Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

Chapter 33

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 33

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-17 - Updated: 2006-08-18 - 708 words

0Unrated
Chapter 33




Joe's POV


"Yes you can touch them too," I laughed as Pete jumped up and down, picking Jordan up.
"Andy look!" Jordan pointed to the bat rays in the tank.
"I see them," he laughed.
"Lets move on this is boring, we saw, touched and fed, time to move on to the next thing," Pete put Jordan on the ground racing him to Shamu's Happy Harbor. We caught up with the two as they sat in the sand building things.
"Having fun??" I asked. They both turned smiling, screaming Yes.
"This sand is rubbing me the wrong way," Pete stood shaking his pants, causing the rest of us to laugh.
"What's wrong to rough?" Patrick asked.
"Way to rough, making shit itch," I choked back some of my laughs as Andy gave Pete a look.
"Is that nesscesary?" Andy asked.
"There's sand in my pants," Pete whinned.
"How the hell did it get in there?" I asked.
"Well you see I gots to excited so I had to take carre of business and when I got dress sand came in,"
"Peter theres a bunch of kids!" Stacey yelled at him.
"Blame Joe he asked," Pete pointed at me, pouting.
"Dont blame me," I put my hands up.
"Dont ask him stupid questions like that then no one will,"
"Nice going Pete, make your sister mad at me, so I can move in with you,"
"Anytime," Pete laughed walking out of the sand area, "You can sleep in the middle of me and Stacey,"
"Thanks," I mumbled. We walked around seeing a few other attractions before heading over to catch the Dolphin Discovery. We sat in the third row waiting for the show to start.



Pete's POV


"You guys know we gonna get wet right?" I asked.
"Yay!" Jordan jumped around. Andy pulled him onto his lap as the show started. A while later, Jordan and I jumped around happy to be wet, while the rest were in shock of how cold it was.
"You guys are no fun,"
"Yeah no fun!" Jordan yelled pointing at them.
"I'd rather not be soaked thank you," Ana mumbled.
"There goes my hair," Laura complained tying her hair up in a bun.
"What next??" Jordan asked looking up at me.
"SKYRIDE!" I turned running leaving everyone behind. They caught up with me.
"Im not going on that," Stacey shook her head.
"I like my feet on the ground," Laura added.
"You're both getting on it," I pushed them forward. I got in one with Stacey, then Andy, Ana and Jordan, Laura and Joe and then Patrick and Lizy. I looked over the side, "Babe look,"
"Im good thank you," She mumbled.
"We're soo high up, I wonder what will happen if I do this," I moved around alot making it shake.
"Stop!" Stacey yelled at me. I leaned back crossing my arms as she gave me a death stare.



Laura's POV


"I dont like it up here," I mumbled closing my eyes leaning back into Joe's arms.
"Its okay it'll be over with in a few minutes," he wrapped his arms tightly around me. then the ride stopped.
"Why are we stopped?" I opened my eyes wondering if it was over yet. Nope still in this ride, and over the water.
"Just relax, it'll start up in a minute," a couple minutes passed and we didnt move.
"Is this a joke?" I looked up at him.
"No," he responded.
"Then why arent we moving? I want off," I sat up looking across the water seeing how high up we were.
"Baby the only way off right now is to jump, just lean back and relax," he pulled me back into his arms, rubbing his thumb over my hand, kissing my head, "Dont freak out on me," I heard him mumble. I wanted to scream to late, but instead I inhaled deeply, exhaling after a moment. Freaking out would be the worse thing I could do to him, but its not like he doesnt know, about my huge fear of heights. its been shown that if I freak it takes a while to calm me down. "You okay?, how about we talk about something," I didnt say anything i didnt even move.
Sign up to rate and review this story