Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Wedding

Wedding Bells

by Noizchild 0 reviews

The wedding arrives and the end is here. Will Sakura and Adam survive? Is Gareth going to be fine?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2015-11-28 - 661 words - Complete

0Unrated
Wedding Bells:

Final Testament

-Adam-

I don’t know what Sakura expects of me. We haven’t been talking to each other long and now she sends me this text? Tomorrow, wow me with one good reason why we should stay together? What does that mean? Sakura just keeps confusing me.

I stood outside of the church, walking back and forth. I hadn’t no idea what to say to my crazy little tech kitty. What did she want me to say? I didn’t want to break up with her. I still didn’t know she was acting so dramatic lately. I doubted she would ever tell me anyway. Well, I might as well get this over with before the wedding begins.

“Adam?” I heard behind me. I turned and saw Sakura dressed in her faded purple bridesmaid dress. To tell you the truth, she looked really pretty today. It was a welcome change from seeing her all dramatic and tearing up all of the time.

“Hi,” I said. “How’s the bride?”

“Good, she’s getting ready right now.”

“Oh.” I put up my hands. “I’ve got nothing.”

“What?”

“I don’t have a reason to wow that you want so badly.”

Sakura gave me a confused look. “So… what does that mean? Do you want to break up?”

“No! Good god, no!”

“Do you still love me?”

“Yes!”

Sakura fell to her knees with big eyes. “That’s all I wanted to hear.”

“Whoa, hey,” I said as I walked over to her. “You’ll ruin your dress.” I pulled her back up to her feet. Sakura placed her head on my chest.

“What is it with you, huh?” I asked.

“It was over a post that one of my friends from Japan made,” she said.

“Huh?”

My girlfriend looked up at me with big eyes. “She and her husband are divorcing. They had been together since junior high. I can’t understand how they drifted apart.”

“And that’s what had you worried?” I asked. Sakura nodded. I patted her on the head.

“You can’t get rid of me that easily,” I said.

“Thanks for that,” she said.

“For what?”

“For wowing me.”

I shrugged with her in my arms. “You’re welcome, I guess.” I walked Sakura into the church.

It is What it is

-Gareth-

“Do you, Rose take Pete to be your lawfully wedded husband?” the minister asked.

“I do,” she said.

“Do you, Pete take Rose to be your lawfully wedded wife?” the minister asked.

“I do,” Pete said.

“I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride.”

I sat in the pews, frowning. That’s good for Pete and Rose to be all married now. Rachel and I are officially over as of last night. Our divorce is now final. We’re selling the apartment and still working in the same place. The bitterness between us as died. Somehow… I’m cool with it. Am I happy with it? No. But, I have lost the energy to be angry and care anymore. Some of the things, I told Rachel to just take to shut her up.

Oh well, can’t think about that today. I’ll just let it die and move on. It is what it is.

New America’s Sweethearts

Pete and Rose got married today. Now, they, Bronx, and Nathanial can be a proper family. The bride has stable career at a new music magazine based out of Chicago on. Next month, Fall Out Boy will go on tour again. At the reception, Pete kissed his new wife on the cheek.

“Are you happy, Mrs. Wentz?” he whispered at the table. Rose smiled.

“Yes, Mr. Wentz,” she replied. “I love you, Petey.” He took hold of her hand.

“I love you too, Rosy,” Pete said. They shared another kiss as all the wedding guests applauded.



Let’s Hear it for America’s Suitehearts
Sign up to rate and review this story