Categories > Movies > Newsies > Everyone Sees it Diffrently

Prolouge (Skyler)

by Cards 0 reviews

When one person witnesses an event they see it through their own eye, their history, their present. One month through several eyes.

Category: Newsies - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Spot Conlon - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2005-06-17 - Updated: 2005-06-18 - 1411 words

0Unrated
Enter the school, on the left is the computer lab with a bunch of "geeks" in it talking computer talk and joking about RPG's. There's this guy in there, Pie-Eater, I don't know his real name but he got his nickname from when he stole the entire contents of the Cheerleader's bake sale.

Go past that to where the couples neck in front of the school and the cop has to break the up every once in a while. The guy with the glasses is Sam, we call him Specs because of the glasses. The girl with his tongue down her throat is Marie, or Hotshot. They're both smart, but Hotshot does a lot almost everyone knows who she is. Cute Couple huh?

Then quickly pass the art wing or some one might want you to model for them, It happened to me. I was walking to Lunch and this kid, Nick runs up to me and asks if I would pose for his class. I agreed because his eyes are so sweet, they turn you to Mush, which is his nickname.

Right near the Art wing is the band hall way. And the practice rooms. People have sex in the practice rooms. But I wouldn't know personally. Any way, a lot of the kids in this area are in Bands, our school has a lot of them. That's Danny, we call him Snitch. I don't really care why but he's hot. Real tortured soul. He plays bass in an Emo band. They're good, Kleypto Confessions. Speaking of tortured souls there's Sam. I have no clue what his problem is. But I think it has to do with his poor fashion sense.

Then there's the actual band geeks. Like Lute, but we all call her Swinger. She is obsessed with Swing music and Snitch. But she's Bi. Went out with a few Girls. I don't know if she likes anyone at the moment though. But don't worry. She won't like jump you or anything. She's nice, kinda weird.

The loners hang out in the cafeteria, well loners and. The really popular kids. Dominic, He's a loner, cute but I mean kinda weird. He lives by himself, and has as long as any one can remember don't mind him. I mean he has this weird thing about him. He doesn't talk much but he's really good in Spanish, if you ever need help with it then just ask him. He won't even make you do anything for it. He's great like that.

If for some reason he won't help you, highly unlikely, ask Adriana. She's that girl over there the one with the really hot guys hanging around her. She's good at two things, Spanish and screwing guys. You think I'm being mean ask her what she's good at. She's pretty but her self esteem is shit. I'm serious. She could be popular, but no one trusts her with their boy friend. Wait. Is that Michel, He is so dead.

Oh Michel's my boy friend. The cute one with the really cool eyes. Yeah, But for some reason everyone calls him Spot. I don't know why and he won't tell me. Idiot. He swears that him and Adriana, even though the guys call her Magic, are just friends I have a hard time believing that. He's got a bad rep but really he's a sweetie.

Lets see, the druggies hang out in front of the auditorium, I'd recommend staying away from them. Magic won't even sleep with them. A lot do Heroin. But they are all so high that they don't know that. See that one, with the Pink shirt he's Mike, but everyone calls him Skittery because if you touch him he gets all skittish, he's trying to get off Heroin, they used to call him Heroin Bob, but the teachers stopped that.

Okay, see that person over there? The rugged looking one? Yeah, that's Jack Kelly. Yeah, Cowboy. Yummy huh? He's weird, obsessed with going out west, dun know why though. He hangs out with a lot of the Jocks, and Druggies. Which is why he never stays on a team, tests positive for too many drug tests.

That is where the Jocks hang out, be for warned. Some of them are really dumb, like that guy over there the one with the really weird eyes and funny arm band. He's on the Lacross team, People call him Snoddy because he Broke his nose during freshmen year and he couldn't talk right for a while after that. Then there's Steve, we all call him Blink because he has on eye, but he does Drama too. A lot of Jock are also Drama kids.

Those two are into Drama! Cards and Dutchy, Dutchy's the annoying bouncing blonde. Actually both of them are like that. I think they are perfect for each other. They don't think so though. See look at them! Aren't they cute. And isn't Cards sweet giving me the finger like that? Dutchy Gets all the leads in the plays. He's a great singer, dancer, and actor. Cards Does all sorts of behind the scenes work. She comes to school in weird outfits sometimes. Dutchy came to school in her heels once to see if he could do it. He had to beg a pair of sneakers of some one by second period though. There's Shortie, she's almost always Dutchy's leading Lady in the plays. Though she is "saving her self for the right guy." Well, saving the dating not the sex or flirting... but she's no where as bad as Magic! She's a little insane, thinks she owns hell. Just nodd and agree if she says anything about it

And then there's David. He doesn't have a nickname, but he follows people around with a video camera. Spot nearly broke it. David's a Freshman. Nothing against them but I don't really like him, he thinks he's in the "know" about everything and people humor him because he's really good at making movies!

Oh my god over there, the Jesus Freaks. Preacher and Mary. They won't let you talk with out quoting the Bible or something. Mary is so fricking Perfect. I mean she gets all A's and goes to Church, she's rich and. Oh sorry I went off on a tangent. Preacher he's cute but his morels kinda ruin it. Magic has tried to get him in bed about three hundred times.

Twitch is over there. When she moved here She was like Skits is now. Recovering from Herion. You can see her trying to help him though the cravings, Well making out in back of the school. But He does that with a lot of people.

See that guy doing the Sprints across the parking lot? He's Swifty, one guess why. Yeah he runs. Obsessive about it. Really he is. And he's a NHS member. Perfect, perfectly annoying!

And talking about Doing nothing, Polecat. I mean one, stupid name, two she couldn't care less. And she has an unhealthy obsession with a geek. Hello! I don't think you can sink any lower. I don't think she has any friends. Well none that I know any way.

That's Shreads. Isn't he cool? I like him a lot, well I mean what's not to like. He's cute, good at something, and he's not a fool. And a little self obsessed. But I swear he's gunna make pro. He's that good. And I mean look at him! Is he not hot? And a year older then me and like one of the hottest things on the market. And I'm taken.

That's Boots. Some people call him the token black kid. He's like not really. Waay uptight about collage and stuff. Real smart, moved up a few grades. No fun at parties. Any way that's the school, stick with me and you'll learn what to do.

Disclaimer: All belong to their owners.

Author's Notes: Okay, so I just did another edit and cut out like six OC charachters and have refined the number of people whose POV this will be from. Skyler will be for things like this, really wide and vauge. and then the Newsies who will change POV are:

Dutchy
Specs
Bumlets
Swifty
Skittery
Blink
David

The OC charachters who will be telling the story are

Polecat
Cards
Hotshot
Shortie
Magic
Twitch

Yay! I have like four chapters of this handwritten and all too. I'll probly type them up.
Sign up to rate and review this story