Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Wedding

Bachelor/Bachelorette Party

by Noizchild 0 reviews

The bachelor and bachelorette parries take place and there is still some unfinished business to take care of.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2015-11-27 - 740 words - Complete

0Unrated
Bachelor/Bachelorette Party:

Party Time

This is it! The nights that Pete and Rose are single are finally here. It’s time to fly, baby! They are going out tonight. (Not too much, though. Rose is still being tight on the budget.)

“Come on!” Nessa said, smacking the bride-to-be on the back. “Live a little!”

“Ow,” Rose whispered. “We have to save money and make it to the church in time too.”

“But tonight’s your bachelorette party! Loosen up!” her friend said. The bride-to-be sighed as she followed her friend into the karaoke bar.

Bachelor Party

The boys hit every bar in Chicago. At the sixth bar, Patrick rose to his feet.

“Here’s to Pete and Rose!” he shouted.

“Cheers!” the boys shouted. The bartenders kept the drinks flowing. Pete looked like the king of the party. However, not everyone could stay focused on the buzz and celebration. Yes, there is some unfinished business to handle before the wedding.

Bachelorette Party

The girls partied it up in a karaoke bar. Rose sat in the back corner while the bridal party drank and sang songs. Nessa tugged her on the arm.

“Come on, girl!” she said. “Get up there and sing!” Rose shook her head.

“Oh, no, no, no,” she said.

“Please?” she asked.

“Yeah, come on, Rosy!” Noriko said.

“Please?” the other girls pleaded. “Please? Please? Please?” The bride-to-be rolled her eyes.

“Fine, fine,” she said. The girls cheered as she got up on the mini stage. However, not everyone could stay focused on the buzz and celebration. Yes, there is some unfinished business to handle before the wedding.

Wondering

-Sakura-

I stared at my cell phone in the corner. Tonight, I came to a realization. I really don’t want to lose Adam. We had some short good times together and I love him so. Still, I have some issues with my head that I have to sort out. What the hell am I doing to still wrestling with it in my head? I just need to suck it up and tell him.

Wait… Why should I have to be the one to chase after Adam’s stupid ass? He should come to me and say what he wants to my face. I frowned as I looked at the wallpaper picture of us on my phone. We were smiling as he had his arm around my shoulders. We’re so cute that I wanted to puke on us.

With one text, I knew what had to be done.

“Tomorrow, wow me with one good reason why we should stay together.”

I hit send.

Forever

-Greg-

I happened to step outside of the bar for some air when I looked to my right. To my surprise, Morgan stood next door dialing her cell phone. I jumped when my phone rang in my pocket. When I pulled it out, my girlfriend was staring at me with her phone to her ear.

“Uh… hi…” I said.

“Hi,” she said.

“What’s the matter?”

“I just wanted to talk.”

My eyes shifted left and right. “Okay… about what?”

Morgan shrugged her shoulders next door. “I don’t know. Anything, I guess.”

I still couldn’t understand why I said the next thing. To be honest with you, it just slipped the second that I opened my mouth. “Marry me.””

“What?!” Morgan asked with a strange expression on her face.

I pressed my lips together. “Not right now, of course. After you graduate and have a job.”

“Why?”

I hung up my phone and walked over to her. “Because, I just don’t want to see life without you. Let me be your man. Please?” Okay, that sounded pretty lame, but I wasn’t thinking about that. I wasn’t really thinking at all. My mouth didn’t know how to stop moving. I only shut up after I said, “Please?” When Morgan didn’t speak at first, I waited for the rejection. I knew it! I sounded to lame and desperate! Why did I have to open my big mouth? Instead, Morgan lowered her phone and smiled.

“Yes,” she said. “Let’s get married after I get my future together.” Morgan threw her arms around me. I slowly reached up behind her and pulled her closer. Well, what do you know? That one actually worked out.

-Outside-

The parties dance onto until the morning of the wedding.

He Knows it's Over
Sign up to rate and review this story