Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

chapter 24

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 24

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-16 - Updated: 2006-08-17 - 1088 words

0Unrated
Chapter 24

Lizy's POV

"Are you ok?" I asked ana as I walked into her room.

"yeah...no" she sighed after a minute. I walked over and sat on her bed

"whats wrong".

"I'm scared."

"of?" I promted. "of Travis. I'm so happy here. Andy is such a great guy and he treats Jordan great! I don't want it all to end." She looked like she was close to tears now. I pulled her into my arms hugging her tight.

"nothing is going to happen. I promise you that"


Stacey's POV

I woke up the next morning to bell in pete's spot. Listening for a moment I heard the shower shut off.

I laid back against the pillows smiling. "good morning sexy" I laughed as he walked out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel.

He looked at me dropping his towel and walked to the closet. Rolling my eyes I got up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I knew if I didn't I would want to jump him right then and there but it wasn't the right time yet. Pete and I have still yet to 'sleep' together,

I am almost afraid that if I give myself to him then he will leave.

He got want he wanted so why would he stay?




Laura's POV

"good morning" Joe whispered as my eyes slowly opened.

"make it go away" I groaned burying myself into his chest. He just held me tighter "make what go away"

"the sun" I could feel the vibrations of his laughter.

"what do you want to do today" he asked changing the subject. "I don't care, I just want to be with you"

He kissed me on the head before muttering something about going to the beach. The beach? Oh that's right. They have those in cali. I keep thinking of Chicago.

One of theses days I'll figure it out.



Joe's POV

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I shut the door and turned on the water.

Grabbing my phone i made sure that laura couldnt hear anything before dialing pete.

"what do you want" pete groaned into the phone. "hello to you too...dude I need you to help me with something"

I proceed to tell him my plan and then hung up.

Taking a quick shower I walked back into the bedroom to find laura fast asleep.

"wake up" I whispered kissing her gentley. She groaned rolling over.

"wha?" laughing I pulled her up.

"beach remember?"



Laura's POV

"omg joe!" I whispered looking around.

He had taken me to the beach alright. But it was nothing like I expected. We had pulled up to some small deserted place and walking onto the sand we saw a large blanket spread out with two chairs and a cooler. Rose petals covered the blanket.

"how" I whispered staring up at him. He had been with me all morning how could he have pulled this off.

"does it matter?" he grinned kissing me. I didn't respond I was still in awe.

He did this for me! ME!



Joe's POV

I pulled her to the chairs sitting down in one and pulling her into my lap.

"thank you" she whispered kissing me softly. "your welcome"

Looking into her eyes I saw the tears.

"whats wrong?" I asked whiping them away with my thumb. "I don't deserve this...you are to good to me...I don't deserve you"

I silenced her with a kiss. "you do deserve this. You are the most amazing person I know. I cant imagine being with out you" that seemed to satify her with one last kiss she laid her head on my chest.

We stayed like that for most of the day. We were content with just holding each other.

Man I wish we didn't have that concert tonight.




Pete's POV

Sighing I slammed my phone shut and threw it onto the table. "whats wrong?" stacey asked sitting next to me. I didn't answer but pulled her into my lap.

"charlie is a douche" I muttered into her neck. "baby what happe..." I cut her off kissing her. Laying her back onto the couch my hands slowly slid up her shirt. I pulled back just long enough to get her shirt off.

"pete...I cant" she breathed pulling back. "why this time" I muttered sitting back. I wasn't trying to be an ass about it but everytime she pulls back.

"I'm not ready for that step yet" she whispered looking down at her hands. I nodded kissing her quickly before going to our room to get ready.

I could hear her crying but at the moment...I don't care.




Patrick's POV

"girls! Are you ready?" I called as I tied my shoe. I had just gotten off the phone with pete and we had the ok to bring the girls.

Thirty minutes later we arrived to the venue to see Pete, Joe and Laura already there.

"Where's stacey?" Ana asked also noticing she wasn't there. "she didn't want to come" pete shrugged not saying anything else.

"so whats the game plan for tonight?"



Laura's POV

"how was the beach?" Lizy asked as we watched to boys do their sound check. "how did you know?" I laughed turning towards her.

"hunny these boys gossip more than girls"

Laughing I nodded my head in agreement and then told them about the entire day leaving out some details that they didn't need to know.

"aw you two are so cute together" ana gushed after I relayed the story.

"I love him with all my heart. I pray nothing ever comes between us"



Lizy's Pov

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate teenies? And at this very moment I am surounded by atleast 50 of them. Who knew these girls could have so many friends.

"wow" stacey muttered walking up to us. We were currently sitting at the bar at the back of the club they had rented out.

"I didn't think you were coming"laura yelled over the noise.

"yeah neither did I" she sighed sitting down next to me. "what happened?"

"we go into a fight...apparently he spent like thrity minute convincing charlie to let us in tonight and then I told him I didn't want to go so that started a lovely little fight" she laughed running a hand through her hair.

"aww don't worry...boys are stupid" I girnned hugging her.

"hmm bell said the same thing" what? Since when can a dog talk?
Sign up to rate and review this story