Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

chapter 40

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 40

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-18 - Updated: 2006-08-19 - 410 words

0Unrated
Chapter 40

Stacey's POV

The next morning I was the first to wake. I slid out from under pete trying not to wake him.

"shhh" I hushed bell who was barking to go out. Getting dressed as quickly and quietly as I could I slipped out of the apartment.

I sat down on a bench and watched bell run around the small park not to far from home.

"never seen a blue husky before"

I looked up to see a young man standing there.

"yeah they are a rare breed" I laughed. "ya mind?" he asked pointing to the otherside of the bench. I just shrugged before turning back to watch bell.

"I'm max" I looked from his outstretched hand to him. Not really into meeting new people I nodded to him politely before walking off to fetch bell. "

I cant even get a name?" he called after me. I paused mid step its just a name...what harm could it cause. Shaking my head I clipped bell's leash on.

"oh my god!" I yelled seeing max directly behind me. "you should becareful who you insult" and with that he left. Man he was creepy!



Laura's POV

Lets see what new emails I have. I grabbed my laptop signing on. Hmmm there was only one that really caught my eye.

Its subject read life or death. Sender unknown. What the hell I mummbled opening it.

I see your every step
Even though we've never met.
Up close and personal
I read you like a journal
Counting every breath
What do you choose...life or death.

I reread it atleast five times. I don't understand. Who ...what? I finally marked it off as some crazy fan.

Right before I signing off my computer screamed. "you've got mail" I clicked the message with shaking hands.

Think what you might
Do as you will
Even if you fight
I'll still get my thrill

I had about enough of this! I quickly signed off looking around the apartment. Why did joe have to go to the store now!


Ana's POV

"What do you mean there is a possiblity that he might get jordan?" Andy asked trying to stay calm.

I had a meeting with my lawyer today and he told me that travis could get jordan. He was the father and had a steady job and I didn't.

"I wont let it happen. I promise" he whispered in my ear. If only that were true.
Sign up to rate and review this story