him. Pete smiled and kissed my nose before my lips.

"I love you," Biting my lip before slightly giggling, I nodded and pecked Pete's lips.

"I know,"
Sign up to rate and review this story