Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Darkness Within

Lost Friends

by story_master 6 reviews

Chiron reveals the news about Theresa and Atlanta.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-08-17 - Updated: 2006-08-18 - 683 words

2Exciting
" I'm afraid it isn't good news." Chiron said in a sad voice.

" Are they..." Herry couldn't bear to finish his sentence.

" No. Their alive. Well not really. Oh it's all rather confusing." he replied scratching his beard.

" Are they or aren't they alive?" Neil asked impatiently.

" Go see Hera. She'll explain it much better. You can see the girls later." Chiron said before disappearing into his office once more.

They five remaining teens slowly made their way to Hera's office. She was talking to Persephone. They didn't seem to see the young heroes come in.

" ... so it's true? He is back. This isn't very good. If that was her vision then we may be too late. Are you sure that what her vision." Hera was going on in a concerned tone.

" Yes. I'm positive. I didn't warn her because I thought you should know first." Persephone answered in the same tone.

" Well we must find a way to contact them now before it's too late. You try and contact Theresa while I..." she noticed the five upset teens in her office, " Children. What are you doing here? Well actually this is good. I need to talk to you all. Persephone you go try to contact them."

With that Persephone left.

" Chiron sent us here." Odie said ploping down on the couch.

" Are Theresa and Atlanta alive or not." Archie demanded.

" They are alive but not quite." the goddess replied calmly despite Archie's rage.

" What does that mean? No more riddles! Tell us the truth." Jay joined in, showing the same rage as Archie.

" The amulet Cronus has needs a pure soul to activate it." she started.

" You already told us that." Neil chimed in.

" The souls are sent to another realm. They are doomed to wander there forever. With time they fade." Hera said.

" How does that help us? Can we bring them back?" Jay was now furious, he wasn't getting the answers he wanted.

" Yes. But it is extremely dangerous-" she was cut off.

" We don't care! We just want Atlanta and Theresa back!" this time the outburst belonged to Archie.

" If you would let me finish," her tone was more tense, " Their souls are in the Shadow Realm. The Shadow Realm was created by the witch who created that amulet. Only those with truely pure souls can enter there. If the soul is unpure it is destroyed. Although their souls are gone, their bodies shall remain alive... for now. If you want to save them you'll have to go to the realm."

" How do we get there?" Herry asked.

" That isn't so easy. The only way in is to have your soul taken. But there is a portal that you can travel through." she said.

" Where is it? Let's go." Archie said heading for the door.

" It isn't that simple. If you were to enter through that portal you would not come back. It was designed to keep evil out. Only those who know true love may exit." she said lowering her head.

" We'll go." Jay said, walking over to everyone else.

" You all can't go. If you don't come back the world has no hope." she said sternly.

" Then me and Jay will go." Archie said, determination burned in his eyes.

" You must beware though." she warned.

" Beware of what?" Neil asked.

" The keeper." she said solumly.

" The keeper? Keeper of what?" Neil started to laugh, but stopped when he recieved angry glares from everyone.

" Keeper of the souls." Hera said.

" We'll do anything to get them back." Jay said bravely, but inside he was ready to run away.

" Then we'll have to give you equipment." Hera sighed and lead them to Hermes office.
~*~

Will they revive their friends? Are Theresa and Atlanta doomed? Will they return from the other realm? Read the next chapter to find out.

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry if this chapter was a little boring. It was more of an info chapter to let you know about the other realm and the keeper. It will get more interesting. Please R+R. Constructive critism and suggestions are welcome. ^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story