Categories > Original > Humor > 5 Ways to Break Up With Your Girlfriend

Chapter 2 - 5 Ways to Break Up With Your Boyfriend

by TheDoctor65 0 reviews

Now you've read 5 Ways to Break Up With Your Girlfriend, now get ready to kill your boyfriend. Girls (or boys), get ready. This is good for you to KILL your boyfriends with. Lol :).

Category: Humor - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2015-12-31 - 179 words

0Unrated
Way 1 - Simple! Just do the honest break up. Say you don't like them. WARNING: Horrible Boyfriends WILL murder you!

Way 2 - If your sick with them, next time you puke, puke on them.

Way 3 - Kill them. Forget Way 1 & 2, just KILL THEM (with an AK-47)!

Way 4 - So, if Way 1 & 2 didn't work, or your simply not evil enough for Way 3 (or they're a zombie), you need some help. Seriously. First, dress up your boyfriend in German clothes or Syrian clothes, then go to the Army with them and let him DIE!!!

Way 5 - If ANY of these things didn't work, or you want the more fun way, you must simply, give up. Your boyfriend will read, 5 Ways to Break Up With Your Girlfriend, use one of the steps and kills you, wait for them to die, and then kill them over and over and over and OVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRR again. Wow.


So guys, that's 5 Ways to Break Up With Your Boyfriend, the sequel for 5 Ways to Break Up With Your Girlfriend. I hope you enjoyed it and Happy New Year!
Sign up to rate and review this story