Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > nazi unleashed: the anime

final showdown.........

by koifish 0 reviews

sad horn :(

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Horror - Characters: Knuckles,Shadow,Sonic - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2016-02-06 - 350 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nazi flew through the rocky mountains, stunned and angered by that super nigger known as DARK SONIC because he's edgy not because its racist ok. Nazo flew across the world with all that 'nope' force of 20 sonic boom game sequels. Nazo sCREAMED and blazed back to the hedgehedge who dared make him feel scared of being ass raped by bubba himself.

Meanwhile sonic was following after nazo and felt someone tugging on his foot he looked dOWN AND IT WAS SHADOW!!! "SHADOW?!!?" sonic shouted at the black hedgehedge "IS THAT REALLY YOU??"
"who the fuck else would i be you damn jew. anyways im here to help you slay that nazi guy."
"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD" sonic said while sobbing, shadow laughed and called him a faggot.
"Oh, trust me Sonic. I know how it's like to take a hard one to the face."
"W.. What?"
"FOOLS!!!!!" the hedgehedges heads turned towards the voice to fast it caused a tornado in japan. NAZO WAS BACK!!!!! and he was more anger than ever! Shadow wasted no time goin super and fused with sonic to make some sort of albino sonadow love child. nazo was confused because they didnt look like either shadow or sonic and he needed to kill them bUT THEN SHADIC ATTACKED THEM AND THEN THEY PROCEEDED TO HAVE THE MOST EPIC BATTLE OF ALL TIME THAT IT EVEN SURPASSED DBZ'S LEVELS OF AWESOME. not really but you get the point.

Nazo falls down to the earth and shadic unfuses because they can.
sonic and shadow just stare at nazis body.
"So, what do we do with them now?"
Shadow smirked and picked Nazo up into his arms, "I have some ideas.."

1 year later Shadow hosts a strip club and Nazo is the top performer because he fine af also he's shadows fiance now because anal makes you gay. sonic proceeded to get heart disease nd died, tails commited suicide and knuckles was now on the run from those mexician drug dealers that get on the news for beheading people the end im getting bored of this now
Sign up to rate and review this story