Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Corporate Mushroom Kingdom and the Seven Chaos Emeralds

A Fall from Space and Humanity

by YungJimothy 0 reviews

Oh noes Sanic

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Published: 2016-01-10 - Updated: 2016-01-10 - 299 words

0Unrated
As Sonic hurtled through the Earth's atmosphere, flames bursting around him, he closed his eyes instinctively. He had felt this many times before, but this time he was heading straight into the center of the Mushroom Kingdom. He smashed into the bricks that built the plaza with what can be described as the most vicious noise ever made erupting from his vocal chords. Trump's guards noticed this and sprung onto the chance to capture the blue hedgehog.

"Hey!", Sonic shrieked, "Let me go!". The guards didn't even bat an eye as they carried him off into the dungeon. On the way, Sonic noticed the gray patterns of the stone bricks around him, symbolizing his life. His life was just a mixture of happiness and sorrow. He felt nothing, everything was average.

"Get on in there!", one of the guards yelled, waking Sonic from his thoughts. He complied without hesitance and walked into the dungeon. "Mr. Trump will see you shortly," the other guard said, calmly.



"Luigi, why would you hurt me like this?", Mario shouted to his brother. Luigi felt bad about how Mario cried after walking in on him and his hedgehog lover, but he couldn't conceal his thoughts.

"Look Mario, I understand that you have a crush on me, but honestly, you can't make me have a crush on you," Luigi said, sighing, "I'm sorry, but I love Sonic". With those words, Mario's heart collapsed. His tears flowed faster, as did the flowing of his anger.

"Fuck you, Luigi," Mario yelled, his angst releasing into the air, "You don't care about my feelings do you?". As Luigi began to answer, Mario rushed out of the door, into his car, and he hit the road.

"Wait!", Luigi shouted, "Mario!". Sadly, however, it was too late. Mario was gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story