Categories > Cartoons > 6teen

Use Silk Screen Printing services, Embroidery Services and T-shirt printing to scale up your brand

by Merrill47Rosendahl 0 reviews

I come fromNepal

Category: 6teen - Rating: PG - Genres: Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2016-01-31 - 1001 words

0Unrated

Easy Branding Tips for Any Business

Once you get into learning about business basics, you will be taught about branding. You are will told to brand more and more. You will be told to handle all of your business with branding as a priority. But, what is the definition of a brand? What do you do to build one? Why do you really need a brand? Your brand represents http://ark.sg/ . It is what people see when they see you. This article will clarify why branding is very important and how you can create your own brand.

The business name you choose needs to be carefully deliberated. Think about an appropriate business name that is more than just your own name. This will be the properly registered 'doing business as' business name you use on all branding. Your business name is how people will recognize and associate with you. This alone makes your choice vital. You want it to be interesting, but you also want it to be clever. Aiming at a memorable name is good, but always stick to professional terms. A good business name is equally clever and respectable.

Your logo design needs to be carefully planned. Lots of people think branding is all about their logo. You should think of your logo as being important, but it's not your whole brand. When people think of your business, they think of the visual part, which is your logo. The visual image people get when they think of McDonalds is the golden arches. The big red bulls-eye is the well-known logo for Target. You want your logo to be reflective of your business but it should be clever as well. The logo you choose should be more than a random piece of clip art you put on your website. If this isn't your strong suit, you can always hire a designer to do this for you.

Gain a good understanding of your prospects. Find out all you can about your future readers. Learn about what they want and what they need. Find out what makes them tick. Discover where they spend their time and join them.

This way you will be able to improve your marketing strategy, create better products and build a better brand. If you know what they want, what they need, etc, you can position yourself to be the one who delivers it. You'll be known as the only one who is in touch with that niche or market. This will benefit your brand significantly. In fact, you could fully base your brand on this.

You should find plenty of ways to build up your brand. Of course, before you can start doing those, you need to know why branding is so important. Hopefully this article has given you some information about this. Continue learning about brand building and put that information to good use in your business.

Build Your Brand by using our T-shirt printing, Embroidery Services and Silk Screen Printing services

Here at Ark Industries, we provide custom-made printing, embroidery and personalized design development services for business and brands alike.

We are also the Asia Pacific distributor for Yupoong Flexfit headwear.

What is T-shirt Printing?

There are lots of ways to print on t-shirts. Depending upon the complexity of your art work, we will select the most suitable approach to apply it onto t-shirts. Here at Ark Industries, we utilize 3 kinds of printing techniques.

• Heat press printing

Our heat press printing produces exceptional result with high resolution and lively prints. Our heat transfer material features our full quality control. Pick from a large range of colours and surfaces for your prints, consisting of matt, metallic, shine as well as 3M Scotchlite Reflective Vinyls.

• Silkscreen printing

Silkscreen printing makes use of a mesh to move ink onto a surface, while a stencil obstructs specific areas to produce a pattern. This method can be made use of on a huge range of materials, with constant, durable outcomes. The heavy ink coverage used at the same time also means brighter, more dynamic colours.

• Sublimation printing

Made use of mainly for developing customised jerseys and tees, this technique permits complete coloured prints all over the fabric. The colour is permanently absorbed, meanings that it will not exfoliate, and provides the fabric a wonderful soft feel. On top of that, sublimation printing enables you to select from a nearly limitless colour scheme, developing brighter and smoother colour variations.

Since our launch in 2005, Ark Industries has made a track record as one of the top embroidery and printing business in Singapore. Our objective is to fulfill and surpass the expectations of our clients, providing unique, quality items, on time, each time.

Total Customisation

Our dedicated internal design team enables us to create completely personalized designs. We work in close partnership with our customers, combining a strong sense of looks with technical knowledge to turn their concepts into truth.

Impressive Customer Service

At Ark Industries we use only the highest quality products, imported all the way from Europe. Our embroidery threads are sourced from popular producer Madeira while for our prints we make use of TheMagicTouch, the world's leading image transfer paper system. Our items never ever fade and we offer a 100 % replacement assurance.

Uncompromising Quality

With 30 years of combined experience we have gained valuable understanding into the requirements of our consumers. We pride ourselves on our ability to deal with fast turnarounds or distinct demands, supplying a service that is always friendly, extremely customised and responsive.

Here at Ark Industries, we utilize 3 types of printing approaches.

Our heat press printing produces impressive outcome with high resolution and dynamic prints. Silkscreen printing makes use of a mesh to move http://ark.sg/services/t-shirt-printing-singapore onto a surface, while a stencil obstructs specific areas to develop a pattern. Sublimation printing enables you to pick from a virtually unlimited colour scheme, creating brighter and smoother colour variations.

At Ark Industries we use only the highest quality products, imported all the way from Europe.
Sign up to rate and review this story