Categories > TV > Supernatural > Bloodlines SPN

As soon as they’d finished eating the siblings went to the twin’s house so they could start packing “Don’t take all day about it.” Dean said “Just pack what you need and pack light. That’s what we do since we move around a lot.”

“How do I know what’s important and what’s not?” Penina asked.

Dean didn’t say anything so the twins got out of the car and went into their house. They looked at the den they’d woken up in that morning. It felt like months ago after everything they’d learnt that morning “I can’t believe all of this.” Hozzie said “I can’t believe we have brothers.”

“How do we even know they’re really our brothers?” Penina asked “This all sounds like absolute bullshit to me. Demons, ghosts, vampires for crying out loud. None of that can really be real. Maybe they’re both crazy. I don’t think we should go with them.”

“Principal Jones said they had the official paper work and stuff.” Hozzie said “He wouldn’t let us go with anyone he didn’t trust. And I mean, the stuff that Sam and Dean have said about Dad kind of makes sense. Why else would he always disappear for weeks on end? And now that I think about it he did some kind of weird things, didn’t he?”

“He wasn’t that weird.” Penina said.

“Look, let’s just pack our stuff and go with them. I think they might be telling the truth.”

“Well I don’t and I think it’s a bad idea to go with them.” Penina said “I have an idea.”

“Oh no.”

“It’s a good one, I swear!” Penina said “We’ll pack our stuff and then leave out the back door. We’ll get a train somewhere far away. We’ll keep calling Dad until he answers-”

“Dad never answers, you know that!”

“-And we’ll get him to come and pick us up and we’ll tell him about Sam and Dean and then maybe he’ll realise that he shouldn’t keep leaving us at home by ourselves.” Penina said “We can’t trust those two, we don’t know anything about-”

Penina was interrupted by the sound of smashing glass coming from the kitchen at the back of the house. Hozzie jumped and grabbed Penina’s arm “What the hell was that?” She whispered.

“Maybe a bird flew into the window or something-”

Penina was cut off again when they heard a voice call out “I can hear you! Why don’t you come out and play girls?”

“Who the hell are you?” Penina yelled. Hozzie looked at her “What? This is our house. She shouldn’t be in here.”

“I get that but what if she’s a demon or something?”

“Oh please, they’re not real. It’s just some burglar that’s broken into our house. Nothing that I can’t handle.”

“Penina, you got scared when those teenagers played ding-dong ditch at our house.” Hozzie hissed “You can’t handle a burglar. We should go and get Sam and Dean.”

Before either of them could move they heard the lock in the door click locked “Sorry girls,” The woman’s voice said. The twins looked over and found her standing in the doorway to the kitchen. She was short with short blonde hair “We’re gonna have to cut this short. Things to do, places to go, you know… So let’s just get this over with.”

“Get what over with?” Penina asked.

The woman pulled a knife out of seemingly nowhere and Hozzie screamed “None of that,” The woman said, her eyes suddenly turning black “We don’t want your brothers hearing, do we?”

“Oh My God! Who the hell are you? What the hell are you? What’s your problem?” Penina snapped.

“Meg Masters. Your brother’s have met me before. They know all about me.” Meg laughed “Especially Sam. He thought we were friends once. Isn’t that cute?”

“I don’t know what’s going on and I don’t really want to stay and find out.” Penina said “Hozzie, run!”

“Where?” Hozzie cried, confused but Penina had already ran into the dining room. Hozzie stood for a second too long, unsure of what to do and was tackled to the floor by Meg.

Penina found the emergency key to the patio door in the dining room that lead into the back garden and quickly unlocked it. She pulled it open and ran round the side of the house then jumped over the fence into the front garden. Sam and Dean were sat in the front seat and they looked like they were arguing about something but Penina didn’t have time to worry about that. She knocked on the window loudly making Sam and Dean jump “Hozzie’s in trouble!” She yelled “There’s someone in the house. Meg? Meg Masters?”

“Oh shit.” Dean said, as him and Sam climbed out of the car quickly. They ran to the front door but obviously it didn’t open because Meg had locked it with her demon powers “Stand back.” Dean said and he started kicking it down.

“Is she going to be okay?” Penina asked, her eyes suddenly filling with tears. She hated crying, especially in front of other people but she was so worried about her twin that she couldn’t help it “Hurry up!”

The door slammed to the floor and Dean ran inside, Sam hot on his heels. Penina followed them in, worried about what she’d find. Sam started chanting something in Latin while Dean launched himself at Meg, trying to hold her down but she pushed him off, groaned and ran out the back of the house “Hozzie!” Penina yelled “Are you okay?”

Hozzie sat up, breathing heavily “Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. Who the hell was that?”

“Meg.” Sam said angrily “She must’ve followed us here and waited for her chance. We shouldn’t have left you in here alone. If we’d have known she’d found you-”

“But you didn’t know.” Penina said “Her eyes… They turned black. What the hell was that?”

“She’s a demon. I met her a few months ago before I knew she was a demon.” Sam said “Look we’d better get out of here in case she comes back with more demons. Go upstairs and grab your stuff. We’ll be right down here.”

The twins looked at each other, all their doubt that Sam and Dean were lying now gone. They scurried upstairs to get ready. This was the start of their new lives as Winchesters.
Sign up to rate and review this story