Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The "A Little Less 16 Candles..." Music Video: Part Deus.

Am I glad to see you!

by bandgeekfreak 0 reviews

Visiting day!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Parody - Published: 2006-08-17 - Updated: 2006-08-18 - 358 words

0Unrated
"Have you thought about it yet?" Gerard whispered to Pete as they waited in line on visiting day.

"Wentz?" the warden called.

Pete got up and was led into a guarded room where Patrick was waiting. "Patrick," he breathed, ran over and gave him a hug.

"Pete," Patrick gasped. "Handcuffs," he reminded him.

Pete blushed, "Sorry," he mumbled as he took the accidentally placed chain off of Patrick's throat. He draped the chain over his friend's head and hugged him again.

Patrick suddenly frowned. "Pete, what's wrong? Why'd you call me Patrick? You never call me Patrick. They've been letting you drink your stuff, right? I..." he turned slightly to grab a bag of "Bloody" Mary ingredients.

Pete grabbed Patrick by the shoulders. "Pat, I might be able to get out of here."

Patrick looked skeptical, "How?"

Pete smiled seductively at Patrick as he pulled him close and pretended to nibble his ear. "You see that guy over there?" he asked softly.

Patrick frowned and looked around. "The guy that looks like a fat Billie Joe Armstrong?"

Pete buried his nose in Patrick's neck. "That's the one. His brother and him have a plan to break out of here."

"What's the plan?"

"Well, that's the problem. He won't tell me unless I bite him."

Patrick pushed Pete away. "What?"

"Will you calm down? It's not like I was actually going to bite him."

"But you were thinking about it!"

"I wanna get out, Trick," Pete whined.

"Me, Andy and Joe are trying to figure something out. Don't worry, you'll be out before you know it."

"Look, no offence to Joe and Andy, but why the hell would I trust them to get me out of here anytime soon?!"

It was Patrick's turn to put his hands on Pete's shoulders. "Pete, trust us. Now Andy and Joe want to see you, so I'm bringing them along next week."

"Yay," Pete droned.

Patrick sighed as he was led to the door, "I'll think of something. Just don't do anything you'll regret later."

Pete nodded reluctantly. Once Patrick was out of the room, he exclaimed, "Hey Gerard! I've thought about it!"
Sign up to rate and review this story