Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

Chapter 41

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 41

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-19 - Updated: 2006-08-19 - 1451 words

2Exciting
The poems are written by stacey... my brain didnt work as well as her did for that part. this is the end of a new beginning. I hope you enjoyed this story as much as we did look out for the story in this series.


Chapter 41




Stacey's POV


I picked bell up, looking behind and the guy was gone. I walked up the stairs kinda in a rush, but not looking to freaked out. I opened the apartment door, rushing inside locking it. "Morning," I screamed turning to see Pete, "Sorry didnt mean to scare you, you allright?"
"Im fine, just this creepy guy tried to talk to me while I let bell run around,"
"Is he still there? what did he say?" Pete unlocked the door walking outside.
"He left before I rushed over here, he was asking my name and when i didnt give it to him, he told me to becareful who I insult, its nothing just shook me up a bit," I answered Pete as he walked back inside, locking the door.
"Ah, I'll show him insult, he talks to you again, I'll kick his ass," I smiled as Pete pulled me into a hug, "I love you," I inhaled hearing him say it, I half thought last night was a dream, but now it seemed perfectly real.
"I love you too," I looked up at him kissing him, "breakfast?" I mumbled.
"Yeah, Im straving," I nodded turning and walking to the kitchen.


Laura's POV


I walked out into the living room, trying not to freak myself out. I've read crazy emails like that before, bbut these just got under my skin for some reason. I stopped hearing a ding from the room. "Laura stop it," I mumbled to myself, then hearing you got mail. I turned walking back down the hallway. There the computer sat on, and the email screen up. I could have sworn I turned that off. I sat back down at the computer screen clicking on the new email.
"Who am I?
Just try.
need a clue?
I'm the one you run to
Fear is my name.
You are my game.
Hold your breath
Its life or death."

"What the fuck?" I mumbled, getting up this time unplugging the computer completely, walking out of the room closing the door. I walked to the living room, trying to calm down so i didnt have to call Joe all paniced. I turned on the tv sitting on the couch looking around. "Any minute, Joe will be back," I mumbled to myself, something caught my eye outside, I walked over to the open curtain looking down to a tree that sat in the back of the apartments, a guy Id never seen before sat under it, he looked up at me, smiling. I jumped hearing my cell phone ring Joe's ring tone. I sighed getting up running over to it. Instead of seeing his name flash across it a new message screen was up. I knew I hadnt set anything else to his ring tone, because he said he wouldnt feel special if he shared a ring tone with other people. I clicked read, the screen popped up.
"You still don't get it
Maybe now you'll see
Bit by bit
Just press the pound key"
I dropped my cell phone as the front door open I turned jumping.
"Hey babe," he smiled walking into the apartment a couple bags in hand. I exhaled. walking over to him.
"Hii!" I smiled kissing him. He went to pull away but I placed my hands on his cheeks stopping him.
"I was gone for 30 minutes, do we need to go to the bedroom?" he laughed putting the bags on the table picking my cell up closing it and placing it on the table.
"I dont care what we do as long as Im in your arms," I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Works for me," he smiled picking me up slightly off the ground carrying me to the couch. I wrapped my legs around him, as we sat on the couch, making out heavily. "God baby.." Joe mumbled against my lips, "What's gotten into you?" he pulled away.
"I cant want to rock your world?" I smiled.
"Babe you do that every day, you expecting someone?" he asked as we heard someone knock. I got up walking to the door opening it.
"Hi, uh does Laura Wentz live here?"
"Im Laura Wentz," I looked to Joe as he got up.
"I was asked to give this to you,"
"Thanks," I mumbled taking the folded paper from him. I closed the door opening it.
"You've seen me once you'll see me twice
But the question is, whats the price."
I dropped the letter leaning back against the door.
"What's the matter?" Joe asked.
"Im scared," I mumbled, Joe looked up after reading the letter.
"Scared of what?" he asked.
"That's like the fifth one I've recieved... the second one appeared in my email box after i read the first one, then I the third appeeared after I walked out here, and I remember turning off that computer Joe, so I unplugged it, walked out here, looked out the window, and my cell started to ring, I thought it was you, no one else has your ring tone, no one, and a message came up with that ring tone, I got that just before you got here, and now this, why would someone send something like that?" I looked at Joe as he took it all in.
"So you have a stalker?" he mumbled.
"I guess..." Freaking myself out even more, I started to cry.
"C'mere, its okay I told you ima protect you, I dont want you to be scared, no one's gonna hurt you, you understand me?" he made me look at him. I nodded, trying to stop the tears, "Take a hot bath, relax okay," he mumbled to me kissing my forehead as he answered his cell. I nodded.



Joe's POV


"Looks like you're sister got a stalker," I mumbled into the phone, "She's a little freaked but she'll be allright, I guess the puppy I just bought is perfect then," I smiled, walking out the front door, down to the stairs. "Yeah no the guy I bought it from is bringing it to me now, its a mix between a shih tzu and a toy poodle, haha yeah she'll it cause it'll fit in her purse,"


Laura's POV


I waited for the tub to fill up, when it was done I slipped my clothes off slipping inside the warm water, sighing. I closed my eyes leaning back. I opened them again when I thought I heard the bedroom door open. "Joe?" I called, "Joey what are you doing?" I called again hearing something else. When he didnt respond I climbed out of the bath, wrapping a towel around my body, walking out of the bathroom, "baby.. Joey answer me," I called. I opened the bedroom door, calling his name again. "Stop playing and answer me!" I yelled, the next thing I knew my mouth was being covered and I was being lifted off the ground. No one could hear my muffled cries as I was being dragged away from the apartment, being thrown into a car, through my blurred vision I saw the person, before being hit and everything going black.




Joe's POV


"She's gonna love it dude," I laughed as Pete, Stacey, Bell, the new puppy and I walked up the apartment. Pete wanted to see her reaction to the new present. We reached the front door, a note tapped to it. I pulled it off, putting the puppy down on the ground walking inside. "Laura!" I yelled, "She must still be in the bath, I'll get her," I opened the letter walking down the hall to the room, my mouth dropped open...
"Round and round we go

You're my target joe

Your girl was simply there

So I thought you should share.

Once was yours now is mine

Do you think it's a sign?

Quick maybe you should choose

Or are you afriad to lose

Just take a breath

Its life or death."
I ran pushing the bedroom door open, then the bathroom, I ran back out of the bedroom pass Pete outside screaming Laura's name. "Call 911," I got out as Pete stopped me, I handed him the note. The lowest thing had just happen, she was taken right from under my nose. I just prayed I got her back safe and sound, and that this didnt break us into those unattachable pieces I thought of.
Sign up to rate and review this story