Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Sakura Train

Be Real

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tired of going around in circles in her head, Vivian finally confronts Mike and tries to get out of her mouth.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-02-07 - 752 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Be Real:

Vivian felt like screaming. Mike stopped acknowledging her. The wolf demon found herself going around in circles in her head. This evening, Vivian decided to do something about it. She knocked on his bedroom door.

“Mike!” she shouted. “We need to talk. Get out here!” The wolf demon pounded hard enough to hurt her fist.

“Mike! Mike!” she yelled.

“What do you want?” someone asked behind her. Vivian turned around to see Mike standing in the hallway. The wolf demon about jumped.

“Oh,” she said. “There you are.”

“Yes. Why are you banging on my door like a crazy woman?”

Vivian blinked at him. “Huh?”

“You came pounding and yelling on my door. Now what do you want?”

Her mouth hung open “Uh…” She had her words minutes ago. Why did he have to go and screw it up for her? Mike folded his arms across his chest.

“If you won’t spit it out,” he said. “Get out of the way.”

Vivian looked confused. “What? Why?”

“I have to get to my room.”

She shook her head. “No!”

“What?”

“You can’t!”

“Yes, I can.” Mike stepped forward and tried to push her aside. Vivian wouldn’t move. She firmly kept her feet to the floor as he kept pushing.

“Cut it out!” he shouted.

“No!” Vivian shouted. Mike stood back and snorted.

“This isn’t funny.”

“I know.”

“So what do you want?”

Vivian’s nostrils flared. “You confuse me! I don’t know what I want around you. You took the most valuable thing away until I got married. Now… Now…” Vivian clinched her fists at her sides. “What the hell am I supposed to do now?!”

Mike gave her an odd look. “So… you’re still mad about that?”

“Yes! I… I… I…” Vivian trembled as she walked forward and kissed him on the lips. She hoped, thought he would push her away. Instead, Mike pulled her in closer. He pulled away after fifteen seconds. Vivian stared at her in happy delirium.

“This what you want?” he asked. Her pupils dilated as she panted. Mike shrugged his shoulders.

“Aw, screw it,” he said. Mike leaned down and kissed her. Vivian buried her right hand in his hair. So many emotions fill her head.

Why am I…? What am…I? Vivian reached behind them and opened Mike’s bedroom door.

--------

Vivian fell backwards on his bed. Mike climbed on top with a serious look in his eyes.

“I am asking you now,” he said. “Are you sure you want this?” Vivian nodded as her cheeks turned red.

“Yes,” she said breathlessly.

“You sure?”

“Yes!”

“You aren’t going to get mad afterwards?”

“No! Please don’t tease me like this!”

Mike covered her mouth. “Alright. Same rules apply as last time. You will not complain about what happens afterwards. I mean it this time. Got it?”

“Yes.”

He smirked at her. “Heh.” Mike slid her light brown sweater over her head. “No turning back now.” Her sweater fell to the floor. His shirt followed behind. Mike kissed her on the lips. Vivian felt the little excited butterflies in her stomach.

She grabbed onto his jeans and unzipped them. Mike nibbled on her lower lip. The sensation sent a shockwave up Vivian’s spine. His taste told her what she needed to know.

I can see it now. I think… This is what needs to happen. And I’m okay with it.

Mike reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Vivian could feel how excited he was against her stomach.

“You can have it,” she said. Mike looked down with her bra in his hand.

“What?” he asked.

“All of me,” Vivian said. “You can have it. I am giving you all of me.”

Mike shrugged his shoulders. “Okay…”

“I’m serious,” she said. “I will only do this with me if you accept me.” The demon sat up, looking confused.

“What are talking about?” Mike asked.

“Please?” Vivian pleaded. “I want to be more than a plaything to you. I want to actually mean something to you.”

“So… what? You want us to be in a relationship?”

“Yes!”

“Alright.”

Vivian gave him a blank stare. “Huh?”

“If you want to be in a relationship, then we’ll be in a relationship.”

“Just like that?”

“Yes,” Mike said, nodding.

“You really mean--?” Vivian began to ask. He threw aside the bra and silence her with another kiss. This time, Vivian found herself happy to accept.
Sign up to rate and review this story