Categories > Books > Twilight > Zenobia The Dhampir

Zenobia The Dhampir

by Fornallure 0 reviews

Zenobia, is a vampire wandering ancient Mycenae Greece.

Category: Twilight - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2016-01-31 - 475 words

0Unrated
She was gone.In mere seconds of combustion into diamond-like particles, My creator..my mother.Into the mere rays of the sun.So fragile and old was she.This was the true redemption of our kind's cursed existence, one-way boat ride to Hades.The relief in her eyes to be finally purged, and a smile." carry on Zenobia..."
I will.I did not stop.Covered in diamond particles and I was happy.Barbaric and uncivilized vampire..now she's dead by my hand.She was combusted by my own powers of molecular speed manipulation.Funny thing was my creator wanted me to kill her...
The abandoned palaces of Knossos on Crete was my home and the city itself.I had my own throne and passerby victims.This city was abandoned 20 years ago.So it was a great place to reside in.Immortal life was great.My mortal life was spent giving offerings to the three pale mother goddesses.I was within one, now.For over 500 years now.In the garden's pond's reflection, I'm the same woman; I was at 20 years old.The same black hair, not the same eyes...red.
Walking through this ruin.I am reminded of my mother.Her goddess voice and kindness.Right up till the day invaders came and killed many and the vampire took me away.The vampire had no name, she refused to tell me.My creator was so fragile, I could see the veins in her arms and face.Her whole body was transparent to what was under the glass skin.In ways she resembled a living glass statue; her eyes were blind and mental state was that of insanity.In her insanity; there was a wanting for the end.Her release from immortality.It was the greatest gift I could give her as she gave me this life.
She constantly told me to be strong and chose wisely;w ho to give our cursed poison to.Ones with evident powers were the most useful and for-filling.She also said our existence should be kept in secret and in silence.Like a fading light in darkness that grows weak and is consumed by darkness.Such is the reason and dignity of our kin. I know nothing of,d due to living in her personal paradise...which turned out to be fake since her power was to make others believe they have found their heart's desire.Mine was a paradise free from war and from worry.
Being alone was one of my biggest fears.One can't survive being alone in the wilderness of forest and civilization.Alone is like being nonexistent. Life is meaningless without others.I wanted someone to share this life with,One more either as wandering lost souls or a clan, It did not matter to me.So I left my precious home, In search for one.
Sign up to rate and review this story