Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

Chapter 34

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 34

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-17 - Updated: 2006-08-18 - 434 words

0Unrated
Chapter 34

Pete's POV

Oh shit why did we stop. "pete" stacey whispered her voice laced with fear and her eyes brimming with tears. "hey hey, we're going to be ok. I promise" I forced her to look at me before pulling her close.

"ya'll ok" I called back to Joe and Laura. "no" laura yelled. Joe and I exchanged looks. I pray this thing starts up soon.

Holding stacey I noticed she started to squirm. "hey its ok"

"no its not...I don't like not being able to move." She was shaking now, quickly I closed the space between us my lips crashing onto hers.

There is always more than one way to distract someone.


Laura's POV

"hey look at me don't look around" Joe demanded holding me close. "who's bright idea was this" I growled tightening my grip on him. His laughter shook the cart

"NO LAUGHING" I screamed holding onto the bars. "sorry" he muttered leaning back. "but blame pete. It was his idea"

I mental made another tally on the pro side of killing my brother. The odds were not looking in his favor.

With a jerk the ride started back up. "oh thank god" I muttered once we were moving.

"see I told you we would be ok"



Joe's POV

As soon as we were off the ride Laura smacked pete's arm.

"you are not allowed to think anymore!" she yelled pointing at him.

"anymore...he didn't think to start off with" Pete just glared at Stacey. "That's not the point! It was his bright idea that got us stuck up there"

"yeah yeah yeah...oh look! Shipwreck rapids! Lets go" he yelled grabbing laura and stacey's hand. Looking back and Andy and the girls I shook my head. "how much trouble will it be to find a new bass player?"

"the ad can be up by tomorrow, why" patrick replied giving me a curious look. Shrugging I muttered "I don't think he will make it to tomorrow"

"point proved" Ana laughed pointing to pete being hit by both girls. Will he ever learn?



Stacey's POV

"Dude look you can make it spin!" Patrick laughed grabbing the circle in the middle turning it. Which turned in entire raft. "no way!" oh god!

"Patrick! Don't be giving pete these ideas! I thought we had that talk" Laura yelled taking the words right out of my mouth.

Soon all the guys were in on spinning the raft and hell the ride hadn't even started yet. I think I'm gonna be sick!

"WEEEEE" atleast someone was enjoying this!

Was that Jordan? Or Pete?
Sign up to rate and review this story