Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

Chapter 35

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 35

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-18 - Updated: 2006-08-18 - 765 words

0Unrated
Chatper 35



Laura's POV

Stacey's and my mouth's dropped open as the cold water from the waterfall hit us. Pete laughed shaking the water that hit him off. "I dont like this place,"
"Me either," Stacey agreeed.
"You girls are no fun," Pete ran passed us.
"Where he get all this engery from??" I looked at him as he dodged other people.
"Stacey must not wear him out enough at night," Joe laughed. Stacey just shot him a glare. We stopped in front of Journey to Atlantis.
"Im done getting wet go ahead,"
"Ohh come on," Joe pulled me.
"Noo Im not getting wet go ahead,"
"Im with Laura," Stacey stopped.
"Fine dont move from this spot," Joe pointed to the spot I was standing on.
"Okay daddy Im gonna stand right here," he laughed running to catch up with the others,
"Lets find somewhere to sit," I turned grabbing Stacey's hand, "You allright?"
"Does everyone think Ive slept with Pete?" she asked.
"I dont know why?" she just nodded, "Does it bug you that they think that?"
"Yeah,"
"Aww dont let it, you and Pete know what you've that's all the matters, its kinda gross to think of you and my brother doing ew," Stacey just laughed.
"Then dont think about it,"
"You brought it up,"
"No Joe brought it up, it seems likke you two are okay, are you for real though?"
"Yeah we're fine, its different you know, no partying and drunken calls, but its a good different, I'd rather spend nights at home with him, hes changed alot for me in 6 monthes, so much I cant believe it is 6 monthes,"
"I dont think any of us can believe its been 6 monthes,its just a shocker, and for you to be with someone for this long is kinda out there, specially seeing you go from guy to guy every night," I nodded.
"It'll be more of a shocker when you and Pete hit 6 monthes,"
"That's kinda a long ways away, dont get a head of yourself," Stacey laughed.
"im not getting ahead of myself, i know, you know we all know its coming,"
"Know what is coming?" I looked up seeing Joe.
"Nothing, have fun?"
"Yes but you were suppose to stay in that spot," he raised an eye brow at me.
"Yeah but see I wanted to sit and its not like you lost me,"
"Pete where's Jordan?" Ana asked walking up to us.
"Uhh," Pete looked around.
"I didnt even see him come off the ride,"


Andy's POV



"Jordan," I called looking around, "Go back in there and see if he stopped to look at something," I told Ana taking off another way, "Jordan!" I sighed seeing him a few feet away talking with Shamu, I ran over squating to his level, "What you think your doing?"
"I wanted to see Shamu," he pointed to the whale.
"But you're not suppose to leave off by yourself, what if someone you didnt know took you? me and your mommy would have been worried out of our minds,"
"Im sorry," he wrapped his arms around my neck, I lifted him up, as the whale waved at me, I nodded walking him back over to where I had left the others.
"He's okay, he wanted to see shamu," I told Ana as she ran over to us.
"You're not suppose to run off," She hugged him.
"Me sorry," he pouted.
"You do that to me again and your gonna be in huge trouble, you almost gave me a heart attack,"
"I said me sorry," he pulled his sleeve away from Ana as he fixed it, fixing it himself.
"we know bud, its allright," I squatted down next to them.
"Andy its not allright," I stood up as Ana stood.
"He just wanted to see the whale, we found him in a couple minutes, and hes allright, no use in making a huge deal over it,"
"That doesnt make it allright," she shook her head, grabbing Jordan's hand, "What if it had been Travis that found him,"
"Hey come on theres no use in talking about what ifs, or scarying him,"
"Maybe you dont think theres a use in it, but I do, moving out here changed everything, its not just okay for him to run off, its not a small town where everyone knows him, I have to worry about him being kidnapped," She sstarted to yell at me, "You wouldnt understand the constant worry of having a kid, none of you do," She picked Jordan up walkihng away from us.
"Damn," Pete mumbled.
Sign up to rate and review this story